Jonghyun's secret

I wouldn't Love him if I were you (Two shot )

Hellu :D I am writing Jongyu here hehehe :P

This is my *added* OTP so please support me and

tell me what you think ^^

Saranghae Readers and *cough* Jinki oppa ^^

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Nobody's POV

Onew stared at the rain droplets that ran down the bedroom's window, he then took a glance over his bed. There was a figure sleeping on his bed, a figure that he admired, he loved with his heart, mind and soul.

But he didn't feel happy to see that figure like before, his heart hurt because of that. That boy who was laying on his bed peacefully was his lover, Kim Jonghyun.

Onew sighed heavily at the sight of Jonghyun and walked out of the room that they shared.

"You're awake, Hyung." Onew was greeted my his dongsaeng, Key from the kitchen.

"Morning, Key." He greeted back. " Did he come back late again last night?" Key asked. Onew slowly nodded.

"You should deal with him hyung, you know what's he up to, don't you? You can't just let him hurt you as he wants!" Key complained.

"How can I do that, Key ah? I can't even bring myself to talk about that matter whenever I see his face." Onew sighed.

"Why not, Hyung? Will you let him keep betraying you like that? That brat doesn't even have a heart!!" Key hissed. "If you won't deal with him, I will." he continued.

"No key, baby, I'll talk to him myself. Please don't say anything to him." Onew begged, he was afraid, afraid that Jonghyun would find him annoying if he kept nagging him and worst he would leave him forever......

"It's because you loved him so much, Hyung, That's why he treated you like this." Key scolded Onew.

+Behind the door of Leader onew and Vocalist Jjong's room+

JONGHYUN'S POV

"Hmmmmm..." I sighed. I asked myself back whether if I was too harsh towards Onew hyung. I loved him and that's the truth until now. But the only thing that he doesn't know, the only thing that nagging Key doesn't know was my secret...

+Flash back two weeks ago+

"Hyung, I want to go to hospital." I requested to my manager hyung.

"Why? Jonghyun, is there anything wrong with you?" He asked with a worried expression.

"Nope, Hyung. I just want to take the result of the check-up that I had three days ago." I answered.

"Oh, Ok. sure!!" then the SHINee's van was driven to XX hospital.

+ In the doctor's consulting room+

"H-how was it, doctor?" Jonghyun asked, praying hard that it won't be the thing that he thought.

"I am sorry, Mr. Kim. You're suffering from brain tumor. It's already quite bad but we can still have an operation chance to cure it." said the doctor.

I felt my energy drained out from my body. Will I die? No, I am not afraid of dying, the thing I am afraid of is that, I.. I will have to leave Onew Hyung if I die. I am afraid of that.

"You should let your guardians know, Mr. Kim." the doctor continued.

"That chance....will I survive if I have an operation?" I asked.

"It's 50%-50%, Mr. Kim.. We can't gurantee you anything."

Oh great, what should I do now, Hyung? I am dying, they said...

+ End of Flashback +

I walked towards my closet, unlocking the drawer that I hid my medicine and take them out since it was the time for medicine.

I then took a quick shower and changed into a T-shirt and a pair of jeans, leaving the room for breakfast.

Everyone was outside, waiting for Key to finish his preparation.

"Morning, Onew Hyung." I pecked him on his cheeks and then sat beside him.

" Jjong, c-can I ask you something?" I looked at him, there he goes.

"Sure, Hyung. " I smiled, too be careful not to show any obvious expressions.

"W-were you with Sekyung yesterday....at club??" Finally he asked, I was waiting for him to ask him...since quite long ago.

"Yeah, that's right, Hyung. Why??" I answered Lightly, pretending it's nothing for me. Yes, Onew hyung, Hate me and forget me then you can start a fresh life with someone who can love you forever..

"What's wrong???" Key came out from the kitchen.

"Did you ask him what's wrong??? What are you doing with her? What kind of business did you two have at the club???" Key yelled. Both Taemin and Minho was staring at me and Key quietly.

There Key goes... I know he is so angry by what I did to His beloved Onew Hyung... since before I were in the relationship with Onew Hyung, he loved him but he stepped back when he knew that Onew hyung fell for me.

"Kibum-ah, don't shout at your hyung.." said Onew  hyung in weak voice.

I pitied him a lot. I wanna run to him and hug him, saying I am sorry...but If I were to let my heart rule me, It is selfish..Onew hyung will suffer forever. I think it would be better if he hate me.

"I wanted to tell you, Hyung. Since everyone is here, I will say it now. I am in love with Shin Sekyung. I want to marry her...." I announced.

"You...you." Onew Hyung tried to get up from his seat but he fell down on the sofa, unconcious..

"You moron, Jonghyun!! I left him with you because I thought you could give him the hapiness that I can't! I was so wrong! I should have fight for him since that time!" Key scolded as he placed his fists harshly on my jaw.

"Well, you can have him now, kibum. You should be happy." I smirked, then walked into the bedroom, slamming the door closed.

"Kibum-ah, hope you can take care of Hyung for me in future..."Tears trickle down unstoppably from my eyes. It hurts, it hurts me to see Onew hyung fainted upon my words, He would be so hurt.... But hyung, Kibum will cure it for you, I am sure...

+ In the afternoon+

"Is everyone ready yet??? We're going to late for the performance!" asked the manager.

All of us got into the car, silently, Onew hyung was still sobbing in Kibum's arms. Hyung, Mianhae...

+ Backstage of the Performance +

" Jjong!!!" I saw Sekyung running towards me. "Hey, baby! Did you come to watch our performance??" I kissed her on the lips.

"Let's go inside, Hyung." Kibum shot a disgusted glare towards us before he took Onew Hyung inside.

"So how things going, Jjong? Did they hate you?" asked Sekyung.

" I am hurt, hurt to see him cry." My tears almost flow down from my eyes but Sekyung took out a tissue and wipe them before they ruin my makeup.

"Don't cry, Jjong. Everything will be fine. When's your operation day?" she asked.

"Two days later." I answered and she sighed.

"Take care of yourself." she patted my shoulder before walking away.

Only sekyung knew my problem and she decided to help me although she thought it was not a good idea for me to make such kind of ending with Onew hyung.

After the performance, I asked the mananger hyung for permission to go eat with sekyung and He allowed it.

KEY'S POV

We all went back to our dorm except for Jonghyun, He followed Sekyung to eat dinner. Onew Hyung as exhaused after all. He was tired of crying and fell asleep on the car.

"Onew Hyung, We're already back!" Taemin shook him a little but it only cause Hyung to groan.

"Shh, Minnie, I will take him in. Go ahead with Minho." I whispered to Taemin.

When the younger two got out from the car, I held Onew hyung in the bridal style, getting out of the car and heading for the Hyungs' room.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ok next chappie is coming right up kekeke :P

Comment please!! :D