Chapter 2

What Happened To My NORMAL Life?!?!?!

Your Pov
They took me to p.e. class. I got my jersey and went to sign in. All of a sudden everything was blurry and I felt dizzy. I fell back.

I fell back and somebody caught me. It was Peniel. I went back to sign in but everything went blurry and I was dizzy again. Peniel

caught me again. He signed in for me and took me to the benches. Minhyuk was there but he didn't help me! WAe!

I kept thinking about Minhyuk while I was playing basketball.



Peniel Pov

I walked Hana to the courts with Ilhoonie. I went to talk with my friends. I went to Hana.wanted to surprise her.

I saw her fall. I ran up to her and caught her. I asked her if she was ok and she said she was. I helped her up. 

She fell again. I caught her. I was so worried. I signed in for her and took her to the benches.



Minhyuk Pov

I walked to the courts. When walked in Hana fall down. I ran to her but then I stopped midway.

Another guy had already caught her. I had a little bit of dissapointment in me. I should have caught her I thought. 

She fell again but the other guy caught her again. He took her to the benches. She looked at me.

I was going to go to her but Eunkwang called me.


~ THE NEXT DAY ~


Your Pov

We were playing basketball in p.e. today. Our coach split us up into 2 teams.

Minhyuk, I and some others versus Ilhoon, Peniel, and others.

I didn't feel well at that time so I didnt play. I saw Eunji and I called her over. I told her about what happened and Minhyuk. 

"Hey Hana, sorry I cant talk I gotta go." she said.

"Ok Bye!" I went back to the courts to watch the game.  




Peniel Pov

Coach seperated us into 2 teams. I was happy that I was with Ilhoon, but I was sad that Hana
 wasnt on my team.




~THE NEXT DAY~


Your Pov

Eunji came up to me. "Hey Hana, I told Minhyuk what you told me!" she said. "WHAT?!?" I said yelling at her.

I was mad but not for long. She was my bestfriend afterall.

I told her to call Minhyuk to the science room so I can break up with him.



Eunji Pov

I went to talk to Hana. I told her that I told Minhyuk everything. She freaked out.

She got mad at me but not for long. She told me to call Minhyuk so she can break up with him.

I was playing it off cool but inside I was like "Shes a crazy person!!"





_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey I Updated it This ones kinda longer than the first! Will Hana break up with Minhyuk? Will Eunji really call Minhyuk for Hana?