Happily ever after ^^

I wouldn't Love him if I were you (Two shot )

Another final came =.=

Huhu, writing this chappie after listening to "Picture of you" by my gods of east :)

Hope they are fine :((( wahhhhh

anyway back to SHINee ^^ Jinki oppa + Jonghyun oppa!!! :D hehehe

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

KEY'S POV

I placed Onew hyung gently on the bed, walking to their shared closet to grab some clothes for Onew hyung.

I started to open drawer by drawer to find his clothes, Not knowing all the drawers were Jonghyun while Onew hyung only used the last two drawers.

But when I opened the third drawer, a packet of medicine caught my eyes.

"Why so many medicine.." I was so curious, I opened the sealed plastic and took a look at the medicine.

"WHAT THE HELL????" This was what I saw.

"Patient : Kim Jonghyun, Take before meal three times a day." Then I took a look at the name of the medicine.

"I wonder what is this for..."I quickly ran to my room and opened my laptop, typing the name of the medicine in the search box...

"Oh god..." that's the only word that I could let out from my lips.

+ After Dinner +

~ DING DONG ~

The bell rang, "Taeminnie, go get it for me." I requested and Taemin stood up and walked towards the door.

"Sekyung, Noona?? Jonghyun Hyung?? what happened??" asked Taemin but she didn't answer.

I stopped washing dishes and clean my hands and then walked out of the kitchen.

"What's up with him?" I asked, worried.

" He fainted after holding his head in pain. I wanted to take him to hospital but he didn't want to." She said.

"Such a stubborn moron, what would cost him if he tells us the truth!!??" I let tears trickle down my eyes.

"Y-you knew?" She looked at me in shock.

"I saw his medicine just now..."I answered.

"Oh.....then I'll leave now." She greeted us and left the dorm.

I now stared at Jonghyun who seems to be concious now. "Hyung, you alright?" I asked in a gentle tone.

"Where am I???" He asked, "You're at the dorm, Hyung." I gave him a glass of water and he gulped it down.

"Why??" I asked and he stared at me strangely.

"What do you mean why?" he questioned me back.

"Why don't you tell us the truth about your health." I revealed.

"How did you know????" He asked me, his face shocked.

I took out his medicine from my pocket and showed him. "This."

Then he hung his head low.

"I can now guess why you are acting strange these days. You wanted Onew Hyung to forget about you, didn't you?" I asked....

"That's the only way...." He muttered.

"You're such a fool. Do you know how much he loves you? He will never forget you. What if he kills himself after your death? Don't you worry about him?" I threatened him and he suddenly looked shock.

"What???? I can't let that happen!!!" He widened his eyes as he was caught in my threat.

"Yes, that's why. Let's just face this together, Hyung. I am sure Onew hyung still can forgive you." I patted his shoulder.

"Kibum..Didn't you love him?" he stared into my eyes and asked.

"I'll do anything to keep him happy, Hyung." I smiled at him. That's true, I love seeing Onew hyun smile and I will keep that smile on his face forever.

Then, Onew hyung came out of the room, rubbing his eyes, not knowing anything." What's up here, Kibum? Why Jjong is crying???" He asked Innocently.

"now" I mouthed to Jonghyun.

"Onew Hyung, I got something to tell you.." Jonghyun started.

"About breaking up????" Onew asked with frightened voice.

Jonghyun seemed to be so sorry about what Onew hyung asked, "No hyung. I will never break up with you." Jonghyun walked towards Onew hyung,

"I love you hyung.. and only you..."  he hugged Onew Hyung. I got up from the seat, leaving with a smile on my face, I should leave them alone.

ONEW's POV

"Jjong!!!! Why didn't you even bother to tell me about that? Do you think I will live a better life by hating you? I'll die without you, Jjong. I'll cure it, I'll cure it no matter what!!" I cried while Hugging Jjong.

He's so stupid for keeping it from me..." I am sorry, Hyung. Looks like I can't protect you forever like I promised." said Jjong.

"I don't care, Jjong. You've got to be with me forever. I'll make sure about it!!!" I hugged Jjong tighter.

+ Two days later +

Location - Hospital ,Outside the Operation room

"Jjong, remember, you're going to be ok, Be positive. I will be waiting for you here till you come out. Promise me you will come out and meet me." I kept talking to Jjong, I really want him to give me his sweet smiles once again. No...I want to see it forever, So please Jjong.

"I promise you, Hyung. Please wait for me, I haven't even made love with you yet!" He smirked.

"Hyung, I guess you're alright since you still can be a ert." Kibum snapped at Jjong.

"Haha, you! Don't ever seduce Onew hyung behind me!!" He yelled.

"You're really fine, Hyung!!!" Kibum laughed.

"Time for you to go in, Mr. Kim." The nurse reminded.

"Jjong, remember the promise." I shed tears although I tried not to.

" Don't cry, hyung, I'll be back." said Jjong as he wiped my tears. (A/N : I'll be back, neon dashi naneun chajeul geoya.Geuttae dashi naega ol geo ya. - 2pm lol keke :D )

"Jjong..." His hand that I was holding slowly slip away from my grip.....

+ An hour later +

The nurses and doctor came out, furiously, " Doctor, is he ok?? Is Jonghyun Ok?" I asked, frightened.

"He's losing a lot of blood. we need to contact the blood bank." answered the doctor.

"Please save him, Doctor. PLEASE!!!" I screamed then I felt like I fell into dark pit, darkness overwhelmed me....

+ Two years later +

"Wahhhhh.....wahhh...." Jinhyun cried... (A/N : Lol Jinki + Jonghyun makes Jinhyun isn't it???? kekeke :D )

"Jjong!!!!! Jinghyun is crying!!!!!" I tapped the sleeping Jjong as I heard Our baby's crying. Jjong shot woke up and walked towards the baby cart with closed eyes.

"Don't cry, My son. Aigooo..." Jonghyun picked Jinhyun from his bed and patted him.

Then he brought his son to our bed and placed him between us, actually I was awake, I just wanted to torture him for no reason. Then he went back to sleep, making me giggle at his action.

I gently kissed Jinhyun who is just too adorable to resist, just like his dad?? :D

+ The next morning +

"HYUNG!!! WAKE Up!!!!! Even Jinki hyung is up!! Aigoo!!!" Key shouted as he hit Jonghyun with a pillow then picked Jinhyun up from the bed.

"Aigoo, Jinhyun-ah, see your lazy dad can't even get up when you're awake too. Go and kick him!!" Key lowered down Jinhyun's body and hold his little legs then hit Jonghyun's with it.

"Hahaha, Our Jinhyun kicked me,Huh??" Jonghyun quickly snatched Jinhyun from Key and placed kisses on his little precious son.

"Thanks god that you woke up!!!! We have a lot of schedule today!! You must bring Jinhyun to broadcast station too since he won't stay without Jinki hyung." Key muttered continuously.

"Araso, araso, Let's wash up together, my son." Jonghyun walked into the bathroom, carrying Jinhyun with him.

After awhile, Jonghyun came out of the room with Jinhyun, both dressed. "We're ready to eat breakfast!" Jonghyun shouted and I chuckled.

I placed the last plate on the table before running over to Jonghyun and Jinhyun to give them kisses.

"Aww, thank you, yeobeo. Say thank you to umma for kissing you, Jinhyun." said Jjong as he kissed Jinhyun.

"Yah, my son can't speak yet." I giggled.

'Jinhyunnie!!!" Taeminnie ran out of his room as he saw Jihyun, "Can I play with him awhile, Hyung???" Taemin asked and Jjong nodded, handing Jinhyun to Taemin.

Then I returned back to kitchen to place the soup on the table, but then I felt arms around my waist and light breathe around my neck.

"Thanks, Hyung." He muttered.

"For what, Jjong??" I asked.

"For being a reason for me to live on and for giving birth to such a cute baby for me." he continued.

"I love you, Jjong." I turned to face him.

"I love you too, Jinki hyung." He called my name and we leaned towards to give each other a passionate kiss.

 ============================= THE END ====================================

KEKEKE :D

How was it??? :P

Comment please ^^