Chapter 3

Perfection

Minzy heads home quickly and showers, she puts on a robe and stares at her phone "No phone call pabo" Minzy says to herself. "your going to regreat this deuk i promise" Minzy smirks, she heads to closet and throws out clothes till she finds the perfect outfit, . She does her make up and adds some accessories. She takes a picture and sends it to dara, "Going out to party" Minzy texts her. Minzy than goes and looks at her shoes, "Hmmm these will do"  She grabs her bag and heads to the cafe before she is too late.

 

Minzy is standing there awkwardly as guys pass by and beep at her, "Ugh hurry Taeyang this is embrassing" Minzy thinks to herself. As a car pulls up right in front of her, the window goes down "How much" Taeyang teases, Minzy rolls her eyes as taeyang gets off and opens the door for her, he tried not to but he ended staring at her . "Damn" he whispers to himself. Taeyang gets in and takes off "You look.... beautiful" taeyang says, "Of course i do you thought i only look hot in a cafe uniform or what" Minzy teases as Taeyang laughs.

 

It took a while till they got to a club, it was a big huge club with lots of fancy lights and you can hear the music from outside all loud. Minzy looked to see there was a huge line. Minzy was walking towards the line when taeyang grabbed her hand and pulled her to a another door at the back, they had to head up some stairs, as they reached the door they had to enter a password. Taeyang opened it as it revealed a office all fancy like the ones in movies, "Finally you arrive" Jiyong says with his crew behind till they see Minzy.

 

"Damn hey y im Seungri have i met you before" Seungri says as he is going to grab minzy hand to kiss it when Minzy pulls away "yah you have actually im Minzy" Minzy raises her eyebrow "Oh " Seungri says all suprised, "I thought he wasnt coming" Minzy pointed to Jiyong "Whoa im the owner of this club so if you dont like it you can leave" Jiyong defends himself, "Matter of fact i am leaving" Minzy says heading to the door when taeyang grabs her "He wont bother you i promise" taeyang says convincing Minzy, "Hey" TOP waves to Minzy awkwardly, Minzy sits herself on a nice fancy sofa. "Can we just go to party" Minzy whinned, "NO!" Jiyong shouted back "What" Minzy says all angry, Jiyong calms himself down, "Its not open yet" Jiyong says, "You know if you cant dance i can teach you i do miracles" Seungri says grabbing her waist close to him, Minzy elbows him hard and walks away. "Jiyong its time we got to open the club now" say a skinny pretty lady bursting through the door, "Let them in" Jiyong says.

 

"Lets go" Jiyong says putting on his glasses and making sure he looks nice, "About time" Minzy says as Jiyong turns around and mad dogs Minzy, Minzy grabs on to Taeyang as they open another door she didnt realize was even there that leads them directly to the club. Minzy rolled her eyes as she sees girls throw themself to Jiyong, "oppa i missed you" says a girl "I missed you to Hyuna" Jiyong says as he grabs her by the waist. MInzy grabs Taeyang and leads him to the dance floor, "Lets dance" Minzy says all excited, "Okay but warning im the best dancer here" Taeyang brags, "Oh really" Minzy says raising her eyebrow. Taeyang began to dance, when Minzy began to make it to a dance battle. "Yah your good" Taeyang smirks "This isnt even half my moves since im wearing a short dress" Minzy brags now. "Lets go get a drink" Taeyang says.

 

"Your good at dancing" Daesung says to Minzy "Thanks" Minzy says as she sits, "Not as good as me" Jiyong says "Oh really?" Minzy says "Yah" Jiyong says grabbing Minzy hand "Ill show you" Jiyong says, Jiyong smirks to the guys Minzy not catching his smirk. JIyong grabs Minzy and shows her some moves, "Wow" Minzy says scarsticly as she dances next, and then Jiyong grabs Minzy by the wasit and pulls her closer to him and sway his hips with him. Jiyong smirks thinking his planned work. Minzy wraps her arms around his neck and begins to grind on him. MInzy turns around to face him and smiles at him and then knees him on his manhood and walks away leaving him in pain on the dance floor. The guys laugh "my god good one" The guys say.

