2 - Hakyeon Part 1

VIXX Drabbles & One-shots!

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Cha Hakyeon/Jung Soori

Word Count: 1409


 

"Jagi, do you remember how I confessed to you?" Hakyeon turned to look at me in the eye and smiled. 

"Ah, I was crying non-stop." We were lying down on a hill, watching the stars. You might be thinking, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING UP THERE, AT NIGHT?!" Don't worry, we're not doing anything suspicious... or not. I stared at his perfect features. The way his red coloured bangs fell perfectly on his face, his nose, his eyes, his lips. 

He caught me staring at his lips and grinned. He pulled me towards him and suddenly kissed me with his warm lips. I smiled into the kiss and pulled back. I sighed as I began to reminisce.


 

I was working a late night shift as my colleagues were all busy doing god-knows what that day. I sighed, because I was bored and tired. Sleepily, I rested my head on the counter and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Um, excuse me?" At the sound of an unfamiliar voice, I bolted up awake. A handsome stranger stood in front of the counter. 

"I'm so sorry! I'm just really tired and sleepy. What would you like to order?' I asked with a smile. He seemed to understand and he looked at the menu. 

"I'll have the House Special Cappuccino, with extra cream, thanks." He ordered, and I hurriedly got up to make his coffee. I haven't seen him around at all, to be honest. I lived in a small town so I knew everyone here. Finishing up the order, I walked towards him and he paid me. 

"Enjoy!" I smiled at him yet again, ugh this job. Always making us smile. He walked off without his coffee, but came back with a chair and placed it in front of the counter, at where I was seated. 

"You seem bored. I'll keep you company! So, what is your name?" He curiously asked.

"Um, my name is Jung Soori, what about you? I haven't seen you in town before." I replied and took a glance at him.

"Ah, i'm Cha Hakyeon. I just moved here recently, and i've been exploring this town. I'll be going to school next week though!" He sipped his cup of coffee.

"Wow, the coffee is great!" His eyes grew big and he quickly sipped more of the coffee. He's so cute...

"Haha, thanks. Which school are you going to attend? There are only two high schools here though." Feeling a bit thirsty, I went to make myself some iced coffee. 

"Hm, I think i'm attending Woollim High School or something. You know, the one full of musical talented people." He casually replied, while my eyes widened.

"Hey, i'm attending that school! I'm in the dance course, what about you?" I was kinda happy that he was going to attend my school, as he seems quite friendly.

"I applied for the dance course today. I learned ballet when I was in elementary school. I can dance to many other genres too though, bboy, hip-hop. I like dancing. It helps me clear my mind." Woah, this guy is TALENTED.

"You're so talented! My friends and I are friendly people! If you ever need some help in getting into the course, we can ask my friend to ask her father to let you in. Her father is the principal of the school! Pretty cool, if you ask me."

"That's great. Thank you for your help!" He smiled and we talked about other things. 


 

We exchanged numbers before he left. Since that day, we had been texting each other nonstop. My best friend, Jaekyung seemed to suspect something as I spent my time looking at the phone, texting, smiling and laughing.

"Jung Soori! Are you even listening?" She, now pissed, shouted at me.

"I'm sorry! Don't hurt me!" I jumped up, putting my hands in front for defense.

She sighed. 

"You're spending your time on your phone now, Soori. I gave you like, 15 suggestions for lunch and all you did was giggle. God! Who exactly are you texting?!" She looked at me. In the eye. Uh-oh, she knows that I will tell her everything if she looks at me like that. Refusing to say anything, I shook my head furiously. She didn't say anything and I glanced up. She was giving me a death glare. That death glare. The death glare that will leave me spilling out everything with reluctance.

"UGH, FINE." I told her what happened that night.

"AWWWWW my little Soori has a crush!" She cooed, DISGUSTINGLY.

"DON'T LET ME TELL HONGBIN ABOUT THIS!!!!!" I threatened her, and she immediately shut up. Oh this bipolar girl. 

"How does he look like? Do you have a picture?" She asked, now VERY curious.

"Um hold on... Oh, I found it. Here." I showed her the photo that he had sent me.

"OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE ASDFGHJKL. Go seduce him!" She started squealing. WHAT.

"Excuse me, you already have Hongbin. Psh. Seduce him? No way! He's cute, but I don't like him that way. He's coming to school tomorrow, so you better calm your before Hongbin sees you." I facepalmed. Oh god this girl.


 

I dragged myself to school, because I spent the whole night watching dramas. I KNEW I WOULD REGRET IT. Ugh.

"Soori!" I heared  voice shouting my name. Ah, it was Jaekyung. I stopped and waited for her, while waving. She started talking about her dream with Hongbin, while I had to listen or else she would kill me. The things I do for her. As we were walking, I saw a familiar silver haired guy. Interrupting Jaekyung, I shouted his name.

"Hakyeon!" He turned back and smiled. Jaekyung was already squealing, like a pig. 

"Hey! Is this the friend you always talk about?" He saw Jaekyung and asked.

"Yeah, don't mind her. She's being weird..." I sighed and looked at her. I gave her a push and she instantly went back to normal.

"Oh, hello! My name is Park Jaekyung but you don't really need to know. TAKE CARE OF SOORI! I'M LEAVING HER IN YOUR HANDS! BYE!" She shouted and ran off. 

"Um... that was weird..." He murmured and I chuckled. I made a mental note to murder that little when I see her. We then walked to school.


 

When we walked into the school, many eyes were on us him. I heard many whisper and squeals.

"I can tell he's going to be part of VIXX! He's meant to be a kingka!"

"He's so gorgeous!"

"What the hell is up with his hair?"

"UGHEIRUGHIHG BE MINE!!!!!!!!"

I gulped at their reactions. The last one was so extreme. He looked at me, lost. I smiled and brought him to the office, where he took his schedule and uniform. He quickly changed and we looked at his schedule. 


 

Days passed and that one girl was right, he joined VIXX. Despite that, we still maintained a fairly good friendship. Jaekyung couldn't believe it but she kept her cool. I spent more time with him than with Jaekyung. She didn't seem to mind, as she wanted us to date... I have no idea why. I think I was starting to have feelings for him, but I wasn't so sure, and I didn't want to tell Jaekyung.

One day, I was turning around a corner of the hallway, when I heard someone confessing. Curious, I peeked and was baffled. A girl was confessing to Hakyeon. I couldn't tell from his expression, but he was definitely shocked. 

"Please go out with me!" The girl looked at him. He tried to speak, but no words came out. 

"I'm sorry... I like someone else..." He looked back at her, with a faint smile.

"Why?! Why are you always with Soori? What's so good about her? I can change to be like her..." The girl started to cry but Hakyeon stood firm.

"She's pretty, funny, caring, nice, sensible. Although there are times when she is cranky, she still tries her best to cool down. When I am down, she cheers me up. I'm sorry, but nobody can be like her. "