A Girl from The Past

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

"Wow, so you guys are in good term or still in the same old page?" Jessica asked Taeyeon after she told what happen few weeks ago.

 

"Same page. I won't say that we are in bad or good term but we're a so so, I think. He didn't argue with me much now and we often have dinner together too. Kris had praised my food thrice already." She smile somewhat happy about it. "Thats good. If he keeps on his mean attitude, I'm gonna ask you to leave him and find some better man." Hyoyeon claimed, stuffing the almond waffle into .

 

Taeyeon giggles and eat her roasted chicken. The three keep staring at their married friend but then continue eating their food. They are slightly happy that Kris had finally reduced his mean attitude towards Taeyeon.

 

After they had done enjoying their food, the girls went around to enjoy their girl time.

 

Tiffany already dragged Jessica away to buy some clothes. While Taeyeon and Hyoyeon ran to Baskin Robin to get a scoop of tasty ice cream. The two accidentally bumped into someone which made the person cup of ice cream to fell down the floor.

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon gasped. "Oh my gosh, we are so sorry." Taeyeon starts, bowing to the person, same goes to Hyoyeon. The person clicked her tongue. "Don't you have eyes?" she said, sarcasn in tone.

 

------

 

Hyoyeon's vein popped out, she hates when someone said in those kind of tone. Before she could yell to the girl, Taeyeon stop her. "Mianhae. We didn't see you." she answered.

 

The woman infront of them stared at the two from head to toe. She didn't seem happy about it.

 

But then the woman smirk, "Look who I found. The wife of my lover." Taeyeon blinked one time, eyes slightly widen from what she just heard. Hyoyeon gape open a little and look at Taeyeon.

 

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" Taeyeon ask looking at the woman in a very classy clothes. She removed her shades and flipped her hair. "You don't know me, but I know you."

 

Taeyeon blinked again. "My name is Victoria. I am Kris previous lover, and supposedly wife to be before you showed up and ruined everything, and destroy my relationship with him." Hyoyeon gasped and Taeyeon just widen her eyes even more. "One second lady.." Hyoyeon dragged Taeyeon out of the shop.

 

------

 

"Taeng... Is she really his...previous..wife to be. Tell me Taeng, that it isn't true." Hyoyeon said, looking at her friend in the eyes. Taeyeon stayed silent. "I..I don't know. I never met her before, but in the past before I got married, I do know he is in a relationship, but I don't who she was and she never even show herself at our wedding." she answered, leaning against the wall.

 

Hyoyeon look away and bit her lips. "Why did she come back anyway? Is she trying to destroy your life?"

 

"Excuse me. Do you two done talking? I need to speak with you, Kim Taeyeon." Victoria suddenly appear, standing beside Hyoyeon looking at Taeyeon.

 

Victoria took Taeyeon meters away from Hyoyeon because she need some privacy. Hyoyeon watched them, tapping her feet and drumming her fingers. She was anxious.

 

------

 

Victoria glance at Hyoyeon who still looking at them, so she pushed behind a wall so that she didn't see them.

 

Taeyeon winced when her back was forcely press against the wall without her knowing it. "Kim Taeyeon, I want you to break up with him. If not, I'll use force to get him back to me."

 

"Are you threatening me, Ms Victoria?" she asked, with Victoria chuckling. "Yes, yes I am. All this time, I wasn't happy about letting him go and be with someone small like you. I don't know what he sees in you to leave me and marry to you."

 

"To be honest, he didn't came to me. We were forced by our parents. Since our family knows each other or I'll say that the are good friends, they wanted us to be together. We don't have a choice but to agree because they forced us to much that it stressed us. Its not because of love or feelings." Taeyeon answered, explaining what is actually happen that she and Kris are married.

 

Victoria tilt her head and clenched her teeth. "Forced? I thought so. It sounded like how Mr and Mrs Wu would do. Even though they know that Kris was madly inlove with me, and even met his parents many times, I thought I was the right person for him but instead they choose you. A kid." Taeyeon glared at her when she said kid.

 

She gripped a necklace tight and pull back from Taeyeon, turning away. Taeyeon caught a glimpse of the necklace she wore and happens to know the necklace. 'I've seen that necklace before. Kris is wearing the same necklace.'

 

She curled up her fist and look down to the ground. It was a ring along with a single letter on it. She once saw Kris's, having the letter V with a ring. Now she sees her having letter K with the same ring like he have.

 

------

 

That really proves that they still love each other even after they have been seperated for months, because of this marriage.

 

"We even promised to get married to each other when the correct time comes, but all of it was destroyed." Victoria starts and a small sobs came from her. "Mianahe, Victoria ssi." Taeyeon said.

 

"Thats why I need you to leave him and let him come back to me. I know I could be a better wife than you. He sometime text me about you. About how you are so low, and childish, immature, naive and many more. Return him to me."

 

Taeyeon lifted her heads and widen her eyes. She can't believe what she just heard. Kris actually still contacting this woman and complaining about her to this tall woman. Unbelieveable. 'I thought we could get our relationship into a better state, but I though wrong about him. He is still the jerk that I hate.' she think.

 

"Yah, are you listening. Return him to me or I'll force you too."

 

"So be it, Victoria ssi. Force me to leave him. Do anything you want until I decide to leave him and let you have him back. But right now, I won't." she shot her a glare, looking at her with the cold eyes she once show to Kris and ran away from her.

 

------

 

"KIM TAEYEON!!" she heard the woman screamed her name but Taeyeon didn't turned back to look and just continue to run.

 

Hyoyeon saw Taeyeon dashing out and ran away, so she starts to follow her. While she ran and ran and ran, she didn't realized that her tears was streaming down. She knocked into every people walking on the street and she still keep on running.

 

Taeyeon then burst out crying loudly, while she ran. She wiped her tears with her hand and continue on running as fast as she could. Hyoyeon had called Jessica and Tiffany and told what happen so they are helping her to look for her.

 

While she keeps running, Taeyeon stumble upon something and fell to the ground. People watched her and just ignore her, some try to help her but back away when she cried harder. It made them all panic. Taeyeon hugged her knees and buried her face and cry.

 

She didn't care about the people looking at her and just cry her heart out. She actually think that Kris had changed even just a little bit, because he seems to be much kinder than before. So she thought of making peace with him but when she heard about him talking behind her back and to his ex girlfriend made her sad and broken.

 

Why must she broken because of him, she didn't know. Maybe because, she is starting to love him and opening up to him, ready to accept him but now she can't. Because she know he still love Victoria, thats why he keeps that necklace on him till today. 'He must be waiting for her to comeback to him.' she thought.

 

------

 

"Taeyeon ah!" she heard someone shout her name, but she didn't even care to see who.

 

Jessica, Tiffany and Hyoyeon ran to her and kneel down, quickly wrapping their arms around the crying Taeyeon. They starts to cheer her up, trying their best to make her stop.

 

"That !" Hyoyeon mutter while she keeps calming Taeyeon up with her firiends. "Taeyeon ah, please stop crying. What happen to you? Hyoyeon said Kris's ex lover came and met with you. What did she say until you're crying like this?" Jessica asked, concerned about her friend.

 

Taeyeon couldn't say anything but cry harder in their arms, hugging them.

 

"Why don't you stay with us for the night. Sleep over at our house. If he calls, we'll tell him." Tiffany suggest and they all agree. "In this condition, we can't send her home to where he is. Its not good, so its better if she stay with us." Hyoyeon said, helping Taeyeon to stand.

 

Taeyeon still cry, she felt her feet so weak, that she need to lean against her friends.

 

------

 

 To be continued.....

 

Yes! There will be some drama in this FF xDD

What will ever happen to our Taeyeon with the return of Victoria..

Kris's past love, that is still in his mind... /sigh/

But don't worry, I will make Taeyeon's past love to return as well ^^

Then the great drama will happen between them hehehe

Please comment!! Sorry for the typos everybody :DD

Enjoy the story :DD