The love that fell from the sky.

The love that fell from the sky.

Enjoy! *Goes to pout in my diva dragurtle, (Hangeng animal nickname + Yesung's) DIMPLE MASTER, Amazing actor TAMAKI CORNER :'( Damn, my SuJu feels....)

BTW: There's music on this one shot and it is at the bottom if you don't want it playing. Thanks!

 

NOTE: Hangeng is NOT a member of SuJu here but he stays in contact with all the members. Just thought that I would throw that in here so you're not confused.

BTW: The main PAIRING is ZhouRy...it revolves around them.

 

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mimi's P.O.V

 

Bags were thrown into both vans in a hasty manner. Trying desperaely to speed up the process of getting to the airport and making it to our destination before nightfall. All Super Junior members were heading for New York. There, we were to hold a small fan meeting then the rest of the time could be used for a vacation. What I liked to refer to this leave as.

 

"Mimi? Can I sit beside you?" There was a break in the chatter between members as I was climbing into one van. Henry's chubby smile greeted me when I turned around, meeting his face at a very close distance. I stepped back uncomfortably and smiled towards his innocent face.

 

"Sure Henry!" Inside the first van was Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Ryeowook, Shin Dong, Henry and me, leaving the other 7 to each other's annoying ways. Henry chose to sit next the the window in the van, not that I minded. As much as I would have loved to sit in the back, boots(Hyukjae) and nemo(Donghae) ended up running there first and cuddling together while sleeping. The two looked so adorable together I thought to myself, unconsciously allowing my mind to drift through images, more like fantasies of me and Henry.

 

Yes, I like him. For once, I've brought myself to face the fact that women are not attractive to me. I've accepted the understanding of me being gay. Allowed myself to love Henry even. Knowing that he most likely doesn't feel the same way for me. A shove to my mental thinking causes my eyes to wonder back into reality, seeing and feeling Henry shake my arm as he called out my name.

 

"Mimi, are you okay?" I would have answered 'yes' soon after, but it was fairly distracting with his fingers tracing delicate patterns over my arm.

 

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." He gave a small nod before placing earbuds in his ears and turning to look out the window. Leaving me to my thoughts that wondered from scenario to scenario.

 

For most of the ride to the airport was spent in slience with the accompanied sound of music in the background. Eunhyuk and Donghae were well past drifting off, now fully asleep in each other's arms. Yesung and Ryeowook were lying down on the middle seat together. Talking in whispers while occasionally placing kisses on each other's lips. Shin Dong had taken the front sea and was napping. None of us had really gotten much sleep since we'd been packing all night. The manager had notified us the vacation would last for 3 weeks. Each member had the same reaction of 'thank god, it's about time'. We'd been working hard so, one can only guess that we'd love the offer.

--------

 

"Come on Yesung and leave the damn turtle alone!" I heard Heechul yell, tapping his foot at Yesung who was fangirling over a turtle one fan had.

 

"B-but it's so..." His sentence was cut short by the annoyed diva who grabbed his ear and pulled him away from the laughing fans. Heechul pushed him through the entance door tothe airport first, causing rolls of laughter from the fans and even some members.

 

We'd found it easy to enter through the doors to our plane. Our managers had us do the process ourselves as they put our bags through checking. Looking back I find Sungmin's head in the crowd of fans, right beside of him was Kyuhyun. He was leading Sungmin through the crowd and keeping him reasured that he was fine. Sungmin had never liked the crowded airport. Not because he doesn't like the fans, it's Sungmin we're talking about here, but because he felt smothered.

--------

The arrangments for the seating was chosen by members. YeWook, EunHae, KangTeuk, SiBum and KyuMin sat together as if a couple. Which, just between myself and well...my throughts, they all were real. Each couple was as real as real could get. Heechul grabbed the seat next to Shin Dong, leaving Henry and I to find ourselves sitting together. Henry had brought a book along to read. And as he pulled a concentrated look on, I noticed just how pretty he looked. How his perfectly toned skin color complimented the pink lemonade color of his lips. Or how it faded at the perfect measure of color that his brown eyes showed sweetness as if they were small chocolates. It was just the small things about him that could drive one human crazy. One thing that pulled their life to him to observe his features.

 

"D-do I have something on my face?" I jerked a little before looking away from his face, refusing to allow him see my blush.

 

"N-no, I was just looking." He smiled at me before returning to his book. There was a small shake from the plane and I gasped. I really hated planes, but the members didn't know. Henry looked at me with concern. The same look that seemed to grace his eyes multiple times today.

 

"Mimi, did that scare you?" He scooted closer and whispered in my ear, trying his best to not let others hear. I nodded quietly and bit my lip when the plane shook even harder.

 

"Don't worry, we're fine." I immediately felt slightly reassured when Henry rubbed small circles into my back. My eyes lock onto his and I stare back at him, meeting his gaze right on. There was a second, very small but still there, that I started leaning forward before I quickly pulled back and turned around.

 

"Mimi?" His voice sounded close, too close for me to be of comfort. When I turned, his face was only inches from mine. So close that I could feel his breath hitting my lips straight on, causing my eyes to drift down to the pink, plump skin. Then I lost all control, leaning forward and kissing him quickly. It was so soft, almost not there. But when I finally came to my senses, I pulled away to see a shocked look on his face and that's when I knew I'd messed up.

 

"O-oh my god, I-I'm sorry Henry I didn't...I'm...I'm sorry." I stood up and jogged down the aisle, recieveing confused looks from my members as I tried to make it to the bathroom. Once I entered the cramped area, the tears flowed freely from my eyes. Everything that was perfect, had been messed up because of me, because I am a selfish idiot. If only I had been able to control it. To control the urge I kept inside me for so long, if only for just a little longer.

 

It seemed as if the entire world was spinning. As if it was showing me that I'd caused an out of control mess now. Or at least, that's what it seemed like to me. Constant throbbing from my heart reminded me that with each second passing, Henry was more in likely distancing himself further away. Pushing himself into a wall that he doesn't want me near.

 

"M-Mimi?" There was a second when my heart stopped. That second was when I realized the voice...belonged to Henry.

 

"P-please just leave Henry..." I didn't want to push him away. But at this point, I thought it was best.

 

"M-Mimi...I'm not upset or anything, please open the door." He rattled the door a few times before I gave in and pulled the door open. Looking away before he could see my tear staind face. Those same fingers that used to give me comfort, sent my body on edge when they touched my hand again. My body jerked away, making me stumbled back.

 

"Mimi, please just listen to what I have to sa-"

 

"Henry, there's nothing you could say to change what happened. I'm so sorry and I understand that you don't like me so I think it'd be best if we ju-"

 

Pressure became noticable on my lips when my words were silenced. I looked to see Henry close to my face, it was his lips. He was kissing me, Henry was kissing me. His hands clenched the soft fabric of my black shirt before spinning me around and pushing my back against that wall. A small moan escaped my lips when he bit down on the soft skin of my neck. Henry pulled away panting before pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

 

"I love you, Mimi. That's what I wanted to say. The way I reacted said different but put yourself in my shoes; I didn't think you liked me the same way. I was so suprised that...I really didn't know how to respond. Please, please forgive me." The words drifted into my ears and shot down to my heart, squeezing it tightly. I wrap my arms around him and return the hug.

 

"I've been in your position for years Henry." He laughed lightly into my neck before pulling away and looking at me.

 

"We should get back to the mem-"

 

"Caution! We ask all passengers to return to your seats and buckle yourselfs in. We are experiencing hazerdous issues with the plane's functioning system. Please, we request you to stay calm." The flash of worry that struck across Henry's eyes told me differently then when he said 'Everything will be fine, let's just get to the members.' before dragging me out of the bathroom and into the aisle.

 

We were met with a worried Ryeowook who was hastily flipping his head back and forth towards the other members. There was a sudden jerk of the plane that caused my heart to plummet as I stepped beside Henry and grew tense.

 

"Sit down you two!" Ryeowook yelled, pointing to our seats before looking at all the members. I did the same, searching for their reactions, Only to see that each of their eyes held the same; fear. Henry pushed us to our seats and made sure to buckle us in.

 

"What's going on?" Leeteuk yelled to our manager who ran in from the pilots area. He was a panting mess from where we looked. Siwon was the only one that seemed to be calm. But with a closer look, I could tell he was praying. His fingers were intertwined with Kibum's, rubbing small lines over the frightened boys hand.

 

"I-It's the plane. The main rudder is jammed...we're going down." Everything was lost at that point. I didn't know how to react anymore. My hands began to shake and I knew my other members were in a shocked state too. Looking up, I seen that even Siwon's face held that of knowing. It was the end, we were going to die.

 

"S-so in other words, we're all going to die?" Heechul's bluntness was what set the mood. Tears streamed from my face and I couldn't fully accept it. Whatever 'it' was just seemed unreal.

 

"O-oh my god, w-we're really..." Hyukjae's voice cracked and he was soon comforted by Donghae who was equally as scared as all of us. The plan jerked to the right, sending everyone to the same direction. I turned my head to look out the window, seeing the ground getting closer. The plane had finally started to fall. And it was now only minutes before we were gone.

 

"B-but I don't wanna die." My thoughts had escaped my lips, revealing themselves to my members who were in a panic.

 

"There's nothing we can do...but what abough Hangeng? I didn't even get to say goodbye..." Heechul seemed most stable, but at the mention of his lover, he broke down. Tears silently escaping his dazed eyes so quietly that if you didn't look at him, you wouldn't know he was crying.

 

"I-I love you guys..." Leeteuk looked around to each member as he whispered the words from his trembling lips. Each second that passed with the members saying their 'I love you' and 'see you laters' brought me into Henry's embrace. Refusing to let him go.

 

"If any of us survive, and this goes for you other passengers too, please, find Hangeng from Super Junior and..t-tell him I love him, from Heechul." Heechul adressed each member and citizen passenger that was on the plane as well as the plane staff. Eveyone seemed to be screaming and in panic, everyone except for my members. I think that, even without spoken words, we knew everything was going to be fine. As we moved into the new world, we moved together.

 

We sat there quietly, accepting the fate that...we were leaving behind our old lives. Entering on into a new type of world that held more for us than this one did. Our eyes were closed tightly and we held onto the hand of whoever was next to us. Every once in a while, I cracked my eye open to see just how much closer we was before leaning my head onto Henry's shoulders. Kissing his neck and ceasing my tears.

 

The view of the concrete caused me to brace myself. Henry's arm that was around my shoulder tightened and with the single thought of 'I love you forever, Henry' the plane collided with the ground. Bursting into flames on impact. But the strange thing was, at the end of the day, I wasn't scared of dying...because I had Henry.

 

`It was spoken while airborne. Uttered as our bodies flew thousands of feet off ground. With lack of realization that we were only minutes away from the end. The end of old occurrences and new beginnings. Of everything.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 I can't believe I just wrote that.

 

 

 ELF's reaction: 

 

AUTHOR'S (ME) reaction: 

 

 

....I'M just going to run away now.....