A date after the storm.

You are all I need.

"Wahhhhhhh! Oppa!! That one! I want that one!"

"Which one which one? This one?" he points at himself.

"Not you!" you picked up a puppy. "This one!" 

"Ohhhhh this one?" he take the puppy from you. "Aren't we look the same?" *puppy eyes.

"Oppa, you guys kinda look the same. Hihi. Right Oli?" you said to the puppy.

"You're naming her Oli?" N asked.

"It's a male puppy,oppa."

"But I want a female puppy" N pouts.

"But you're the one that is going to be busy with promotions and comebacks and overseas activities oppa I need him to accompany me when you're not with me." you sulk. "You don't want me to be lonely do you?" 

N thinks for awhile. His face shows that he is jealous of Oli. So cute of him.

"Okay fineeeeeee." he drags. "You can have him but you can't love him more than you love me okay?"

You jumped. " Yeay oppa! Thank you! I promise I wont okay. I love you!"

N sighed while you take the puppy from him and began calling his name. 

"You better don't take away her love from me okay" N said to the puppy.

WOOF WOOF! Oli replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and N decided to live together after the big fight. Having a pet is just an idea from you to keep you accompany while N is gone. N doesn't agree at first because he himself looks like a puppy but you keep begging him until he gives you the green light.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Quite short isn't it? Hihi. I'm sorry. I don't really have the full idea of how to write this. Will continue this story soon.

And maybe I'll be busy . Wish me luck though I don't know if I can survive this university life. 

have a good day dear readers-nim. :)