Chapter 6

I Love you, Baby..

Finally Yunho standing in front of Yoochun's apartement. He ring the bell twice, he heard beep means someone open the door for him. Yunho thought it would be his wife who's gonna open the door for him, but it's Chunnie.

 

"H-hi, Chun." Say Yunho with sad smile.

 

"Hyung?" Answered Yoochun. "Did you come to my apartement, looking for Jae-hyung?"

 

Yunho nodded. "Yes. He's here?"

 

"Yeah, he's inside. Do you wanna come in?'

 

Again Yunho nodded. "Can i?"

 

"Yes, of course. Come in, hyung." Yoochun move away to let Yunho come in to his apartement. "He's in living room."said Yoochun and he's going to his room yo let his hyungs to solved their problem.

※※※

When Yunho entering the living room, he saw his wife sitting on the couch with longing eyes, look into yhe wall with blank eyes.

 

Yunho approach him, calling his name. But no reaction from Jae. 

 

"Jae..?" Yunho gentle touch Jaejoong's shoulder.

 

Startled, Jaejoong almost fell from the couch but Yunho managed to catch him.

 

"Yun-yunho, what are you doing here?" Asked Jaejoong, trying to escape from Yunho's touch.

 

"I'm here to see you, Jae." Yunho answering with calm voice.

 

"What for? And how did you know that i'm here?" Asked jaejoong again this time with cold voice.

 

"To apologize to you, for what i did to you. And Changmin-ssi who told me that you were here." Yunho smile.

 

"Changmin?"

 

"Yes." 

 

"Out, please. Get away from. Don't come here." Says jaejoong.

 

"Why, Jae?" Hurt could heard from Yunho.

 

"You're the one who said that you don't want to see me anymore, you're the one who said that i'm cheating on you. Why'd you wantvto see me? To hurt me again?" Tears streaming down to Jaejoong's cheek.

 

"No, Jae. No." Yunho shaking his head. He know he has hurt his wife feeling. But he really want to know what Jae has hiding from him. 

 

Sobbing could heard from jaejoong. Yunho move closer to his wife, trying to hold him. But jaejoong avoiding him. But yunho doesn't give up, finally he hold his struggling wife. And eventually jaejoong give up, but not holding back his husband.

 

"Jae, could you please tell me what's really happen to you?"

 

Jaejoong shaked his head. 

 

"Please, Jae. Tell me, please?" Pleaded yunho. "Please, don't keep me in the dark, jae. Please." Without yunho realize his tears fallung down. "Did you hate me this much? Until you doesn't wan to tell me? Do i hurt you badly? Did i not important to you anymore, jae?"

 

Jaejoong shake his head and than hug yunho back still with tears in his eyes. "N-n-no, yun. I don't hate you.'

 

'Then why don't you tell me what's really going on?" 

 

"Because, i-i love you so much, tthat's why i didn't tell you."

 

Startled with Jaejoong confession, yunho hug jaejoong tightly. "Oh, baby. I love you too.. so much."

 

"I'm sorry, yunnie.."

 

Yunho distance jae body from him. "Why you say sorry, Jae. I'm the one who should say sorry to you. I've hurt you."

 

"No, yun. You're not hurt me."

 

Yunho hug jae again. "I'm not hurting you?"

 

Jaejoong shake his head.

 

Yunho sighed. "Then, would you tell me?"

 

"...dying." mumbled Jae in Yunho's chest.

 

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't hear you. Could you please say it again?"

 

Loosen up his hug from his husband, than look into Yunho's eyes with still tears falling freely from his eyes, hi said, "I'm.. d-dying, Yun. I'm dying."

 

Tbc.

 

It's to short. But i hope you guys like it. Thanks ^^

♡♡