Diamond High

Prince Kibum

He was here.

Kim Kibum was finally here in Seoul City. He and his mother were living in a very nice and cozy condo that his father picked out himself. Mr. Kim wanted his family to live comfortably but not to comfortably. Given the circumstances, the condo was in a very innocuous area.

Kibum placed his palm on the window and looked out. It was night time and all he saw were bright lights everywhere and so many people! Back home, all the girls wore were very long skirts or traditional Korean clothing; very mundane.
Here the girls were more outgoing and wore shorter skirts, jeans, ripped jeans, and lots of clothes that revealed skin were worn. Some had their hair dyed a different color. The people here were more unique like him and Kibum knew he’d just enjoy himself here.

Seoul was just how he imagined it to be.

His mother pokes her head into his room, “Kibum, I suggest you get rest. You have school tomorrow.”

“School?” Kibum looks at her, baffled. “I have to go to that?” Back home, Kibum was normally home-schooled so he could not believe his ears right now.

His mother giggled; “Well of course, silly,” she sits on the edge of his bed. “I feel that you should go to school if you want to find a girl that is right for you. And don’t worry, your father and I picked out a very prestigious school because we know our son is very intelligent. The uniform is just dandy, you’ll love it.”

Kibum pouts. She was right, but he still didn’t want to go to school.

“Look on the bright side, sweetheart,” she caresses his soft blonde hair and stares into his beautiful golden eyes. “We can go and explore Seoul together after school hours are finished.”

Kibum smiles at his beautiful mother and gives her a hug. “Alright mom.”

 

****

 

Minho spent his weekend fretting over ways he could confess to Sulli but he was scared that she wouldn’t return his feelings. He had a bright smile on his face as he rode on his bicycle to Diamond High School. He always had fantasies of what life would be like if Sulli was his girlfriend. He would take her on all types of extravagant dates, buy her pretty things, and just love her unconditionally.
However, he had to be realistic too and know that there was a possibility he wouldn’t return his strong feelings.

Minho was so deep in his thoughts that he didn’t even realize that he was about to crash into someone with his bike. When he realized the situation, he swerved but it just caused him to fall off of his bicycle. He used his momentum to roll and somewhat break his fall, but it still didn’t prevent him from scraping both hands.

“Oh my god,” a voice exclaimed. The stranger had a weird accent that Minho’d never heard before. “Are you alright?”

Minho stands and proceeds to dust himself off. He came face to face with a pale-faced, golden-eyed, blonde haired little boy when he looked up.

“Yeah, I’ll survive.” He huffs. He wanted to blame the kid for him falling but he knew it wouldn’t be right. It was his fault for not paying attention in the first place. “Okay, see you around.”

“Wait,” the boy caught him by the arm. “Based off your uniform, can I assume you go to Diamond High?”

Minho finally realizes that the boy is wearing an identical uniform. He’s shocked because the guy has a face of a kindergartener.
He looks so different; kind of unique. Minho’s never seen anyone with such anyone with such healthy and natural looks before.

He must be a foreigner, Minho concludes.

“Uh, yeah,” Minho replies as he lifts his bike off the ground. “It’s up there,” He points and the latter followed his finger to a very big school down the street.

“Oh, so I was on the right track,” he smiles. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome, dude,”

“What’s your name?”

“Choi Minho… you?”

“Kim Kibum.” His already bright smile brightens. “Pleasure to meet you, Minho.” He sticks out his hand for a handshake, but as Minho reaches to shake it he retracts it quickly. “I-Is that…blood?”

“Oh yeah,” Minho puts his hands back on his bikes handle bars. “It’s from when I fell.” Kibum’s repulsed expression amuses him. “Don’t like blood or something?”

Kibum quickly shakes his head. “Well, uh, it looks like we’re here. See you around, Choi Minho.”

“Wait-” Minho calls but Kibum was quick to depart. He watches his small frame disappear into the school building. “If he’s new, wouldn’t he need help finding his class?” Minho shrugs as he went to go put his bike in the bike rack. Bike… Minho didn’t usually ride his bike to school. It was usually when he was in a rush to do something…

“I need to go find Sulli!”

 

****

 

Since Minho was a very popular student, he was often stopped by his fellow classmates and teachers and asked a few questions or held to have a small chat. And since Minho wasn’t rude he stops and had a little chat or answered some questions, but deep down he really wanted them to just leave him alone right now. He got into homeroom just as the bell rang, but luckily his teacher hadn’t arrived yet so everyone was still chatting it up with their friends.

Minho’s eyes lands on Sulli, who was surrounded by her girlfriends and a huge grin from ear-to-ear forms on his lips as he appreciated her gorgeousness. She looked absolutely stunning today. Scratch that, she looks stunning every day. He wants to talk to her but he suddenly gets cold feet and steers in the direction of his desk. Just as he takes a seat, his homeroom teacher, Mrs. Park, enters. Every one quiets down and returns to their seat.
It seems Mrs. Park wasn’t alone, behind her was that foreign looking boy, Kim Kibum, from earlier.

What a coincidence for him to be in my class, too… Minho thinks.

As soon as he enters the girls almost immediately drool over him like he was a piece of candy.

“Introduce yourself please,” Mrs. Park urges. “I’m sure your classmates are eager to meet you.”

“Good morning,” he bows and shoots a smile to class. “I’m Kim Kibum, I’m from Jeju, and I’m looking for a princess.” He winks which makes the girls squeal loudly.

Minho scoffs and glances back at Sulli – who is also squealing along with everyone else! He feels incredibly jealous at the way she’s ogling at him.

Minho can already feel that he and this Kim Kibum will not get along if he’s really serious about this ‘’prince’’ act.

This ought to be interesting.

                                                                                                                                   


Originally posted: 61813
updated/edited: 8313

a/n: so if you don't get it...
basically i took out the fact that minho already confessed to sulli.
THAT OFFICIALLY HASNT HAPPENED YET.