Chapter 4

Perfection

"What you mean you took Minzy out to a club to party and it turned into hell" Chaerin said she was going impatient, Taeyang had called her and it was literally an hour that they were having this converstaion but he wasnt saying anything, "Look Taeyang just tell me already before i kill you" Chaerin said, Bom and Dara were right next to Chaerin going impatient to, "Look Taeyang if you do not tell us now im going to-" "Well we took her to the club right" "Yes god dammit you have been saying that for an hour now" Dara said, "We were all happy till we saw Deuk" "Okay he got her a suprise right" Chaerin said, "Yes" Taeyang said "Was she happy" Bom said excited "WecaughthimcheatingonMinzywithanothergirl" Taeyang said saying it quickly, "What stop talking damn fast" Chaerin said "We-caught-him-cheating-on-Minzy-" Dara said saying it slowly, "HE CHEATED ON MINZY?" the girls screamed, "Yes MInzy was shattered" Taeyang said happily that they finally got it, Chaerin hung up on Taeyang without saying good bye and called Minzy sending her to voicemail. "Were going back now" Chaerin said.

 

Minzy woke up hearing her doorbell ring she had cried herself to sleep, she ran to the door hoping it was Deuk she opened the door to see her unnies, She wanted to act like everything was fine but the emotions got the best of her as she jumped on them and cried. "Minzy" Chaerin said softly rubbing her back "I cant believe he-" Minzy voice broke as she couldnt be able to say those words out loud she was hoping it was a dream. Bom and Dara made Minzy something to eat as they cleaned her room, "I swear im going to chop off his-" Bom said but Dara shut her up, "Minzy you shouldnt go work today we will cover for you" Chaerin said "NO! im not going to give him the happiness of seeing me sad, im going to make him regret what he did to me" Minzy said wiping the tears away.

 

As Minzy went in to shower, "Stop her" Bom said, "Yah stop her" Dara said "No im going to make him regret what he did to her, im going to make him suffer and cry every night for her so he can feel the pain she feels right now" CHaerin said, "Yah but you cant expose her to him like that" Dara said, "He might not even come to visit her" Bom said sadly, "He will i know he will his not stupid to let a beautiful rich girl like her go" CHaerin said, Bom and Dara didnt agree with CHaerin but Chaerin thought that way it was for a reason.

 

As they started heading to the cafe the girls can tell Minzy was nervous she had put massive make up to and even did her hair nicely, Bom put her arm around Minzy as they entered. Minzy sighed "You can do this you are Gong Minji" Minzy said to herself, Minzy would just stay behind the counter thinking how she will act if he did come by while the girls did everything. Minzy looked up when she heard the door open to see Taeyang and his crew "Great" Minzy whispered, "Minzy" TOP said with pitty, Minzy looked at him raising her eyebrow "Dont let that-" "TOP im fine i dont need your guys pitty" Minzy said, Minzy saw that it was only four of the guys seeing that Jiyong was missing she was happy atleast she didnt have to put up with his bull today, "OH NO i thought way too soon" Minzy screamed outloud seeing Jiyong enter, "Thought what" Seungri said, "That i didnt have to deal with his bull today" Minzy pointed at Jiyong.

 

JIyong heard everything but decided to pretend he didnt hear that and not beat around the bush "Now that we dont have a crying girl like you, you are going to explain everything to me" Jiyong said grabbing Minzy roughly and pushing her on a chair as he sat right in front of her "What going on" Chaerin said to Taeyang, "Why didnt you tell me you are GONG MINJI the daughter of Se7en and Gummy" Jiyong said Minzy crossed her legs and arms and leaned back as the girls were suprised "Oh now we got Gong Minji in the cafe" Dara said as soon as she saw how Minzy sat "Take her a cup of water" Bom said hurridly as Chaerin already had it and took it to Minzy and bowed before walking away.

