Your Junhyung?!

Total Opposites

"Who the hell are you?" he demanded.

"W-who are you?" I pretended to play dumb. Hoping it would work.

"I'm Junhyung...This is my room!' he exclaimed. "And what are you doing in it?"

I..um..Dujun told me to stay in here?" I stuttered.

He had this bad boy image about him that made me nervous. He was tall. His long black hair draped over his forehead.

So this is Junhyung. I thought to myself. Then Yoseob's comment popped up in my head.

"He's out at a party."

That explains his eyes. They were red and I could tell he's had a beer or two by the stench of his breath.

He walked right up to the side of my bed. "Get up."

"Get up? Why?" I questioned.

"We are going to straighten this out." He answered.

Then I remembered. ! These clothes.. they must be his!

I hesitated getting up but it just made him angrier and angrier. I slowly climbed out of the bed praying he wouldnt notice what im wearing.

He started walking out of the room and I had no choice but to follow.

Sudden relief filled me as he didnt comment on my clothes.

But then he turned around in a quick manner.

"Are those my clothes too?!" he rushed straight to me.

"Yeah.." I muttered quietly looking at the floor.

"Ahh Dujun. I Swear!!." He cursed to himself slapping his palm to his forehead.

"Come on." He grabbed my wrist pulling me with him down the hallway into another room.

He slapped on the light, a sleepy Dujun quickly sits up in his bed rubbing his eyes.

"Oh hey Junhyung." he smiled.

"Dont oh hey Junhyung me." He snapped. "What's all this about?" he hissed holding my arm in the air . "I come home and she's sleeping in MY room!"

"You have an extra bed in there Junhyung. I told her she could stay there." he nodded.

"But why my room? Why our house? Who is she anyways!!" He let go of my wrist throwing his arms in the air.

Uhhh helllo! Does he not know I'm standing right her. I can hear everything he is saying. I could say so many things to him right now. But instead I decide to just stay quiet.

My eyes quickly turned to the bed next to Dujuns where a head was emerging from under the blankets.

"Hyung! Your home. " Dongwoon exclaimed jumping from the bed running over to him giving him a hug.

"Yah Dongwoon stop!" He pleaded.

"Hmmp. Someone's in a bad mood." he muttered under his breath trudging back to his bed.

"We found her downtown. She has no where to go." Dujun answered him.

"Oh great you dont even know her. What is she's a pyscho for all we know!" his forehead creased and his eyebrows arched as he got angrier and angrier.

"Hey!" I'm not a pyscho ok! They offered me to stay here." I spoke.

"Well you get my point Dujun." he added totally ignoring my remark. "Oh! And she's wearing my clothes!"

"She had nothing to wear!" Dongwoon butted in. Flashing me a smile showing he's on my side.

"Why cant she sleep in the living room?"

"Yoseob likes sleeping on the couch! So where would she sleep?" Dujun showed irratition.

"On the floor." he added.

"Yah Junhyung you've had drinks tonight, your cranky, just go to sleep and let it go. You have an extra bed let her stay." He indicated that the discussion was over.

"Ughhhhh." he groaned turning on his heels out of the room.

But I remained.

"Don't worry he'll get over it. Just go back to sleep." Dongwoon assured me.

After a few more seconds I left their room and slowly made my way back to the other end of the hall where a stream of light was shining out from the room. I pushed the door open and peered in.

He was already in bed his side facing the wall.

I made my way back to my bed trying not to reveal my presence and was right about to climb into bed..

"Turn off the light!" he shouted.

I let out a huge sigh and walked back towards the doorwar switching off the light.

"Happy?" I whispered to myself.

I climbed under my covers and was engulfed in the awkward silence we shared.

"And dont ruin my clothes!" he demanded. I jumped at his sudden outburst.

Why do I have to share a room with such a jerk! How can he even be famous acting like this?

I my side my back facing him and after what felt like a lifetime I drifted into a sleep.

 

~~Hey guys. Im supposed to be doing hw but wanted to update this. Sorry if its rushed and slow >< I wrote this in a hurry in like 5 mineuts. Please comment and subscribe :D Dont be a silent reader, tell em what you think xD.