When Sora realized that she fell in love with Yongguk, her own bodyguard

B.A.P SCENARIOS | OPEN AND ACCEPTING REQUESTS

beach-sand-water-heart.jpg

For: mimirimim

Partner: Yongguk 
 
Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-nb205lx90
 
Super Junior - Bittersweet
 
----
 
He punched the robber in the stomach. The robber reeled backwards, howling in pain.  He snatched the brand new iPhone 5 from the robber's grip and tossed it backwards. She had caught it with her fast reflexes. He grabbed the robber's collar and lifted him up effortlessly. Glowering at the robber, he spat menacingly, "Get. Lost." He then kicked the robber's shin. The robber staggered backwards and lost his balance. He fell to ground with a loud thud. Casting a panicked glance at him, the robber scrambled up and hobbled off. 
 
"Agassi, are you okay?" Yongguk offered his hand to the trembling girl. 
 
"N-Neh, I'm alright. Thank you for saving me, Yongguk-ssi." Sora took his hand and pulled herself up. Yongguk dusted her knees before walking in front of her. 
 
Kwon Sora stares at the ceiling dreamily as she recalls the event that had happened a few days ago. She bites back a smile.
 
Bang Yongguk is her bodyguard. Since her parents are working in America, they have hired a bodyguard to protect Sora. 
 
Now, Kwon Sora, the daughter of the Kwon Corporations, has fallen head over heels on her bodyguard. She has fallen for his masculine charms and gentlemanly actions. Giggling softly, she blushes deeply as she remembers Yongguk's rough hands touching her knees. She falls back on her bed with a yelp and rolls around, squealing happily. 
 
Sora stands up again and approaches her study table. She lightly fingers the blue ribbon and holds up the beautifully wrapped present. The box contains hand made chocolates. Today is Yongguk's birthday and the day when she is going to confess to the love of her life. She hugs the present to her cheat tightly and skips out of her room. She goes down the stairs with a spring in her step. 
Sora's  heart thumps wildly in her chest. She places her hand on her chest to calm herself down. Taking in a deep breath, she tentatively calls out, "Yongguk-ssi!" 
 
However, silence greets Sora. She frowns deeply and looks around. *It's already 10pm. Where did he go? Did he go out with his friends to celebrate his birthday? I think I would have to give him the present later.* Sora pouts deeply as she retires back into her room. 
 
A red sports car pulls over at her house. Yongguk steps out of the car followed by a girl. Sora hears the sounds of tires screeching to a stop and quickly goes to the window. She opens the window slightly. She is greeted by the cooling night breeze. 
The streetlight shines on the two people downstairs. Sora is able to make out Yongguk and another girl. Her heart immediately clenches as she holds her breath. 
 
The silent night was broken by Yongguk's voice. 
 
"Jieun-ah, thanks for celebrating my birthday together. I love you," he leans down and captures the girl's cheery lips. 
 
Sora's eyes widens as tears falls rapidly down. The rest of his words were blocked out. She slumps to the ground in shock. *Yongguk has a girlfriend? I was one step late.* 
 
The front door opens. Sora hugged her knees together and sobbed. Those three words has stabbed her heart many times. Sora does not know how to face Yongguk. Nor does she know how to survive from this heartbreak.
 
Love is bittersweet.
 
Her love is bittersweet.  
 
----
 
 
A/N: Thank you for requesting! I used another picture cause the links you gave me doesn't work.