· oo2

Love is a Two Letter Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   He look at Su Ji with curiosity in him. He wonder what was going on in her mind when he had requested a lunch date.

 

   For Su Ji, the request had taken her off-guard. How can a stranger ask her for lunch? She stop walking and turn around to the person who had ask the question just a few seconds ago. She had to admit, he is pretty good looking. He looks like a guy a few years older than her. Would it hurt to say yes?

 

   “Did I take you by surprise with my request?” He let out a short laugh.

 

   “Just a bit.”

 

   I gaze at him. He had a baby-like face. His lips, a shade of pink; small, yet full. His nose is small, but appealing. His skin looks flawless. He looks flawless. I'm looking at his features again, then there's something that sticks out; something that allures me. His eyes. A dark color of brown, but it can pass as black. It's deep, full of emotion. It seems to show how he feels clearly.

 

   “I'm sorry for that then.” He flash a smile.

 

   Well, there's something hidden I didn't see. Dimples; crater-like substances indented in your face. I found it adorable.

 

   “But.” He continue, “I would like to have lunch with you, if you don't mind.”

 

   I settle my gaze at him again. It wouldn't hurt, right?

 

   “Sure.”

 

   A smile made an appearance on his face. “Great! Here's my number.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter