Oli

You are all I need.

"Oli, do you miss your N-dad?" Oli starts twirling around and rest on your feet. "Hmm, I miss him too."

You heard the door bells ringing once, and then silence creeps you out. Darn, who the hell was that? Quickly you grabbed the basebal bat that you bought but never had the chance to play with N yet. Oli is also trailing behind you. "Who is it?," you yelled. Oli woofed twice, maybe asking the same question. "Nobody!" a very cheerful voice came in as the answer. "OPPA!" you know it's N! He's back from his overseas schedule. You quickly went to open the door and jumped on him, making him almost fell to his back. 

"________, " he said, " I miss you." He starts sobbing on your shoulders. You get down and started wiping out his tears. "Hey hey, you didn't lost me. It's just a few months we're seprated. Now that you are here, how about a hot bath, and I'll cook dinner." Woof woof! You looked back and saw Oli wiggling his tail. "And Oli misses you too, he kept your pictures on my desk." you said to N.

"Ohhh does my son miss me that much?" said N while picking up Oli to his chest. Woof woof! Oli started to N's face. "Well, he'll me cleaner than a make-up remover" said N. "Oppa! He might get sick. Put him down, you need to shower" he immediately put Oli down. "Yes my wifeeee." suddenly pressing his lips on your lips.