WHAT IS MOROI?

✖GREEK VAMPIRE ACADEMY Roleplay✖ [INFINITELY OPEN SINCE JUNE 4th 2012]

Moroi are benevolent vampires. Opposed to the Strigoi, they are alive, mortal and born

CHARACTERISTICS

Moroi are said to be very beautiful. Moroi’s skin is described as being very pale and their bodies are slim and tall. Moroi are much taller and slimmer than humans. Due to their slim bodies, female Moroi lack traits that are universally common to Dhampir females (s, curves, etc). these traits attract the attention of Moroi males. Moroi females are described as possesing a supernatural beauty.

ATTRIBUTES

Most Moroi do not feel comfortable being in the sunlight, though they still can be outside during daytime. Often Moroi can and do use magic. Moroi use the elements earth, water and air, combining them to make the Alchemist tattoo’s (golden flower). it is common for a Moroi to specialize in one of the elements : air, fire, earth, water or spirit. The element spirit being forgotten for a long time. Moroi, who having specialized in the spirit element, were thought to have not specialize at all. Moroi also have a special ability called compulsion which forces their will onto their victim through eye contact (only can be use on humans. Not working on Dhampirs even Strigoi or other Moroi). Moroi are not allowed to use this ability as offensive, only defensive. this is why they want dhampirs as guardians to protect them. though it is known that in the past, Moroi used to fight along side with their Dhampirs guardian (using their ability both offensive and defensive). the users of water, fire, earth and air are drawing their powers from each element. Only spirit users are drawing their powers from their mind and body.

DIET

A Moroi’s diet consist of blood as well as normal food. they can survive on either, but blood is more important to them. Usually the school they attend provides human feeders for them to have daily feedings. Moroi bites contain endorphines that enduces emotional and physical euphoria that some say is better than and many of the feeders are addicted to the bites. the longest a Moroi can go without blood is two days. After which after they start to weaken. Signs of this are their already pale skin becomes even paler, dark circles under their eyes and their strength beginning to wane.

MONARCHY

The Moroi have a ruler who is choosen from one of the twelve royal families. The oldest in the family gets the title of ‘prince’ or ‘princess’. royal Moroi are supposed to have at least two guardians. Since there are more Moroi than Dhampirs, many Moroi have to make do without guardian, but this does not apply to royals, who come first.