TEASER-A.D.T.O.Y.

GROWN

"Okay class!" Mr. Park yelled over the noise. "Before we leave, let's choose 2 of you lucky kids to represent us at this year's Math-a-lon!" (a/n: LAME, I know -__-)

"But Saem!" interrupted Chansung. "We already did!" Mr. Park looked at him warily.

"Is that so, Mr. Hwang? Would you kindly tell me who they would be? And let me remind you that--"

"Jang Wooyoung and Lee Jieun!" Chansung shouted again, earning a jab to both his side from Junho and Minjun.

"What Channie is trying to say, Sir, is that since both Jieun and Wooyoung are the smartest in the class..." Junho trailed off, forgetting what to say next.

"They should represent us this year! We could finally win!" Minjun finished. He winked at Junho mouthing "I got your back, bro" and the latter just let his eyes do the talking.

Mr. Park slicked back his hair and began to consider the kids' proposal.

It wasn't a lie. Miss Jieun and Mr. Wooyoung were his smartest students. They earned A's throughtout the entire year and barely anything lower than that. But, cobsidwring the fact that they would be put together seemed slightly awkward. Wooyoung was--

"Hey, Mr. Park! I would be honored to represent our class! HWAITING!!!" yelled Wooyoung,and the class responded with equal vigor. Well, he was energetic.

However, Jieun was rather...

"Uhm...Mr. Park?" a quiet voice called. Turning to the source, Mr. Park gently encouraged her to continue. Jieun took a deep breath and said, " I will participate with Wooyoung-sshi..."

Yes. Jieun was shy.

Upon hearing her answer (goodness knows how over all the noise), Wooyoung made a beeline towards Jieun and squeezed her shoulders.

"Daebak, Jieun-ah!! We're gonna study together like crazy!! Okay, meet me at the enterance gates after school ends and then..."

RIIIIIING!!!

"Oops gotta run! Don't forget about the gates!! See ya!!" Wooyoung said over his shoulder, rushing out of the classroom. Jieun stayed rooted to her spot, truing to absorb what juat happened. Mr. Park just sighed and patted the dazed girl's back and returned to his desk.

"This is going to be rather interesting..."

**********************************************

ANEYONGHASYEO!!! ^^

Waaaaah it's really been a long time, huh? Blame the this thing called "school" and "life" >_>

Anyhoo, just a teaser for now, cause honestly, I have very little time to myself.

In fact, most of this story is being written while I'm riding the bus to and from school >.< Well then, until next time~

KHAMSAMNIDA FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS ;D

-Kpopluver808