 

Minzy sees a figure that looks like deuk going upstairs with a girl. Minzy begins to follow them to see the guys face, "Minzy were you going" the guys say following after her confused, "You " Jiyong says catching up to them, But MInzy ingores him. The guys look at Minzy to see her hurt and shattered as her eyes begin to water. The guys look towards the direction Minzy looking to see her boyfriend and another girl at a table making out. "Minzy" TOP says softly, the making out couple look towards MInzy, as Deuk faces turns suprised, "Minzy!" Duek calls as Minzy has now turned around running down the stairs. Taeyang grabs the guy by the collar and pushes him to the table "Stay away from her" taeyang says. Minzy is now at the door to the office trying to open it but she cant as she falls to her knees and begins to cry.

 

"Minzy" Daesung says trying to help her up, "Open the door!" minzy screams as she sees Deuk approaching her, Jiyong quickly puts the password and opens the door for her. "Minzy" Deuk says grabbing Minzy, "let go" Minzy screams, "Gong Minji please listen to me", Minzy slaps him, "You were probably just with me for my parents money you used me you were my first" Minzy screams as shes crying "No i promise" "No get away" Minzy says as she enters the office and closes it. Minzy falls to the floor crying, "Gong Minji" Jiyong chokes out, "Your my fathers best friends rich daughter" Jiyong says shocked, "Stop" Daesung says to Jiyong "No what you mean stop! Your rich but you act like a peasant for what!" Jiyong screams to Minzy as he forces her to stand up and look him in the face, "I wanted to live a normal life with deuk" Minzy crys.

 

"Ugh shut up with your crying he didnt love you deal with it his a man like me like your father like everyone in this room" Jiyong says, "Jiyong stop!" Taeyang screams, "I thought he was different" Minzy says "Well he isnt now shut up with your crying every guy hates a girl who crys for a guy" jiyong says, "how would you understand you stupid , i gave him everything my first kiss, my first hug, my first heart break, my first love, my innonce" "Im soo stupid i wanted to marry him" Minzy says throwing her engaged ring at the wall. At the same moment a guy enter, "Dad" Jiyong says suprised, "Hey sir Yang Hyun Suk" The other four guys say bowing.

 

Minzy wipes her tears and heads for the door, "Excuse me who are you" The man asks MInzy, "No one" minzy says not showing her face, the guy raises minzy head to see her face, "Gong Minji" The guy says bowing, "Hows your dad... wait why are you crying" The guy asks looking at the guys "Was it this fools fault" The guy says pointing at Jiyong, as Jiyong trys to defend himself "No she just caught her fiance cheating on her" Jiyong says as Minzy hears that once again feeling like she was stabbed again in the same place. "Minji" the guy says "Look i dont know you so please leave me alone" Minzy says leaving now "Go after her and take her home you jerk" Yang Hyun Suk says to Jiyong, "What why me" Jiyong says as his dad gives him a dead glare and Jiyong quickly leaves to Minzy.

 

Jiyong goes to get his car and catchs up with Minzy "Get in" But Minzy chooses to ingore him and continues to walk, Jiyong gets off and picks Minzy up "Put me down" MInzy screams still crying and hitting him, Jiyong puts her in the car and gets in the car, "If you didnt have to be so stubborn this wouldnt have had happened" Jiyong says. On the way home it was just Minzy crying, Jiyong put on his ear phones not wanting to hear her cause she was getting on his damn nerves. "Where do you live" Jiyong asked, Minzy told him "Wow so you do live in the rich area" Jiyong says but minzy chooses to ingore him. As they arrive Minzy gets off without saying a thank you or nothing, Minzy breaks down crying, she grabs the picture of her and Deuk together and throws it on the wall, "I trusted you" Minzy screams.