THE END! :D

Did You Forget?

Listen while you read: Demi Lovato's Don't Forget

 


 

 

“Did you forget?” She sang into the microphone, even though it wasn’t her song, and she seemed like one of the most cheerful people you could met, well she used to anyways, the emotion that was put into her singing, made you think, ‘did she ever go through this?’

 

“That I was even alive...” A very short pause before she continued on with the next line of the song, Demi Lovato’s Don’t Forget.

 

It was another SMTOWN family concert, and choosing this song not only made the fans cry because of how sad it was or however they want to react, but it got her members curious on why she choose it.

 

As the chorus came on, her voice got louder, but the emotion was still there.

 

“But somewhere we went wrong...

We were once so strong...

Our love is like a song...

You can’t forget it...” It’s like she had gone through this exact experience, that or she is just that good with emotional songs.

 

One person understood why she was singing this type of song, this person knew more about her then her group mates. The person was no female, oh, he sure as was a male.

 

Staring at the stage, he thought about their past. You could also say that he felt...guilty?

 

It was mostly his fault that she was now known as the ‘Ice Princess’ well...she used to be anyways.

 

“And at last...

all the pictures have been burned...” A pang was felt in his heart.

 

‘She had burned all our pictures together?’ I’m not sure where the hell he had gotten that from since she didn’t even write this song.

 

“And all the past...

is just a lesson that we’ve learned..” A single tear slipped down his face.

 

One of his fellow members noticed this and called out his name, “Luhan hyung, you okay?”

 

Looking at the said person, he tried to make an excuse for crying. “I-it’s a pretty sad song..” Smooth.

 

The said person hit the person sitting next to them, “I told you Chanyeol!” Baekhyun said as he hit Chanyeol repeatedly.

 

Shaking his head, Luhan wonders why the two of them question why they’re shipped together. Because he for one, understands now, why the fans love ‘BaekYeol’.

 

The performance ended with loud cheering, the girl standing in the middle of the stage smiled softly before bowing. “Thank you guys~! I hope you enjoy the rest of the concert!” She said, and the part of the stage she was standing on slowly went down til there was nothing left.

 

The boys stood up since it was almost their own turn, after Super Junior-m finish performing ‘BREAK DOWN’.

 

As the walked to the back stage out of their dressing room, Luhan saw her.

 

Standing in her stage outfit, thanking the workers for a fabulous job they did for her stage. You see, she wasn’t just standing and walking on the stage, she at some point flew through the air while sitting on something that looks kind of like a swing, and if it wasn’t for them, she would’ve either been stuck mid air or would’ve crashed down to her death or maybe just doom.

 

Looking at her with affection, she caught his gaze. Their eyes practically locked together, not looking away. He smiled, but at the same moment he did, she looked away because the past is something she didn’t want to remember anymore.

 

 

Plus her name was then called by Yuri, “Sica unnie!”

 

Luhan looked down, he felt very regretful right now. Taking another glimpse of her, he ran. Straight for her.

 

His arms wide open, and he smashed into her, surprising her with a hug.

 

“Luhan?” She said surprised, as she turned around still in his arms.

 

Smiling softly, he surprised her by his next words, “You know I still love you right?”

 

Shaking her head no, he continued on, “I’ll tell you why I left after the concert, but for now...” His voice trailed off.

 

Pressing his lips on Jessica’s, it shocked not only her by his sudden action but  all the people around them, which was pretty much everybody.

 

Breaking apart the first words that left his and her’s mouths were, “I love you.”

 

The future is going to be a joy ride for the both of them, while their past is still named unknown, but that doesn’t matter. What happens after it does.

 

The story about the years they had together before SNSD & EXO maybe still untold, I’ll give you a hint, it is one heck of a story, or maybe it isn’t. That is the mystery yet to be solved, weather if it’s worth telling or not.

 

The past is an interesting subject, that is worth being told...but let’s save that for another time.