CHAPTER 3- The Past meets the present

All My Love Is For You

 CHAPTER 3

            9 months later. Girls’ Generation is back with a new song! Their teaser images were all posted at the streets of Seoul. After some preparations, the girls are back with their first mini-album, “Gee”, their hit song. The girls dominated Korean music charts and swiped the awards at the awarding ceremonies with Gee. Their songs was even named as Song of the Decade. The girls enjoyed another successful year.

 

The girls released another song after their “Gee Syndrome” phenomenon. They released “Tell Me Your Wish” and it was a success too.

 

The next year, they released their second full length Korean album “Oh!” that captured many fans’ heart. The fans are all amused with SNSD’s pretty faces and outfits.

            “Ahhh~ Sica-ya, you look so good with blonde hair!” Tiffany giggled while playing Sica’s curly and blonde hair.

The PD called them for their performance.

 

 

-----------

 

 

[I WON’T MENTION DBSK’s CASE WITH SMENT SINCE THAT TOPIC IS A BIT CONFDENTIAL ^^]

 

Jaejoong’s driving while listening to soft songs. His eyes are focused on the road. But a familiar face caught his attention.

            “Jessica?” He look at the big SNSD banner on his right side and yes, he saw Jessica’s face in there. He sigh a bit then look at the banner again after he drive. While driving, he can’t stop himself from thinking Jessica. The last time he saw her was the day DBSK won MVP Song for Mirotic on Music Bank.

 

            “I…Miss you…” He whimpers.

 

He turn his radio on to listen to some new pop songs and to cheer himself.

 

-RADIO-

MC: And we have here today, Korea’s Best Girl Group, Girls’ Generation!

ALL: Annyeong Haseyo! We are, Girls’ Generation!

(Interview)

MC: So, you’ll have a fansign event later at Busan?

Jessica: Ah, ne. And we’re looking forward to it.

 

Jaejoong  was surprised upon hearing Jessica’s voice and smile to himself. He then when to Busan, specifically at SNSD’s fansign event venue. He wore a hoodie and sunglasses for fans not to notice him. Five minutes later, SNSD has arrived and fans started to cheer. Taeyeon, Yuri and Tiffany were the first to go out, followed by Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Seohyun and lastly, Jessica.

 

The fans are all spazzing about Jessica’s new hairstyle.

 

Jessica’s sitting at the last seat. The event started.

 

Without any hesitation, Jaejoong goes to Jessica’s front. Jessica then look at him.

            “J-jaejoong?” She said.

            “Jessica…” Jaejoong replied as the tears started to form in his eyes.

 

Jessica tried to ignore him but he grab her wrist gently and walks out of the venue. The other girls, staffs and the fans are all shocked on what happened. The “Jaejoong and Jessica” incident became a hot topic again on the internet.

Netizens started posting tons of articles about what happened on the fansigning event with Jessica and Jaejoong's pictures as the headlines. SM Entertainment tried to stop the netizens but it's too late, the issue even reached the American Press and it is a trending topic on various social networking sites.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong and Jessica arrived in a vacant place.

                                    "Damn! What is this huh?!" Jessica shouted.

 

                                     "Jess, I'm so sorry." Jaejoong's tears keeps on falling while looking at Jessica's precious eyes.

 

Jessica gave him a smirk and said. "All of a sudden? Kim Jaejoong! Do you know what happened to me when you rejected me huh?! I almost died! Well, thanks to my fans. The gave me the love and support that I need."

                                      "I'm so sorry, Jessica." He kept on mumbling.

 

                                       "It's too late now." Jessica looks away as she try to stop her tears from falling.

 

                                        "No, it's not." Jaejoong said.

 

                                         "And why?" Jessica replied

 

                                        "BoA left." He added. Jessica startled a bit upon hearing that he said. She didn't even notice that her tears are falling down on her cheeks. Jaejoong looked at her intently and with full of love and passion. Jessica cried loudly as she clutched on her chest, mumbling Jaejoong's name repeatedly. Jaejoong then hug her warmly, not letting go of her.

                                         "I won't let you go. I won't." He whispered.

 

                                          "I don't know what to do. I'm scared." Sica sniffs while speaking.

 

                                           "Scared of what?" Jae Sica's hair while looking at the dark blue sky.

 

                                           "Scared that you'll leave again. For the past years, I've been living like a doll, literally. Successful but lonely." Sica added. Jaejoong hugs her even tighter and pecks her forehead. "Jung Sooyeon, I'll do anything to make you happy, I'm willing to sacrifice everything I have." He said.

 

 

Jessica looked at him and breathes heavily. "Jaejoong, I still don't know. Everything is still unclear to me. You appeared like a comet and maybe, you'll vanish like a shooting star." 

 

                                            "Let's start again. Jess." He looked at her.

 

                                             "But how?" He commented.

Jaejoong clears his throat and said. "Uhh, Hello Jessica-ssi... I am JYJ's uhh...uh....soulful and handsome singer, Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you?" Jaejoong grinned while reaching for Sica's hand. Jessica wipes her tears away before she exchange some handshake with Jaejoong. "N-ne...SNSD's Jessica here." She said. Jaejoong chuckled in a low tone as he hold Sica's hand tight. As they were enjoying the moment, Jessica received a message from Yuri.

 

 

From: Black Pearl Yul

Msg: Jeshikaaaaaa! I know that you know the headlines already? You and Jaejoong oppa! TT____TT

 

 

Jessica sigh. Jaejoong hugs her again. "What's the problem, hm?"

 

                                        "Uhm. The headlines. Us. All over the internet." She said calmly.

 

                                       "Oh. Jessica, we'll face this together okay?" Jaejoong caress Jessica's face while smiling.

 

Jessica nodded and hug Jaejoong again. She smiled a bit. "I missed you..."

 

P/S: I'm inspired Kkk I hope you liked it ^^