 

"I didnt think you were that special to know i was Gong Minji" Minzy said, "I am special do you know who i am-" "You are kwon Jiyong last time i checked the guy who embrasses his dad name by being a play boy" Jiyong slams on the table angry "This isnt about me but about you" Jiyong said, Minzy rolled her eyes "You acted with such low class your dad would be embrassed about you" "Than mind your own business and leave me alone to handle this" Minzy snapped, "This is why Deuk left you dont you realize you act with such low class, you cry in front of people for pitty, i can already guess what type of girl you are those who ask the guy for a jacket when they known damn right its going to be cold, those who expect them to hold the door for them-" Jiyong said but Minzy interrupted him "So from what i hear you like girls totally opposite to me" Minzy said, "Actually i do-" "Than why do you care so much about me when im nothing your type is it maybe because your falling for me" Minzy said, JIyong burst laughing "Not even in a million years i love girls who are perfect your nothing close to perfect" Jiyong said, "Sorry to break it to you honey no ones perfect" Minzy winked at him, "No wonder Deuk cheated on you because-" Splash went the cup of water on Jiyongs face.

 

"So that was what the cup of water was for" Daesung said "Yup" Dara said, Jiyong huffed and puffed trying to still be classy as Minzy got up to walk away when JIyong grabbed her roughly on the hand, "Bingo" Chaerin said as the door opened and deuk came walking in with roses and saw Jiyong and Minzy holding hands, Minzy and Jiyong hadnt realize that Deuk had entered they were too busy argueing but from a far anyone can think they were a couple, Deuk stood there suprise while Chaerin was smirking "i wasnt expecting this to go out this great" Chaerin whispered "Did you plan this?" Bom said angry "No but i had something like this in mind" Chaerin said happily, Jiyong was going to pull MInzy roughly through the back door "Minzy" Deuk said making Minzy stop in her tracks and she just wanted the world to eat her up now, "Talking about your boyfriend" Jiyong said letting go of MInzy, "Is he your boyfriend" Deuk asked "What is it to you" Bom shot at him not giving Minzy or Jiyong the chance to answer.

 

"Im sorry" Deuk said "Bull" Taeyang said scaring Deuk "In the first place you wouldnt do something like that to her" Taeyang said, Deuk got closer to her "Minzy lets talk" "No" "Minzy i said lets talk now! dont make me say the truth!" Deuk said angry trying to blackmail Minzy, "The truth of her being Gong Minji" Seungri said defending Minzy, "You know?" Deuk said suprised, "My friend here Jiyong is actually really good friend with Minzy and her family" Seungri said "Oh this aint good" Jiyong mumbled understanding now what they were trying to do, "Minzy and i are not-" Jiyong tried to say quickly "Minzy and Jiyong are engaged" Dara said quickly and loudly as Jiyong glared at her, Minzy stood there suprised "Dammit i should have ran" Minzy whispered to herself as she scratched her head, "We were engaged! Your dad loved me" Deuk screamed, "I en hate girls like you who use other guys to get another guy jealous" Jiyong whispered harshly to Minzy as she did her fake sweet smile at him, "My dad loves Jiyong actually, Jiyong comes from a family like mine and is good friend with my dad" Minzy said, Deuk threw the flowers at Minzy.

 

"I thought you were differet-" "I thought so to about you till i caught to with another girl" Minzy said, "I love you i really do i loved you because you were different from rich girls-" "You said correctly you LOVED me till you cheated on me, your right i am different from rich girls i was naive and you loved that cause you wanted the money" Minzy said, "Thats not true" "Were done accept the truth" Minzy said trying to keep herself together "You love me you do why are you lieing to yourself" Deuk said walking closer to Minzy and Minzy grabbed Jiyong hand, "I love him" Minzy said as Deuk stood there silent just staring at Minzy and Jiyong till he finally decided to leave, Minzy breathed heavily "Minzy are you okay" Daesung said catching Minzy before she fell to the ground "Its over now" Minzy whispered to herself trying to stop herself from crying as Jiyong rolled his eyes "Great i dont need a scandal with her" Jiyong whispered.