1.

Untitled.

Luhan blinked in the air while Kris sighed.

"I'm sorry for not telling you. She's been.. She made me promise not to tell anyone." Luhan nodded.

 

"They caught him. They finally put him in jail. Don't worry." Luhan patted Kris' shoulders and he sighed. Sehun brought coffee and gave it to his hyungs. "She'll be fine hyung. Noona is..."

 

They all looked to their right as doctors and nurses ran to the emergency room. Kris stood up abruptly and walked towards them. "W-what's happening?"

"We're losing her. We'll do our best to save her." One of the doctor's said.

Kris' eyes widened and he tried to go in. Luhan and Sehun grabbed his arms and forced him to sit down.

"Kris.."

"She's dying Luhan! How can I just sit here and calm down!" He bursted out and Luhan sighed. "Kris.."

"I love her, Luhan. I really love her. I don't want to lose her again..." he said to him with tears flowing on his cheeks.

"I regretted not following my heart. I shouldn't have left her in the first place." he shook his head and growled.

 

A few minutes later. The doctor came out. Kris ran up to him with Luhan and Sehun behind him.

"How is she?"

Kris gulped and waited for the doctor to say something.

And he couldn't believe what he just heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you so much.." Kris whispered as he placed a bouquet of flowers in front of your grave. Apparently, three stabs on your stomach and being ually harassed and beaten up took your life away from you.

Kris bitterly smiled as he sighed. "Mei bought that for you. She wanted to meet you, but.." he chuckled. "I'll bring her here someday."

"I'm really sorry for causing you so much pain. And not being there when you needed me the most. I'm sorry for not being able to protect you like I promised. I'm sorry, honey. I'm sorry."

a wind blew hard and Kris looked up. "You're teasing me again, huh?" Another gush of wind hit his face and he laughed. "Okay, I'll leave now. I'll bring the kids here next time with Mei. I'll see you again soon, honey." he touched your grave one last time before leaving.

 

 

~~~~~3