chapter 27

Total Opposites

Comment replies!

 

@ helloolove, leeminhyun12, babydoo47, ohshytsitzmarina, LollopopxMarshmallow,&&  Dreams_alive
Awww thanks guys (: I really love your comments. Glad you like my story ((: I'll update again soon! Maybe tonight? xP

@ loveChoheekpop  Awwww I miss your excited comments!! :D. They make me smile when I read them (: Hope you like the story soo far!

 

YunHee POV

I awake to the smell of food drifting into my room. I let out a yawn and throw my arms in the air stretchng.Then balling my fists and rubbing my eyes.

"School already?" I groan throwing my legs over the side of the bed. My feet touching the cold wood floor. As I near the door I can hear voices from the kitchen.

"Is she still sleeping?"

"Idk why dont you go check onher."

I walk out down the hallway and nearly collide into Dongwoon.

"Oh goodmorning sleepyhead." He smiled wobbling back but regaining his balance.

"Goodmorning." I mumble between another yawn.

"Dongwoon are you talking to yourself again?" I hear Dujun's voice call out.

"Noo YunHee is awake." He called back then turned back to me. "Geez talk to yourself once and they never let you forget it." He pouted.

"Its ok Dongwoon myolder brother wold teaseme alot too." I patted his shoulder and made my way to the kitchen.

"Morning!" I was greeted by everyone at once as I take a seat at the table. The smell becoming greater now. Ahhhhh French Toast! My favorite thing ever!! My mom would make it for me ever since I was a little girl... 

I wonder what she's doing right now. Where they are living. What about my dad or my older brother and little sister? Are they thinking of me. Do they miss me? I sadden at the thought of my family . I shurg my shoulders and shake off the thoughts as Yoseob places a plate in front of me.

"From the works of Chef Yoseob." He grinned waiting for me to take the first bite. I look around and everybody else was digging into their own food in front of the,. Even Junhuyng,  he is sitting at the opposite side of the table as me. And he was grinning and talking away with Dujun and Dongwoon.But I swear I catch him looking at me. Whcih brings a shy smile to my face. It's like ever since last night he's a whole new person.

He's...happier!

 

Junhyung POV

I woke up this morning actually in a good mood. Totally different from how I felt when Hara first broke up with me.I feel relaxed!  I open my eyes after my long nights sleep and look over to see Yunhee's still body sleeping away in the bed next to me.

I decide not to wake her becuase she looks just way to peaceful so I walk out to the kitchen to join the guys.

"Hey man." Dujun motioned me to sit down at the table next to him.

"Look before you ask.. I'm good..Nothing to worry about." I held my hands up showing that I'm fine after yesterdays events.

"All I need to know." He assured me. It feels good knowingI got the guys caring bout me.. Knowing people care.

Now everybody is seated at the tabe anxiously waiting to eat what Yoseob is perparing us. I got to hand it to him. Yoseob is a pretty damn good cook!

"What you cooking today Yoseob?" I called to him.

"Surprise. You'll see when everybody is here." He grinned.

What's he mean when everybodys here. Arent we all here. Wait..oh yeah Yunhee is sitll in bed. How could I forget her that fast?!

"Is she still sleeping?" Dujun asked everyone.

"Idk why dont you go check on her." Hyunseung instructed but Dongwoon was already heaed down the ahllways towards my room.

"Oh goodmorning sleepyhead." We head Dongwoon say.

"Dongwoon are you talking to yourself again?" Yoseob giggled from the stove.

"No Yunhee's awake." He called back to us.

Then right after she came walking towards us and she takes a seat at the other end of  the table from me.

"Morning." All the boys greeted her.

I keep my stare focused on Dujun as he keeps taling to me but I turn my head just enough so that I can ctach glimpses of her out of the corner of my eye. She's got bed hair and a line on her cheek probably from sleeping on her hand. She's look so cute when she wakes up.

And she's smiling but then it suddenly fades and her eyesbrow arch as if she's thinking of something. She looks bothered to. What could she be thinking about?  But then instantly her smiles comes back as Yoseob gives her some food.

 

YunHee POV

I look back at my plate and pick up a piece with my fork guiding it to my mouth. And ohhh myy god. Its freaking delicious!! I didnt even have to say anything to Yoseob. He saw how my eyes lit up and he grinned.

"Good isnt it?" He pat himself on the back.

"Mhmmm!!" I mumble between bites.

"Good my jobs complete." He laughed setting a plate down next to me and sitting down.

"After a few bites he leaned into me. " Sleep well?" He asked.

"Actually yes." I smiled. Awww he's so cute. Caring about me and such.

"Good." He said satisfied then went back to eating.

When everyone finished their food they each got up taking their plates to the sink. Then walk off to straighten out their unifroms. I spot Junhyung standing in front of the mirror adjusting his clothes.

And I cant get myself to look away. All I can say is..damnnn he looks cute! Then he must see me starring at him becuase his eyes meet mine in the mirror. And I suddenly become shy being caught and look away smiling shyly.

Once everybodys satisfied they grab their backpacks and we make our way out the door and once again I'm lost in thought.

Was last night really the start of something new? Is this the beginning of a good friendship between me and Junhyung??

Im so caught up in my thoughts that I barley hear Kikwang talking to me.

"Yoohooo Yunhee." He was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Ohh sorry." I laughed embarassed . We are right about to climb down the set of stairs.

"Where's your backpack??" He asked me.

"Crap! Be right back! " I exclaimed turning around and starting to sprint back to the dorm. I was so caught up in my thoughts I forget my freaking backpack! I make it almost back to the door when I collide once again with someone. And THUD! I run right into his chest. And man is it rock hard :)

"Forget something?" Junhyung smiled holding my backpack out to me.

"T-thanks." I stuttered and have to force myself to look down to keep him from seeing me blush.

Was he walking behind me the whole time?? I swear I thought he was up ahead with Dujun.

 

Junhyung POV

We all finish eating and we clean up our plates. As usual all of us boys rush tot he mirros to make sure our uniforms are looking alright. And when Im adjusting my shirt in the mirror I see her looking at me.

Does she like what she see's? I laugh locking my eyes with hers in the mirror. A sheepish smile suddenly apperaing on her face then she looks away back to the boys.

I finish adjusting my shirt and then we all grab our backpacks but I notice one still laying next to the couch. It looks brand new compared to ours.

"Hmmm must me Yunhee." I grin.

Before I can say anything I look up and they are already making their way out the door.

Hahaha hmmm let's see how long it takes her to figure it out. Or will she even notice she's forgotten her backpack at all? I walk slowly letting them get ahead as I throw on my backpack and holding hers in my hand. As I exit the door locking it behind me I'm about to make my way down the stairs when BAM! She run's right into me. But I didnt budge at all. I just grinned down at her.

"Forget something?" I grinned holding her backpack up.

"T-thanks!" She smild then looks down suddenly.

Did I make her blush again??? Man I'm on a roll!

"Come onlets go to school" I laughed  telling her and we walk together side by side down the stairs to the rest of the guys.

 

 

~~~~ Updated for you guys :). What you guys think of this one?? Hope it isnt too boring or such ^^. 

This story now has 58 subs! Wooot thanks guys!! Glad you like my story.. To my silent readers pleassse comment. It'll be nice to see what you guys think too. Your comments are what truley motivate me to keepp writing :D

 

Well I'll cut to the case . please comment!! And subscribe ♥  You guys are awsome!!!