Kyuhyun's Outburst

Restarting?

NO ONES POV

     Yesung smirked at Kyuhyun and walked towards his dorm.

"THAT MOTHERF- I WANT TO UGH, HE THINKS HE CAN STEAL MY WOOKIE" Kyuhyun yelled as tears started streaming down his face when he realized Yesung could actually take Ryeowook away from him.

     The thought of loosing Ryeowook sent a huge pain in his chest making him gasp for air and the tears come flowing down his cheeks, he held on to his heart as the pain kept on increasing in his chest "No, i will not lose MY wookie I love him too much" and with that Kyuhyun picked himself off of the floor and grabbed his keys and coats and headed out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

      Kyuhyun didn't know where to go but his heart seemed to yearn for his wookie and before he knew it he was in front of the hosital building.He turned off his car and pulled the collar off his coat upward to cover his neck and his voice.When he got out his car he noticed a bunch of paper on the ground.After the accident many fans would leave letters and posters for Ryeowook to get better, he smiled knowing how much his fans cared for him so he picked some of the posters and letters discarded on the floor.

       Kyuhyun stood infront of Ryeowook's room and knocked on the door and a small voice answered "come in"

"hey" Kyu greeted Ryeowook who was picking at some stitches, when he finally looked a smile spread though his face but suddenly disappeared whe he noticed his face

"Kyu what's wrong?what happened?' Ryeoowook tried to crawl over to Kyu but failed when his IV pulled him back.

"carefull babe"

"Not until you tell me what happened"Ryeowook touched a cut near Kyuhyun's eye and wiped his tears away.

"I just got in a fight" Kyuhyun sat next to Ryeowook.

"Is that all?"

"yep" Kyu beagan to heave and later tears began to stream down his cheeks."Ryeowook please dont leave me"

Ryeoowook who got startled placed Kyuhyun's head on his lap and began to his hair "Kyu I may not remember much but i do remember i would never leave you, especially when you're like this" he grabbed a little packet that had a little cloth dipped with alcohol inside and began to cleanse Kyuhyun's wound.

"Thanks wook"

"Kyu....umm.....do you want to...... ummm....sleep here....with me?"

kyuhyun sat up and looked at Ryeowook in the eyes with a curious look "How come babe?"

"im having nightmares" Kyuhyun tried to hold in his giggles but they forced themselves out of Kyuhyun's mouth, his boyfriend was too cute.Kyuhyun patted the bed so Ryeowook would lie dow and he also lied down next to him while he covered both of them with the blanket while hugging Ryeowook.

"goodnight Kyu"

"goodnight Wook"soon Ryeowook's small snores could be heard and Kyu smiled and began to slip into a deep slumber.

I love you wook

  Im backkkkkk ;) sorry I've been away for so long, I went to a trip to another country for 3 months plus school starting has taken up alot of my time, I will try my best to update this story because I love you all. Please comment below any corections, ideas or questions you have about my story :)