The accident

Restarting?
Ryeowook looked out the window looking at the trees pass by, he rolled down the window of the car and stuck his hand out feeling the cool autumn breeze through his long, slim fingers, he smiled to himself as he remembered that kyuhyun's favorite season is autumn, he rolled the window down even more and stuck his head out feeling the breeze through his hair and began to smile even more as he thought about kyuhyun, his boyfriend,Ryeowook had been busy with his schedule that he didn't have any time for kyuhyun. He stuck his head back in the car and rolled the window back up.
 
"Tired?" The driver asked
 
"Yup" ryeowook nodded leaning on the window, and began to think about every memory he had with kyuhyun, the first time they met, their very first kiss,and date they had. Soon ryewook began to fall into a deep slumber. But was jerked awake by the car making a sharp turn and suddenly flipping to its side. 
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Mr kim mr kim are you okay? Please stay with us ryeowook, can you hear us?"
 
Ryeowook opened his eyes, he tried to lift his head when a sharp pain forced him to lay down again as his eyes began to get blurry and he passed out again.
 
"Get him to the hospital now!"