Back to Korea

No more Mr. Nice Guy!

''YoonHae ahh..YoonHae ahh! Yahh Palli! We'll be late for our flight.'' Your father is shouting from the seat.Moved on to a new country isn't what you wanted but there's no choice left.Your father said you must learn some korean culture for your generation.You just have to accept the fact that he's your father.You must respect him no matter who you are.

''Nae appa! I'm coming!'' You shout back at your father and pack your things up.''Camera,check! Ipod,check! Handphone,check!luggage...''

''YoonHae ahh! What are you doing?! Hurry get your here!'' You father shout back again.

''Nae appa! cominggg~'' You  ran swiftly making your way to your father standing place.''Appa,kajja! I'm ready!''Your father just nodded and make his way to the airport.You just follow him from behind and sigh.Your turn back and whisper.''Singapore shii..gomawo for everything..I really appreciate it!'' You bow at the airport place.

''Aishh jinjja!This girl is really stubborn!YoonHae!Kim YoonHae! What the hell are you doing there?! Palli get in!'' You father yelled at you angrily.

''Nae appa!Hehehehehe..'' You scratch your neck awkwardly and got inside the airport.You sat on your seat beside the window and closed eyes.''I hope this will be a good plan appa..''You whispered to yourself and sigh.