I'm sorry

Time Slip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun POV

I just have done with one of the most important surgery in my life. My first surgery and thank God it is successful. I just need my orange juice to make me feel relax after this thing. There are not much people in hospital right now. Maybe I should… “Oh my God, I’m sorry!” damn oh yes my orange juice is on the floor. Nice. “It’s ok,” I give my beautiful smile to whoever that bumps into me. Oh my God, he is cute. Maybe I should forgive him?

“I’m truthfully sorry. I’m Jang Wooyoung and I’m a trainee in here,” this guy keep bow at me. “It’s ok. I mean it. I’m Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul and just called me Doctor Khun which sound easy for you to pronounce my name,” this is always happen when I’m introducing myself. “Oh thank you. I got to go now. See you again, doctor,” he flash his smile and leave me after that. I’m just replying him with smile. That’s how I met my cutie, lovely, annoyingly boyfriend.

And today, I have a big problem right now. I’m stuck in jammed and he is waiting (patiently) for me at restaurant. I should get out earlier. He will be mad at me. My dear Jang Wooyoung please forgives me. Oh no, he is calling me. “Hi baby, I’m sorry it’s look like I will be late. What? You are going home? But…” he hung up.

I get to our home as fast as I can after I barely get out of the traffic. Wooyoung is already home but it is dark inside. Did he already asleep? I step into the house with the worse feeling ever. My plan to purpose him tonight is already crushed.

“Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to Nichkhun~ happy birthday to you,” Wooyoung appeared with birthday cake and I just stand there can’t believe it. “Why are you doing this to me? We should eat at restaurant right now and are hit your head or what? It is not even my birthday yet baby,” I get him and blow the candles. “It is ok right to celebrate it earlier. You know that I’m not with you on your birthday this year. That’s why I make it earlier. You didn’t like it?” Wooyoung pout at me. Damn he and his cute lips.

“Aww…no, I like it ok. Can you switch on the light? I want a better view of you,” I kiss him and let him to switch on the light. I bring out the ring box and place it on the table. Wooyoung come back to living room and he didn’t bring any plates or drinks. And he is smiling weirdly at me. “What? You are not gonna do that to me right?” I run right before he can push the cake on my face.

“Yah, don’t run away from me. This is your punishment for late,” Wooyoung shout from my back. We run around the living room. Unlucky me, I fall on the sofa and Wooyoung joining me after that. The cake fortunately falls on the floor. “Hi Mister Handsome, please know that you look so damn handsome in those white coat and I feel like jump on you. This face of yours always be the beautiful dream of the nurses but this all body of yours is mine,” Wooyoung hug me tightly and put his head on my chest.

“Yes baby I’m all yours. You are forever my love and I will always love you for the rest of my life,” there are no one can replace him in my heart. “Then, when you are going to purposed me?” Wooyoung give his best puppy look at me. “I will baby but not now. You know that I’m busy this whole month,” I lied again.

--

I finished my work earlier today. “Hello baby? Where are you? Can we meet on 2?”. “Khun! I can’t make it. I have voluntee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter