Meeting

KrisYul... Are My Real Parents?

I stepped into the restaurant unwillingly. Why did you drag me to this horrible place it's so classy and yet they are too poor to even pay the bills! Appa, Umma just bring me to a cheap coffee shop, it will do.

I stepped into the V.I.P room and what I saw killed me over and over again...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed or rather, squeal OMGEE! Kill me!it's Kris and Yuri, IT'S KRIS AND YURI! Ahhhhhh!

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Shin Hee inminda! It's so great to meet you! I am a KrisYul  fan!" Then, I heard Yuri chuckle...? Was I really THAT funny?

"Krisus, lookie, our daughter is so cute!" Yuri giggled to Kris, her eyes shining as she look at him.OH.MEE.GOSH.DID YURI UNNIE SAID THAT I WAS CUTE? Wait, what?!? Did Yuri unnie say...daughter???

"Unnie did you just called me your daughter?"I askedobviously confused. 

"Yes, Shin Hee, you are our daughter." She said pointing at Kris then at herself. "Unnie you are very funny, hahaha." I laughed akwardly. Just then, Kris said: "ShinHee,we're serious about this. Very, very serious," with his face on.

I rubbed my nape tensely. They were looking at me, both with expectant expressions on their face. I turned to my parents who were beside me and they seem like they aren't going to say anything. I turned back to Kris and he has a small smile on his lips.

"It would be nice, though..." I trailed.

"Hmmm?" Yuri unnie beamed at me.

"What is it, Shinhee?" Kris urged for me to go on.

"I... uhm, I wanted to say that... yes, it would really be nice if you are my real parents." I breathed.

The tension was growing and it felt heavy. I examined the whole space of the room. Wow.

I didn't know then, but I did, when her two warm loving hands took me and pulled me in for a hug.

I stared, particularly to Kris, who was looking at me with soft eyes.

 

Oh my, Kwon Yuri is hugging me!

 

 

[A/N:excuse my grammar] and Yuri looking very serious. "Let us tell you a story on how we meet and how you ended up here."they said. A/N:O.o what will be the story? subscribe and comment *^▁^* Editing credits and some adding goes to krisyulLover, we are two different people not the same person. Teehee ;)