Chapter 3

What Happened To My NORMAL Life?!?!?!

Your Pov 

Of course I wasnt going to break up with Minhyuk, I just wanted to see how Eunji would react.

She went to call him.

He was in basketball practice. I went to go hide, somewhere they cant see me but where I can see them.

She didnt know I was hiding. I wanted to scare the both of them. I saw them. I was soo excited. They stopped. Minhyuk looked around.

Then...

he kissed her!!

WHAT!?!?

WHY?!?!

MY BEST FRIEND AND MY BOY FRIEND! WAE!?! 


*Flashback*

"Hey Minhyuk, Buy me an ice cream please." I said while doing aegyo.

He bought me an ice cream. We were sitting at the park bench.

He was hugging me and we were just having fun with each other.

*End Of Flashback*


Tears were rolling down my face as I kept on thinking of the past. I ran out crying.

They didnt notice me. I couldnt sleep at all that night.

Eunji Pov

I went to go get Minhyuk. I took him to the science room but he suddenly stopped.

He looked around then he... KISSED ME. WHAT??

He stopped kissing me and we went to the Science room but she wasnt there. We just left. 


*Next Day*


Your Pov

"Where's Minhyuk?" I asked her. "At his desk talking to Eunkwang."she replied.

I went to Minhyuk and waited for Eunkwang to leave but he wouldnt stop showing off his karate skills. He did a high kick and hit a shelfthat was on top on my head.


The shelf fell on top of me with all the books following. 

Eunji saw what happened and ran to me and got the books and shelf off me. Eunkwang was so scared he left, he ran away.

Minhyuk stood there staring at me just like the other times. I called Minhyuk to my ear. 


"I loved you all these times until yesterday." He left the room. I wanted to follow but it was too painful. 

Everyone said that the ambulance was coming. I fainted.


Minhyuk Pov

I was listening to Eunkwang boast about his karate skills. He did a high kick to show me what he can do.

He hit the shelf and all the books fell on...Hana. I was mad at Eunkwang but he ran away.

Eunji came and took all the books off Myung Hee. I was so worried.

What if something happened to her I thought. She suddenly called me to her so she can tell me something.

" I loved you all these times until yesterday." she said. I was shocked at what she said and left the room.

What was she talking about? I thought.  







______________________________________________________________________________________

Srry for the late update. I was busy! :(