Way Better Than Her!

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You went to school the next day, still upset from the incident that happened yesterday at the photo shoot. Your boyfriends walked you to your locker, then the seven of you walked to class.

You sighed and slumped in your seat. KwangMin patted you on the back.

"It's here guys! The new Instyle magazine is out!" A girl ran into the classroom waving around the magazine. The girls squealed and crowded around a table.

The guys scoffed, not interesting in what the girls were looking at.

"Kya! Look at ~~~-unnie! She looks so pretty modeling these summer clothes." The guys instantly shot up out of their seat when they heard the girls screaming your name.

Now everyone was crowded around the desk looking at your picture.

"Omo! She's so pretty. Yea. Way better than Minah." Everyone was saying positive things about you. You felt happy when you heard their compliments.

"See ~~~? They like you. Cheer up. You are totally a hundred percent way better than Minah" your boyfriends said.

You smiled. You shifted your gaze towards the students to find all of them staring at you. "What?" you asked.

They instantly ran towards you desk. "~~~, can we have your autograph. Can we take a picture with you? Can I get a hug?" Everyone was surrounding your desk.

Your boyfriends were smiling at you because you weren't sad anymore.

"Sure guys" you said. Happy enough to fulfill their requests. "Yay!" the whole class chorused together.

 

Meanwhile - Outside in the hallway

Minah was listening to the whole conversation, and she was boiling with rage. She was biting her lips in anger.

'What?! She's better than me?! How can she be prettier than me?! What do they see in her?! Well, I'm going to make it so that I can be number one' she angrily thought and stomped off to class.

 

Author's Note: Ahahahahaha XD I enjoy reading all of your hate comments of Minah. Wow, you guys seriously hate her huh? I don't blame you. She's a , isn't she? :P

Comments? ^^ I ♥ them.