Mine .

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Remember Sica, DON’T BE RUDE. One complaint from him can ruin us all. Even worse, makes our magazine flopped. That’s how powerful and popular he is.” Taeyeon warned for the last time. Jessica rolled her eyes in annoyance. Grabbing the file on Taeyeon’s table, Jessica saluted her goodbye and quickly run away to avoid Taeyeon's another lecture.

“JESSSSSIIIII!!!” A loud screeching voice called, immediately stopping Jessica at her track. Tiffany was waving at her maniacally, poking her head from the pantry. Strutting her way to the pantry, Jessica was greet by the grinning Tiffany and ily-sitting-on-the-table-with-legs-crossed Yuri.

Grabbing the coffee handed by Yuri, Jessica takes a big gulp of it and heaved out a sigh. Looking up from her drink, Jessica frowned as her two best friends were staring at her.

“What?” Jessica asked annoyed, putting down her drink. Tiffany’s round eyes immediately turn into a crescent shape, smiling widely at her. “I heard you’ll be doing Lee Donghae’s photo shoot and interview.”

Jessica raised her eyebrows, finally getting what’s was happening. “Please bring us along!!” Yuri and Tiffany squealed, jumping up and down together. Jessica put on her poker face, staring blankly at the hyper monkeys girls.

The two stops jumping seeing no response from Jessica. Deciding to use their 2nd secret technique, the two then put on their best puppy faces, which is Jessica er for. The girl hates aegyo so much, and she can’t even handle one.

Groaning at the puppy faces, Jessica slammed her head on the cupboard, giving up. The two squealed and jumps up and down together, giving the groaning Jessica a big bear hug.

 

 

 

“Why me?” Jessica asked for the nth times as she let out a sigh. Resting under a tent, Jessica sipped her drinks, letting out another sigh. They’re doing an outdoor photo shoot and currently are waiting for the Lee Donghae to finish his makeup. Why does this guy put on the makeup longer than the girls??

“Because you’re the one who did the photo shoot last year.” Tiffany replies while painting her nails. Jessica was sitting between her two best friends, yet the two completely ignored her. It was just minutes ago the two begging her to bring them along, and now they’re ignoring her???

Slamming her head on the table, Jessica let out a soft growl. “Urghh.” Yuri looks up from her magazine, finally looking at her best friend. “Who told you to be so goddamn talented? Apparently the shoot you done for the September issue turns out to be a great hit. should be grateful to be able to shoot that perfect face again.” Taking out her mirror, Yuri checks up on her reflection, not realizing the dirty looks Jessica has been sending her.

“Hey ladies, hey Jessica.” A husky voice greet, bringing back the three girls back to earth. Tiffany and Yuri quickly stands up, patting their short skirts while Jessica just glared at him and walk away with her camera. “Let’s start the shoot now.” She called the other workers who were lazing around.

 

 

The shoot went well with loud and obvious squeals from the two fangirls, Tiffany and Yuri at the back. Donghae was scolded few times for laughing during the shoot, by Jessica and was shoot icy glare multiple times which without fail managed to quiet him instantly.

 

 

Jessica: You’ve already debuted for 7 years. What are the differences between the old Donghae and current Donghae?
Donghae: If you’re looking at pictures and looks, I have already grown more mature, which is natural. The past 7 years have not only changed my looks, and also the way I think. Also, the style of songs and the things I want I show my fans have also changed.

Jessica: What do you think it’s the best being a Super Junior member?
Donghae: We don’t feel lonely. Although I’m alone, but when I’m with our members, I won’t feel lonely. Wherever we feel like going, whatever we feel like eating, whatever we feel like doing together makes me not lonely. I’m glad that I’m not a solo singer or actor, because they are too lonely. Every day after work they’ll be alone at home, that’s too lonely. I’m very lonely, so I’ll feel bored easier than other members. But now I’m a member of Super Junior, I have so many members and fans. Everyone is giving me so much love, so I don’t feel lonely anymore.

Jessica: Do you want to show your fans a fun and sunshine side of yourself or a cool side?
Donghae: Sometimes sunshine and sometimes cool? (laughs) I want my fans to like every side of myself. For example when I make a cute pose on stage, I want my fans to think that I’m cute, when I make a handsome pose, I want my fans to think that I’m handsome. When I’m acting or taking pictures, wearing a long hair wig will let my fans feel like protecting me, and when I’m cool, I want fans to feel that I can protect girls. So I want my fans to like every side of me.

Jessica: So what is Lee Donghae?
Donghae: Donghae is everything! Donghae can be everything! Donghae is a Mokpo man! (laughs) People around me tell me that I’m very important, and I’m very friendly, and I’m a very soft hearted person. Members have told me that i need to be taken care of every second, and I need someone to accompany me, and cannot be alone. But I am a very straightforward person, I’ll say what I think and feel every time.

Jessica: What do you think is your good quality? And your weaker quality?
Donghae: Talking about weaker quality first, I always l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter