Ugly

Restarting?
No ones POV 
 
*later on that day*
 
  Ryeowook was seperating the pictures he got from kyuhyun into two piles, one for the photos he remembered and the other for the photos he didn't. So far the photos he did remember were only 6 photos. He sighed sitting back and rubbed his forehead flinching at the sudden pain. He began to touch his face when he felt lines across his face, he quickly stood up and went to the bathroom and yelped in horror when he saw his reflection in the mirror, he looked at his arms, legs and torso and noticed they were covered in stiches also. Tears began to fall down his stiched cheeks.
"I'm ugly" ryeowook whispered, sadness and rage quickly filled his body.
 
"Ryeowook?"
 
"I'm ugly"
 
"Ryeowook where are you?"
 
//crash//
 
"RYEOWOOK?" Kyuhyun opened the bathroom door looking at the shattered glass on the floor and at ryeowook covering his face.
 
"Ryeowook" kyuhyun stepped close to ryeowook.
 
"NO GET AWAY"ryeowook screamed.
 
"Ryeowook...." kyuhyun tried to get ryeowook's hands away from his face.
 
"NOOO" 
 
"Ryeowook please" kyuhyun begged trying to embrace ryeowook's small wrigglin frame.
 
"Stop...no....get away" ryeowook struggled against kyuhyun's embrace."I DONT KNOW YOU" Kyuhyun suddenly fell back touching his stinging cheek.
 
"Ryeowook?why did you just...what..."
 
"I don't know you so-so-so get away from me, I'm ugly"
 
"Ryeowook you're not"
 
"LIAR, GO AWAY, I DONT KNOW YOU LEAVE ME ALONE"ryeowook grabbed the glass surrounding him and attempted throwing it at kyuhyun.
 
"Ryeowook stop you're going to hurt yourself"
 
"What's going on here?"the nurse suddenly walked in "doctor lee I need some help"suddenly the doctor walked in with a sedative and soon ryeowook stopped fighting and laid still on the floor another nurse, this time male, came in and picked up ryeowook and laid him on his bed. 
 
"I think its best you should leave mr cho." Kyuhyun nodded leaving ryeowook's room.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
* at the dorm*
 
"Yah maknae, what's up with you"kyuhyun just took another sip from his bottle ignoring heechul."is it ryeowook?" Kyuhyun glared at heechul making the elder scared and leave the room.
 
"Kyuhyun are you okay?"leeteuk asked
 
"Go away"kyuhyun sipped his bottle again
 
"Fine. The members are going to go bowling, if you want you can join us" leeteuk smiled at kyuhyun but the latter just ignored him staring at the wall. When all the members left kyuhyun's cheeks became all soaked with tears 
"Ryeowook" he sobbed repeting his name over and over "saranghae, how could you forget our love for each other, wae?" Kyuhyun threw the bottle at the wall and passed out on the living room floor.