Don't Look Now But...

Don't Look Now But...

Yoseob stood at the top of the staircase in disbelief as he watched them kiss. He was sure that he was not supposed to be seeing it but he couldn’t put the force in his feet to make him turn away and leave. He couldn’t bring his mind to truly process what he had stumbled upon and he was quite sure that he didn’t want to spend too much time trying to figure it out and how it had come to be. 

Truth was…he did want to know but…he simply wasn’t sure. It was confusing enough to know that a few of them didn’t exactly park their cars on the right side of the road but Doo Joon, too? None of it seemed to fit the way it was supposed to. It was supposed to be like simply taking a key and placing it in a lock but this was NOT the right key and it did NOT fit the lock. He knew that much for sure.

Hyunseung loosened his hold on Doo Joon’s shirt sighing in odd content as their lips stopped touching. He had not the slightest idea on what was going on in Doo Joon’s mind to make him kiss him in such a way but whatever it was he liked it. Actually, he loved it but it would do no good to either of them if it was simply experimental and there was nothing behind it.

“Doo Joon…I-” he cleared his throat a bit releasing another contented sigh. “What was that…”

“I don’t know!” Doo Joon groaned out in exasperation. “I’m so confused right now nothing makes sense. I think I’m going to go crazy if this keeps up and-”

“Um…I think I came at the wrong time…” Yo Seob finally voiced as he regained his ability to speak then ran off to where ever he felt was best at the time. 

His mind wasn’t thinking straight anymore. Even if he tried, he had no idea on how to handle it. Wasn’t there some handbook that taught how to deal with awkward situations? Wasn’t there some forum where he could write a post that said “I SAW MY BEST FRIEND KISS MY FRIEND!!! WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO NOW?”

He reached the door to their apartment and rushed inside, closing the door behind him as if he was trying to hide from a serial killer.

Ki Kwang raised his brow as he noticed the panicked look which laced Yo Seob’s face. What could possibly be wrong? He had said that he was going downstairs to meet Hyunseung and Doo Joon on their way up but here he was looking as if he had read “Bound to Blood”.

“Seobie wasn’t that Hyunseung and Doo Joon that came just now?” He pointed at the door which Yo Seob was leaning heavily against.

The man simply nodded his head then strode across the room disappearing down the hall. He didn't know what to say about that or how to respond. Hyunseung may have been his friend and Doo Joon may have been his best friend, but he knew when things were simply...weird.