· oo5

Love is a Two Letter Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Su Ji shifted her head more to the left. She felt something preventing her to do as she desired. She slightly opened her eyes. Su Ji's eyes widened at the sight. As she lifted her head, she saw Myungsoo and her laying together; her head next to his neck. Oddly, she didn't remove herself from the position. She replaced herself in the same position as before and nuzzled in Myungsoo's neck.

 

 

   Su Ji's eyes popped opened. Bacon? Eggs? She smelt it. She rose from the couch and entered the kitchen. Su Ji saw Myungsoo making breakfast on the stove.

 

   “Good morning sleepyhead.” Myungsoo smiled, “Did you sleep well?”

 

   “Surprisingly, I did.” Su Ji blushed.

 

   Myungsoo snickered. “Why is that?”

 

   “I-I just slept good. That's all.”

 

   “Really? I slept good too, probably because someone was snuggling with me this morning.” Myungsoo laughed once again as setting the food on the plates.

 

   “I did that?”

 

   “Yes, you did.” Myungsoo set the plates on the dinning table.

 

   Su Ji blushed. “Oh, I see.” She walked to the refrigerator.

 

   Su Ji stopped short as she felt strong, yet small arms engulfed her tiny waist.

 

   “Y-yes?”

 

   “Just because.”

 

   “Huh?”

 

   “I wanted to hug you just because.”

 

   Myungsoo let go and approached the table. “Let's eat!”

 

   “Ah, okay.”

 

   After sitting ourselves in our desired spots, we started eating.

 

   “Hey, Su Ji-ah.”

 

   “Mm.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter