Chapter 3

My Enemy is My Husband

-Jiyeon's Pov-

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

     "Wait a minute!!!" I shouted.Who could that be? Is it Se Hyun? I twist the door knob to open the door. There was a man infront the door.I furrowed my eyebrows and reproved him."Excuse me?" I got shocked as he turned his face at me."Jiyeon-ahhhhhh" he hug me tighly."Uncle Boom,woahhhh is that you? omo I can't believe it" he was my late mother's younger brother a.k.a my uncle.

     "Yeahh it's me.How are you my baby? Aigoo you grown well huh? Look at you now,woahh so pretty.I'm sure that all the boys in your school had a crush on you,right?" had a crush on me? Huh but the fact is most of them were afraid at me instead of had a crush on me.

     "Baby? Uncle Boom,I'm not a baby anymore.So,don't called me like that ok.I'm not that pretty but thanks.You too,woahh you looked more handsome than before."

     "I know,I know.Jiyeon,you have to know that you had an uncle that was really popular among the girls."

     "Oh really?" 

     "Not actually" I furrowed my eyebrows.Aishhh this man,luckily you're my uncle. Otherwise,I will smack you.I invited him into the house.He told me about his life when he live in Busan.

     "So,where do you want to live now?" I asked him after he finished his story." he shrugged.I fet pity towards you,Uncle...How could your friend betray you like this by made your girlfriend broke up with you then he married with her.I will kill him if I meet him one day.Wait,I think..."If you want,you can live here with me since I live alone at this big house." his eyes became widen."Are you sure? You don't mind if I live here?" I nodded.

     "Omo,thank you very much.You so kind.I promise that I will cooked for our breakfast, lunch and dinner." he acted liked he was crying."Hahaha.But,you don't know how to cook right? so,how can you cooked for our breakfast,lunch and dinner." I imitate him.He rubbing the back of his neck while smiling shyly.I still remember the day he cooked for our family,the taste was not good at all.

-Chen's Pov-

     "How are you felling right know?" I asked harabeoji worriedly.His condition right now made me worried.He got a high fever and sometime,he coughing up blood.He looked really pale.I scare that one day,he will leave me alone in this world like what had happened to Baekhyun.

     "I'm fine.No need to worry about me,Jong Dae."I nodded.He continue his words " can you please call Mr.Yang? Tell him to come here.I have something important to tell him." I nodded and took out my phone from my pocket and dial Mr.Yang's number.

     I ended the call "He said that he will arrive here in 5 minutes." I paused "Are you really ok?" I asked again but he just smiling."I wanna out to meet my friends.I will asked the maid to take care of you.Don't forget to eat the medicine ok? Bye."

-No one's Pov-

     Mr.Yang arrived here 2 minutes after Chen went out to meet his friends. "Annyeonghaseyo." he greeted the maid as soon as he enter the house.They greeted back and asked him to go to Mr.Kim's room.He bowed then went upstairs.

Knock! Knock!

     "Ohh Mr.Yang,come in" he walked into the room as Mr.Kim gave him a permission to enter the room."How are you feeling today,President Kim?" he nodded."I'm fine.Thanks for care about me.So,I think you already know the reason I called you to come here,right?" he asked."Yes.It's about the marriage right?" Mr.Kim smiled and nodded.

     "But don't you think it still early since they still a high school student?" asked Mr.Yang.

     "I know but,I really want to see their wedding before I leave this world.I hope you understand what I means." Mr.Yang nodded."So,I want you to meet Mr.Kwak and tell him to tell President Park's grandchild about this marriage.For Jong Dae,don't worry...I will tell him tomorrow." he looked outside the window while watching the sky."I will fulfill our promise,In Soo." he smiled.

                                                    **************

-Jiyeon's Pov-

     "Jiyeon-ahh" I heard my name has been called by Uncle Boom.I walked out from my room and looked down at the living room."Yes? What's wrong?" I asked from the upstairs. "There is someone who searching for you." me? Who could that be? I run down the stairs and went to the door quickly.

     "Are you Jiyeon?" a man with a blacksuit asked me.I nodded."I have something important to talk with you" what so important? ahh nevermind."If that so,please come in" I invited him into my house."Have a sit" he nodded."Thanks"

     "So,what the important thing that you want to talk to me?" I asked curiously.

     "It's about your marriage?" My eyes became widen.M-marriage? what just he talking about? 

     "What are you mean?" I asked again.

     "President Park and his friend made an agreement that they will unite their grandchild together when their grandchild grown up.But,since he already passed away and now,his friend,President Kim's condition was not well,President Kim want to hasten the wedding." 

     
"Are you kidding me? Haha you must be kidding right? " I laughed.

     "No I'm not and I'm serious about your arrange marriage" said him.

     "Wait,first,I really don't know who you are and suddenly you come here and told me about that nonsense thing.Second,I really don't know why my harabeoji made such a nonsense agreement with his friend.Third,I'm still a student and I don't want to marry with harabeoji's friend's grandchild who I don't even know who is him.Forth,he want to hasten the wedding? Oh ,I don't want to marry that guy." I raise my voice.

     "Jiyeon,mind your language! Don't speake like that.Please respect our guest." Uncle Boom reprove me."But uncle,he...arghhh" I lose my word."I'm sorry sir.Please forgive my niece." Uncle Boom bowed to him.Aishh why should he bowed to that stranger.

     "Oh it's ok.I don't mind at all.I'm sorry for not introduce myself first.My name is Kwak Min Hyun.I'm President Park's assistant." he paused "Jiyeon-shi,I know you still young but he do this because he want to watch the wedding before he pass away.So I hope you will understand.If your harabeoji still alive,he also will do the same thing." he explained to me.

     "Aishh what the hell is this.It's so ridiculous" I ruffled my hair in frustration."Jiyeon!!" Uncle Boom raised his voice at me and rolled his eyes."Ahhh so who's he?" I asked him the name of that guy."Emm according to this letter,his name is Kim Jong Dae" I felt like I just got an electric shock in my body after heard that guy's name.

     "W-what? K-Kim Jong Dae? Oh tt.I hope it's not him" yeahh I really really hope it.

     "Huh?" Mr.Kwak asked in counfusedly.

     "Nevermind" I said.

     "Oh and in this letter,it said that you know him because he's one of your classmate"

     "Whaaaattttt?" no.no.It can't be.I don't want to marry with that ChenChen.Arghhh harabeoji!!!! 

-Chen's Pov-

     "Whaaaattttt? No.I don't want to marry with that Jiyeon" I protest.

     "No objection,Jong Dae.I want you to marry her no matter what happen." harabeoji really want me to marry her.Aishh I don't want to marry with that dino.

     "But harabeoji..." he cut off my words."So you didn't care about me" he said."It's not like that harabeoji.I do care a lot about you.But,I really can't accept this arrange marriage." I tried to make him forget about the agreement."If you care about me,care about my condition right now,please do what I want.This is my last hope before I leave this world Jong Dae.I want to see your wedding before I close my eyes for forever." What should I do? If I accept this,my future will destroy.Arghh what should I do now? 

     "Hmmm.If this the only ways to make you feel happy,I will accept it.I agree with the arrange marriage.But there is a condition." I said.

     "What?"

     "I don't want anyone to know about this marriage except for us.Only us.Me,you, Mr.Yang,Jiyeon and his harabeoji's assistant.Deal?" he nodded.A big smile can be seen at his face.He looked really happy about this.My heart became calm as I saw your smile,harabeoji. It's ok if I have to do this even I don't want.Because only this can make you feel happy. But....among the girls in the world,why it must be that dino? Erghhh.

 


 Done with chapter 3!!!! just ignore my broken english and grammar mistake.Do comment and subscribe.Hi there my new subscriber *wave my hand* hope you will like my fanfic.^^

Look!!! woahhh our handsome boys *.*



our Chencing masheen >< lol



haha hope you like it.Saranghaeyo!!!!



bye bye