A.D.T.O.Y.

GROWN

Please dont kill me ;-;

************

RIIIIING!!!

“YES time to go home!” Wooyoung yelled as he got up from his seat.

“Don’t you have to meet up with Jieun for the Math-a-lon?” asked Taecyeon, who already had his things packed up.

“Ahh maja maja, thanks for reminding me hyung!”

With everything in his bag, Wooyoung was halfway out the door until he was pulled back by a strong hand.

“Let me know if any sparks fly, ne?” Taecyeon raised his eyebrows suggestively with a goofy smile.

“Pfffft whatever hyung, I’m leaving!” Running out into the hallways and towards the school gates, Wooyoung thought about Taecyeon’s words and laughed to himself, “It’s just a study session, what could possibly happen?”

Taecyeon sighed, “If I could bet money on it, I’d be mass producing my OkCats by the hundreds~”

****************

Later, at Wooyoung’s house…

“…so since x plus 4 equals to 0, the answer cannot be negative four, right?”

“Wow,” Wooyoung said, “you really are smart, Jieun!”

Jieun blushed and smiled back, “ You’re just as not smart, Wooyoung.”

It was almost 7:00pm and the last traces of sunlight were disappearing from the sky. The duo were quite studious and didn’t notice how late it was until a knock came at the door.

“Are you guy’s okay in here?” Mrs. Jang asked as she opened the door. “You’ve been holed up in here for 4 hours already!”

The two students nodded their headed in unison.

“We’ve been able to survive thanks to your great snacks, Mrs. Jang,” Jieun said cheerily.

“Oh no no, you’re too kind, Jieunnie!” Mrs. Jang said happily, covering her face. “But it seems to be getting late, why don’t you let Wooyoung walk you home? It’s not safe for a young lady to be out by herself at this time.”

“Ah it’s really no—“

“Sounds good, momma!” Wooyoung interjected, facing Jieun. “Let me help you pack up!”

“Ah, ne gomawo,” Jieun replied, knowing she wouldn’t get out of it.

After packing up her things the duo walked out of the house and out onto the streets. A few minutes of awkward silence passed as they walked down the sidewalk, and Wooyoung wanted to break it.

“So how’d you get so good at math?” he asked Jieun. Jieun looked up as if trying to find the answer in the trees above.

“Since middle school, I guess,” she answered. “How about you?”

Wooyoung laughed, “Wow, I only started being smart in sophomore year, that’s when my grades were the lowest and I didn’t want to disappoint my parents any more.”

“Ahh I see,” Jieun replied and the two continued to walk in silence.

While walking Wooyoung decided to sneak a peek at Jieun’s face. Round eyes, cute nose, long eyelashes, all framed within her milky skinned face. Wooyoung didn’t realize he was still staring until Jieun faked a cough, bringing him back to reality.

“I didn’t realize how…cute Jieun is,” Wooyung thought to himself.

Within a few more minutes they arrived at Jieun’s residence, a comfy house surrounded by a tall brown fence. Jieun rustled around in her backpack for the keys but didn’t take notice of the little ledge leading up to the enterance.

“Omo!” Jieun gasped, feeling her body fall forward. She closed her eyes and braced for the impact of the ground, but it never came. Slowly opening her eyes she found herself looking directly into a pair of warm brown orbs. Wooyoung stood over her and found himself unwilling to break contact with Jieun’s doe eyes. Jiuen felt a sense of security within his arms and

Jieun’s small body fit perfectly within Wooyoung’s strong arms, and the latter couldn’t help but think about how light she felt. The scent of vanilla and strawberries (a/n: every scent ever) wafted from her hair and Wooyoung found himself suddenly hungry for shortcake. Wooyoung felt his face go flush from being in such close proximity of her and pulled her up after what seemed like an eternity.

“Gomawo…” Jieun blushed, holding her backpack tightly. She quickly bowed and turned to the fence, only to hit her head against it. “Aishh..!” she muttered to herself, feeling her blush deepen from embarrassment. “Smooth one, Jiuen!”

Wooyoung chuckled at her cuteness as she rushed into the house and closed the gate behind her. “She really is adorable…~” he thought to himself. He continued his way back home, the warm feeling of Jieun in his arms following him all the way to his dreams. As for Jieun, the feeling of being wrapped in Wooyuoung’s arms couldn’t compare to her fluffy blanket, which she unusually preferred in that moment.

***********

Annyeong I’m Kpopluver808 and I resurrect 4 years later with this poop hhuuuuuuhhhhhhhh???

I have nothing else to say other than I’m sorry to my old and new subscribers, life got the best of me (and school, I’m in college now x.x) and I honestly felt like not writing again. But your comments and feedback for both of my stories got me feeling loved again, so thank you guys for supporting me even though I died <3

I can’t promise any fast updates, but please subscribe so you can catch them when I do! All comments/criticisms, welcomed, just don’t be too harsh ;-;

Saranghaeyooooooo <3 <3 <3

-kpopluver808