Bleeding Love

Married to a JERK

Noted: I was listening to Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis and I think it might be perfect to be one of the chap ^^

 

Author's POV:

 

Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen

 

Tiffany came in to the room with a tray of hot cocoas. From the stair she could hear Taeyeon cries. It really pained her to see how her friend cry and look very weak just because some girl, appear in her eyes and speak of Kris.

 

Hyoyeon could finally be happy to see that their Taeyeon is back to her usual self, the strong and almighty Taeyeon. Standing out towards the jerk Kris without budging or trying to run away from him. She thinks that they could finally celebrate the returned of the almighty Taeyeon, but that'll have to wait.

 

Jessica sat next to Taeyeon who still in tears, paper tissue everywhere since she used it to blow her nose and wiped her tears. She keeps on gently rubbed a circle around Taeyeon's back, to calm her. Like Hyoyeon and Tiffany, they were very happy to see their strong friend back, but someone had ruined it.

 

But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground
Found something true
And everyone's looking round
Thinking I'm going crazy

 

Few minutes ago, Kris called her phone, since its already late and he couldn't find her anywhere, not in her room, garden, kitchen, bathroom, closet. Everywhere, he was worried so thats why he calls, but the ones who answered it was Hyoyeon, telling that she does not want to talk.

 

He forced her to let Taeyeon talked but all he received was harsh words from Hyoyeon, saying something about 'Victoria', that made him freeze and went silent.

 

He could hear someone crying in the background while he is still on the phone, and his guess was, Taeyeon.

 

'Kris, you better think carefully about what you have done to her so far. You have made her cry for many reasons, and please just stop. We had enough with all this sadness she is going through, because of you. If you want to meet her, start by telling us about a girl named, Victoria.'

 

Hyoyeon's words were like poison, that have entered his body. He knows what he have done to her all this time. Never he had once treat her good or being kind to her, but lately he do feel about her and worried about her. That is the truth.

 

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

 

He hung up and dropped the phone to the floor. He reached for the necklace around his neck and gripped it tight. What Taeyeon said before was right, he did have the letter 'V' with the ring, which is actually his and Victoria's couple rings that is made out of pure white gold.

 

Truthfully speaking, he is waiting for Victoria to come back. He still holds feeling for his beloved Victoria, but now he don't know. His feelings are jumbled up, colliding with Taeyeon and Victoria.

 

This morning, he received calls from her saying that she is back to Korea from China. It made his heart skipped to finally gets to see her again, but when he returned home and couldn't find his cold wife, he worried. He was happy that Taeyeon is alright and is with her friends, but never did he thought that she and her friends know about Victoria.

 

Even before they were married, he never said anything about her to Taeyeon, so how did she found out about her?

 

'You know that I will go and meet your wife myself. I will tell her to give you away to me and we can get married afterwards, after everything settles.'

 

He snapped his eyes wide when he remember his conversation with Victoria this morning. She must have really went and meet with Taeyeon and say those things to her, and to her friends. Now he is totally screwed.

 

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

 

Taeyeon took the cup of hot cocoa and slowly drink it down, hands trembling, eyes were puffy, tears still streaming down soaking her white porcelian cheek. Thanks to her friends, she is a little bit better than before. Although her tears are still pouring, but she could managed it. She heard what Hyoyeon said to Kris through the phone, and she didn't really feel anything about it. She was hurt, again and broken, again.

 

While Victoria still linger in South Korea, her life won't be at ease, since she know that the woman will come and interfere with their marriage. Since she just threaten the girl to do hard things to get him back.

 

She is so stupid for saying that to her, earlier. What was she thinking. Taeyeon know that Kris will accept her back in his life and throw her away, divorcing her and kick her out of the house. Thats why he keeps that necklace on, and having the matching rings with that woman made it clear that he still love her.

 

Tiffany and Hyoyeon who was sitting on the floor, went to Taeyeon and Jessica who sat on the bed. They both jumped up and hugged them both from the back. Whispering words and words that slowly made Taeyeon smile, but her tears are still there.

 

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal
Is to keep me from falling

 

Victoria sat in the bar, drinking her glass of martini in a red y dress. She smirk as she twirl the glass in her hands, popping the olive in .

 

She glanced down on the necklace with the ring and smile. Whatever the fates holding, she will steal Kris away from Taeyeon and forced him to leave her. Since she was challenged by the girl.

 

In the past, she still remember watching Kris sliding the ring into that woman's finger and kiss her, as officially accept her as his wife, from afar. Tears was pouring down as she keeps on watching the ceremony until it ended. To see and hear him saying 'I do' broke her heart to pieces but only one thing that made her stay in her shape, and believed that he stills love her.

 

The necklace around his neck. She saw it when he and Taeyeon walked out of the ceremony and into the garden to enjoy the food. That made her happy. Knowing that Kris still love her and will always be, no matter what.

 

Even with the jealousy and hatred to watched him smiling gently at Taeyeon but not her, and to feed his 'wife' with love but not her and dancing with her, holding that girl close in his hands but not her, she didn't need to worry about it.

 

'Soon, I will have him back and we will run away and get married.'

 

But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe

 

Kris grabbed his car key and wallet, with the jacket and rushed to his car. Even though he really is happy that Victoria has returned, but he doesn't like it when Taeyeon is crying. And it is all his fault.

 

He is arguing with his inner mind about Taeyeon and Victoria. He desire Victoria and longed for her, but his mind is only thinking about Taeyeon, her sadness and pain.

 

He wished to be in the fun and loving time with Victoria but wanted to keep annoying Taeyeon as long as he could. He wanted to feel her warmth, cuddling closed to Victoria like he used to with her but wished to be punched, slapped by Taeyeon.

 

He really can't say anything. He don't know what to do. Kris can't say that he love Taeyeon but he can't say he hates her either. He wants Victoria but at the same time he wants Taeyeon by his side, cooking for him and bicker with him.

 

He feels different when he is around Taeyeon, and recently he have demolished the wall that protecting his heart and mind from Taeyeon, and let her slipped in and made him wanting her by his side when he is alone.

 

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

 

Taeyeon listened to her friends blabbering about Kris, telling her to leave him and never to return. Run away to the other side of the world and wait till everything is fine and come back home.

 

But even with all that, Taeyeon can't leave him. For she thinks that he need her to take care of him, because he is still his wife. Until the day she is divorce, than she is no longer needed to look after him, if he wants that.

 

She didn't want to argue with her friends, since they were trying to help and make her feel better. She is very hapy and grateful to have friends like them that always be by her side when hard times appears.

 

Whatever it is, she can't leave him because Taeyeon is starting to love him and accepting him.

 

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

 

'Until then, Kim Taeyeon. You are my wife, although we don't even hold any feelings for each other. You will cook and care for me when I'm sick in bed. Obey me and never do things without asking for my permission.'

 

'I know deep down in his demonic appearance, he have a soft and kindness spot in him. Only that he rarely shows it to people, so that is why I will bare with his mean attitude and keep on following him. I want to learn more about him.'

 

And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see

 

Kris, still driving his car, don't know where to go. He know that Taeyeon is with her friends, at their house but he can't just go there and take her home, they won't let him.

 

I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

 

Victoria, still enjoying her martini while she is reminisce her time with Kris, with the lovely and romantic moments with him. She can't wait to hold him again like she used to.

 

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I

 

Taeyeon, trying her best to sleep in the King sized bed, in Jessica's room while holding Jessica's and Tiffany's hand, sleeping together with them in one bed. She still remember the things Victoria said, about Kris and tears slipped down her cheek and she shut her eyes.

 

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love

 

A man looked out of his room to the starry sky. Holding a glass of red wine in his hand. He blinked at stared still at the night sky and watched how quiet the city is at this time of night. He touched an ear ring on his left ear, remembering the girl that gave it to him as a gift.

 

A present that filled with love from her. It was once belonged to her but now it is his. A silver ear ring.

 

'You can have my left ones and I will keep my right ones. I will keep wearing it even when we I grew old. I will never forget about you.'

 

He remember her words and smile. "I hope you wear the right one, Taeyeon." The man know Taeyeon, who is he?

 

-------

 

To be continued......

 

My oh my...

I actually updated a new chapter in a short period of time xDD

I think it is because of you fellow readers /muah/

Hope this will do for you all and the man from Tae's past will be revealed on the next chapter

His name starts with letter 'J', but not from EXO if you are curious ^^

So who is he hehehe

Stay tuned xDD

Comments and sorry for the typos...

Is this chapter short or long? I don't even know ahahaha

ENJOY!!