Done~

His Little Princess
HIS LITTLE PRINCESS - D.O.

For Anon N. I hope you enjoy. ^^;

___________

It had been 8 years since you started going out with him, and 4 since that day that almost every girl would dream of. All of it had somehow led up to this. From all the constant arguments and misunderstandings to the present day. Sometimes you just couldn’t understand the ways of life, and you probably never would. All you could do was accept it, not that it really bothered you up until now anyways.

You let out a sigh as you ran down the stairs, only to find Kyungsoo in the kitchen.

“Running late again?” He asked with a chuckle, which was responded with you rolling your eyes.

Then you saw your little girl, Mina, at the top of the stairs. She scratched her eyes as she tightly held her little teddy bear with the other. She was 3 years old and basically a little angel. Kyungsoo smiled and walked up the stairs, picking her up

“How are you feeling, princess?” he asked, reaching the bottom of the staircase.

“It hurts..” she said, almost in a whisper, pointing at . A concerned look appeared on your face and Kyungsoo’s. You quickly walked towards her and touched her forehead.

“She has a fever…” You told him, a slight frown appearing on your face “And I can’t miss work today..”

“Oi, I’m still here” Kyung Soo said waving his hand in front of your face “I’ll take care of our daughter, don’t worry” he said, smiling reassuringly at you.

“Now, are you hungry?” He turned his head towards his daughter, slowly picking her up. She nodded her head. “Then let’s get you something to eat.” You smiled at the scene. Kyungsoo looked at you “Jagi, want to join us?” he asked, putting Mina down for a moment as he looked for the cereal and poured it on two bowls.

You frowned. “Sorry. I can’t, but i’ll try my best to come home early..!” walking towards the pair, kissed your daughter’s warm forehead and pecked Kyungsoo’s lips “See you guys later, love you~!”

“Wuv you too, mommy~!” she said, waving her hand. Kyungsoo chuckled and winked at you.

He saw as you closed the door and climbed in the car. “Well, looks like we’re alone” He said smiling, she nodded in response.  He carried her to the chair where he fed her, occasionally making weird noises so she would open , as he ate at the same time. When they finished, Mina climbed out of her chair, as he put the cups and bowls in the sink.

After that, they both went upstairs. He gave her a bath and dressed her up, carefully untangled her hair to then tie it up in two little pigtails. Then they went downstairs again. He got the medicine out of the cabinet and sighed. His daughter hated taking medicines, and she had made it obvious her whole life. He went to where she was, hiding the little cup with strawberry flavoured liquid in it. She looked up at him.

“What’s that..?”” She asked, pointing to his hand hidden behind his back

Kyungsoo sat down in front of her. “Princess, you know I love you, right..?” Mina nodded enthusiastically, causing a chuckle to escape Kyungsoo’s lips. “Now, do you want to feel better..?” She nodded once again. He slowly moved his hand from behind his back, revealing the little cup to Mina.

She quickly shook her head and covered with her hands. “Nu-uh! I don’t wanna”

“Come on..” He insisted, trying to think of something to do  “I’ll give you ice cream..!” He smiled when he saw Mina slowly uncover . Well, that was easy.

“Okay…” she muttered, forcing something like a glare towards her father.

“You know it’s the best for you. And I promise there will be ice cream.” He assured to his daughter with a sweet smile.

“Pinky promise..?”she asked, sticking her pinky out.

“Pinky promise.”He assured her, crossing his pinky with her small one, smiling softly. Then giving her the little cup with red liquid on it. She slowly took a breath, then slowly drank it.

“It wasn’t that bad, now, was it?” he asked, smiling hopefully. Mina just shrugged. “Now, ice cream?” she nodded happily. He headed to the fridge and took out the ice cream container and headed to the living room, picking up Mina and setting her on his lap.

““Yay~ ice cream!” Mina cheered, coughing a bit. Kyungsoo frowned, before replacing it with a smile.

“Come on, open wide” He said, holding the spoon in front of , she happily opened it and ate the spoonful of ice cream. Kyungsoo chuckled and continued the same process. When he finished he put the little cup aside and saw that Mina was rubbing her eyes tiredly, so he decided to softly started singing a lullaby. By now it was almost lunch time.

Kyungsoo looked at Mina to just find her sleeping on his arms. He lied against the armrest of the sofa, making sure his daughter was in a safe position so she wouldn’t fall. He kissed her forehead  and just as he was drifting off to sleep, he saw the front door being opened.

“Hey, I was able to-” You said as you walked in, but paused when you saw Kyungsoo and your daughter. He was about to fall asleep, you knew it, and she was already sleeping. You walked up to them and smiled softly “Hey, why don’t you go to rest on another place..? And how is she?”

“It’s comfy here, and Mina thinks so too. I’m sure she’s a bit better by now, oppa is the best caretaker” He whispered as he pointed to where the little girl was sleeping, laughing a bit. You shook your head in response, chuckling softly.

Later that evening, Kyungsoo refused to let you do anything, since you needed to rest from work, so the three of you stayed in bed, watching television and eating snacks for the rest of the day.

~

-Admin C

Notice; I, Rocky did not write this, Cookie/Admin-C on twomoonsforoneplanet did.