First Night

Hard to Admit

Yunho was walking rapidly to the boys' dorm bringing all his luggage. Unfortunately, his parents weren't able to stay long so he had to bring his luggage by himself. He couldn't stop thinking about what just happened earlier.

"She must have thought I'm a true idiot," Yunho muttered to himself. He felt embarassed, truly embarassed. "I shouldn't have talked to her," he shook his head and slapped his forhead. I'm really thankful she saved me from embarassment. But something's not right....

Uh oh.

I forgot to tell her to keep it a secret! Knowing she's a girl, she's definitely gonna spill it out! Girls' are known for having big blabbermouths anyway. What should I do!

"Ehem..."

Oh no! I have to stop her!

"Ehem!"

I have to tell her tomorrow! But I don't even know what's her name. How will I find her? Maybe we will be in the same class.

"EXCUSE ME!"

Yunho jumped a little. Who wouldn't get shocked if someone suddenly shouts at you. He turned around and saw a tall girl. She looked a little older than he was. He looked at her blankly.

"Hi, would you like me to help you with your luggage? You seem to have a lot there," she offered kindly.

"Sorry, I'm going to the boys' dorm and I don't think you can help me take my luggage all the way up there, I can handle it by myself," Yunho rejected coldly. He was kinda sick about this girl. She looked like she had a pretend smile.

The girls' eyes widened. Her jaw dropped too. This guy is so arrogant and he's just a freshman!

Not long after that, Yunho walked to the boys' dorm without turning back.

Ah! I can't believe him! I was only trying to help! How could he reject someone like me! Am I not a pretty noona? Aish~! She thought to herself. She was pissed.

"You better watch yourself!" She muttered.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho had a good look at his dorm. It was pretty big. The room was already occupied with two other people. The room had three single beds, a huge wardrobe fit for three people, and a long mirror. It wasn't much but it was more than enough. Even for a rich brat like Jung Yunho. He had a good look outside. There was a building right next to the boys' dorm.

Could that be the girls' dorm? Why are the boys and the girls dorm so close together? 

"Hey, what are you looking at? Oh, you're a ert too huh?"

Yunho turned around. A boy about the same height as him smiled. Yunho bowed.

"What's with the bowing? I'm your age you know?" The boy said.

"You're 13?"

"Yup! Hi, my name's Kim Jongwoon, but you can call me Yesung," he introduced himself while reaching for his hand for Yunho's hand.

Yunho shook his hand. "My name's Jung Yunho, you can call me Yunho." He hesistated a little. "Ermm...why do you want people to call you Yesung? It's far from your real name," he asked.'

"I don't know, my grandma liked calling me that. I grew to like it. Besides, Jongwoon doesn't sound cool, right?"

Yunho didn't know what to say so he just nodded.

"So you're my roommate huh? Nice meeting with you. I hope we can be friends,"

"Ok, that's cool. Is it just us two?"

"Oh, the other guy will be back. I'm not sure where he went."

"How's he like?"

Yesung chuckled. Yunho was confused. Did I say something funny?

"You'll know when you meet him." He smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot. Who were you checking out?"

"What?"

"You know, the girls' dorm over there, who were you spying on?" He looked at him like some spy.

"So that is the girls' dorm, why is it there? It's too close to the boys' dorm,"

"I don't know who constructed the hostel, but I ain't complaining! I like it! We can look at girls whenever we want," he laughed. Yunho found it creepy.

"We'll be wasting our time if we do that," Yunho said coldly then disappeared to their dorm.

Woah, what's with him? I suddenly felt the shivers. Yesung thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After saying goodbye to her parents, Seohyun went upstairs to the dorm. It's already 7PM, she figured she was gonna pack up her school things for tomorrow.

She entered the dorm and noticed someone unfamiliar there. The person was arranging her stuff in the closet. 

Yuri turned and saw the girl. She was beautiful and goddess like. She had long black hair and wore a white top with blue jeans. Very simple but Yuri was amazed about how she looked like. 

Suddenly Yoona came out from the bathroom.

"Oh, Seohyun, you're here," she said.

"Yes, are you our roommate?" Seohyun asked Yuri.

"Ah, yes. My name's Kwon Yuri," Yuri introduced herself. I need to be friendly.

"My name's Seo Joohyun, but you can call me Seohyun," Seohyun introduced herself.

"Oh, okay Seohyun. Which class are you in?" Yuri asked. But Yoona answered for her.

"We're both in class 1-A, what about you?"

"1-A? Oh, I'm in class 1-B," Yuri said. Disappointed. Yoona was really nice to her. She's never had someone be nice to her. Even though she transferred to a lot of schools but no one never really wanted to be friends with her.

"Oh, really? That's too bad. I really wanted to be in the same class with you." Yoona said. Also disappointed.

Seohyun didn't bother to join in the conversation. She went to her bed and put some books in her bag. She organized everything well.

Yuri noticed Seohyun was a bit...cold. But she pretended like nothing happened.

"It's okay, we're still in the same dorm," Yuri said. Yoona suddenly had a smile on her face.

"You're right. We'll be in the dorm longer than in class anyway," Her smile became brighter. "Thanks."

"What for?"

"For being my friend and dorm mate," she smiled.

Yuri felt a tingle in her heart. It was a good feeling. Somehow she felt that she was going to be good friends with this Yoona girl. Yoona was also pretty. She had a pure innocent look but from 3 hours being with her, Yuri can tell she's one of those happy-go-lucky girls. What made her more touched was that this pretty girl here wanted to be friends with her. Usually the pretty and beautiful girls were the ones that hated her. Except for Jessica. I wonder how she's doing? Yuri thought to herself.

After that, all the new students were called in the hall. The seniors informed to them about the rules in the hostel. Being newcomers, most of the students jotted down what they said. They were told about the everyday schedule and also were given the when-to-go-back-home schedule. Yuri had a good look at it. Once a month.

That's not bad. I expected it to be longer. Wait for me a month longer grandpa!

After the meeting, everyone entered their dorms. Yuri was extremely tired. She and her grandpa had to take the train to get here and it took about 3 hours. When she entered the dorm, she landed on the bed wanting to sleep. 

"You're gonna sleep already?" Yoona asked when she entered the dorm with Seohyun.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm too tired, why?"

"I wanted to chit-chat with you longer," Yoona said, making a puppy dog pout. Seohyun rolled her eyes. She went to their study table and started reading a text book.

Yuri noticed Seohyun rolling her eyes. What's up with her?

"Please..." Yoona was pleading.

So Yoona and Yuri chatted from 10PM to 12AM. It was mostly Yoona talking. All Yuri did was listen and eventually both of them fell asleep. Seohyun who noticed them finally sleeping, decided to close her book then tucked herself in for a new day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------