Kitten-Baek

♥ Exo drabbles ♥

Baekhyun has lots of weak spots. Weak spots that Chanyeol has spent eternities pinpointing and mapping in the back of his mind. One is the ears, another is at the small of his back. That one is Chanyeol’s favorite cause it makes the smaller boy arch his back and breathe heavily whenever Chanyeol touches it.

But Chanyeol has soft spots too. First there is Baekhyun’s smile, then there is Baekhyun’s eyes and then basically everything else on Baekhyun and in Baekhyun and about Baekhyun. Oh, and the tail.

“Yeeool?”

“Mmm?” Chanyeol looked up from the newspaper to find his kitten in the doorway to his bedroom.

“Thought you were asleep?” Chanyeol hummed lowly, tiredly, and Baekhyun made his way over to the bed.

“Can I… sleep in here? Just tonight” Baekhyun was fidgeting with his collar and looking a little shaky.

“Hmm, of course. What’s wrong?” Chanyeol folded his newspaper, swung his legs off the bed, and sat up to face the kitten.

“I just… I… I think there might be monsters… under that other bed… you know, my bed”

“Monsters?”

“Dogs and stuff”

“Aaahh, I see” Chanyeol stood tall in front of the cat-boy and tilted the boy’s head back.

“Well I better watch over you then” he kissed the boy’s cheek and lifted him up, feeling the long tail wrap around his forearm as the boy immediately cuddled closer to him. Chanyeol had always tried to keep his distance to the boy, not to get overly attached. But whenever he would have Baekhyun close to him, Baekhyun would nuzzle himself really, really close. He placed the kitten on the bed, covering him with a blanket and ruffling his hair gently.

“I’m just gonna go change okay” Baekhyun watched his owner the white shirt as he left the room.

 

When Chanyeol returned, only in his sweats, Baekhyun found himself blushing and pulling his blanket up higher. When Chanyeol slipped into the bed, the cat tensed a bit but when Chanyeol’s arm wrapped around him and pulled him back so that his back was pressed flush against Chanyeol’s chest, Baekhyun almost melted. Baekhyun had a hard time with words, not having spoken much before he met Chanyeol, he was still a little awkward with words, but he had found that Chanyeol understood his little hints of emotional display. His tail wrapped around Chanyeol’s arm once again, brushing over the hand.

When Chanyeol ran his hand down the boy’s side, Baekhyun felt goosebumps, and when fingers brushed against the small of his back he shuddered.

Chanyeol’s fingernail softly ran over his skin and the taller man hummed happily when Baekhyun started purring. Baekhyun blushed but pushed himself back to get even closer.

It took a lot of guts before Baekhyun finally turned around, facing Chanyeol. He was glad he turned around though, tired Chanyeol looked so nice and he felt so warm. His tail was still around Chanyeol’s arms and Baekhyun nuzzled himself into the crook of Chanyeol’s neck, purring as soft fingers touched his ears. Chanyeol hummed happily, pressing a kiss to Baekhyun’s forehead.

“Maybe we should just get rid of that other bed?”

 

AN: I have recently rediscovered my love for hybrids! Kitten-baek is the best thing ever!

(This isn't supposed to be good, i just had to get my kitten-feel out xD)