Forever your peter pan

Forever your peter pan

Forever your peter pan

 

 

[ Her P.O.V ]

This night I felt the urge to look out the window as if expecting for something to happen or someone to appear. I laughed inwardly thinking how silly I was. How could someone just appear at my window when I lived on the 7th floor? I silently looked up at the night sky………

 

[ Narration ]

At this time in another world……

 

[ His P.O.V ]

I brush off my worn out dairy and suddenly, in the opened pages you’re clearly there. You remained the same. As I flipped through the pages, I remember the pictures that I forgot all this time.

Layla…..

I said your name. 

Small trembles gush out of my body as I recall those memories. Although it’s sad that I can’t go back to those times.

Chuckling as I looked through the pictures of our journey. I clearly remembered beating away all the villains that bothered you. From that moment I had your heart and we even shared a kiss.

How my heart fluttered and soared into the night sky when we shared that kiss. You’re the one person who made my heart pound, as soon as I felt you. From then on I vowed to forever be your peter pan, your man who has stopped in time.

We were together, I wanted to hold you. I wanted you to stay with me in Neverland and so I held out my hand. But you didn’t want to. You said you had to leave.

I wrote you down in my memories, you can’t be erased. You’re in my fairy tale, you still linger around. Your scent. your smile.

I still get nervous, the corner of my heart without you is like a lonely island.

I looked up into the night sky and wonder how much did you change while the clock’s springs were turning. I have the urge to look for you. Appear at your window like I used to. Bring you to Neverland with the help of tinkerbell that was sent from the memories.

Unknowingly, I’ve reached the last page that is written about you. But I have no courage to read it. I closed the diary to erase the sad words.

I believe our story is not over because we will meet again.

 

[ Her P.O.V ]

Looking at the night sky I felt a tear drop on my cheek. It feels as if I’m missing someone.

 

 

[ Narration ]

Both layla and peter lift their eyes looking at the moon that shone beautifuly in the night.