An Eventful "Day"

Protective to Possessive

Protective to Possessive

A/N: YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY READ OUR AUTHOR NOTES!! hi guys! We are back! Anyways, this is YangZ! This is kinda my first try of my meaning of Green..(see our profile to get this!) but it ended up getting off track and making it’s way through possessiveness. Anyways, Enjoy! J

BANGHIMDAEJAEJONGLOBANGHIMDAEJAEJONGLO BANGHIMDAEJAEJONGLO

Their eyes narrowed into slits, glaring at the men trying to have their way with their lovers. They knew that they can’t hold their patience much longer…

*Earlier that same day..or night.*

Yongguk, Daehyun and Jongup stayed at the house while Himchan, Youngjae and Zelo decided to play at a nearby park down the street. It was near midnight so the paparazzi can just shove off. It was when Daehyun received a blank call (though they could hear unfamiliar voices) from Youngjae that got them sprinting towards the park in a panic.

Apparently, Himchan and the others are just minding their own business when 3 foreign-looking men went up to them and tries to feel them up not knowing about their occupations as K-pop stars. Unfortunately for them, that was when Yongguk, Daehyun and Jongup showed up.

Yongguk made the first move, growling at the guy when he tried to kiss HIS Himchan, punching said guy on the face. “BACK OFF, He’s MINE!!”  Yongguk had actually sneered at the guy who scrambled up and ran away. Yongguk pulled Himchan close to him, Himchan clings to him whispering comforting words to Yongguk to calm him down.

Then, the BangHim couple’s heads snapped up hearing Daehyun tackling a guy who was feeling up a horrified Youngjae, Daehyun proceeded to punch the lights out of the foreigner.

“HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY JAE!!!” He growled at the now whimpering man.

“Dae, DAE! Stop, stop!!” Youngjae said, pulling Daehyun away from the guy then kissing him slightly. The man quickly ran away from Daehyun, whimpering all the way.

What actually surprised them was Jongup who is now kicking and punching at the last man, who is now on the ground begging for Jongup to stop.

“Pl-please! I-I’m sorry!!!”

Jongup’s eyes narrowed more, if it wasn’t for his Junhong’s protests of violence he could actually land the m an in the hospital…

“Don’t ever let me see your face ever again…” Jongup warned the man who is scrambling up and dashing away.

“Jonguppiee..” Zelo called at his jealousy/rage-induced lover, tugging at Jongup’s arm to get his attention and when he did, he shyly kissed him. Jongup pulled Zelo to him, whispering “MINE” possessively in Zelo’s ears.

Zelo nodded and smiled at his hyung “Yes, Yours…”

*Sometime later*

“So, care to explain why the hell you guys didn’t fight back?”

“We were just tired after chasing each other around…”

“And running in circles…”

“And we’re so tired that we can’t run or do anything anymore…”

“Oh yeah? What if I didn’t answer Youngjae’s call?”

“Technically Dae, you would’ve answered cuz you were getting worried about us”

“True. Himchan, why didn’t you guys run here when you had the chance?”

“Gukkie, we already told you that we were tired of running around that we couldn’t run anymore!”

While the BangHim and DaeJae couples are kind of arguing (With the combined force of Daehyun and Yongguk scolding them and Youngjae and Himchan defending themselves, what could possibly go wrong? Those 4 are just kind of stubborn)…the maknae line sat on the floor, Jongup’s arm possessively on Zelo’s waist while Zelo rested his head on Jongup’s shoulder, watching the four interestingly.

The fight went on until both parties have no say and the maknae line decided to retire to bed after a minute of silence. The others decided it was time, too.

Himchan huffed as he went to his own bed. Yongguk just won’t accept that they couldn’t run that far! The 3 of them had a silent agreement that they won’t tell Yongguk and the others what the men had said before they arrived. It was just so disgusting that those three were watching them play and telling them they want to claim them.. the three possessive lovers would have to find the men who had hit on them and kill them..torture them, even. If it weren’t for their occupation, they probably would have.

Yongguk arrived at the room and sighed, seeing Himchan on his own bed. Grinning suddenly at a bright idea that came to his mind, Yongguk went to Himchan’s bed and carried Himchan towards his bed.

“I will not let you sleep alone.” Yongguk kissed the protest that’s about to come out of Himchan’s mouth.

“I can’t just get over the fact that you were almost taken away by someone..okay?” Yongguk said, hugging Himchan.

Himchan smiled and snuggled closer to Yongguk.

Meanwhile….

Daehyun pulled Youngjae to his bed when Youngjae was about to go to his bed.

“Sleep beside me for tonight, will you Jae?” Daehyun asked Youngjae who couldn’t do anything but to agree.

“You scared me earlier Dae..” Youngjae said after a few minutes of silence.

“The man tried to do something only I could do to you, Jae. He deserves it.” Daehyun said, pulling Youngjae closer and burying his face in Youngjae’s hair while Youngjae chuckled.

“Arasso…Let’s sleep now..” Youngjae said pecking Daehyun’s lips and closing his eyes,

The maknae line? Oh they’re alright.

Jongup just won’t let go of Zelo at the moment. They lay comfortably on Jongup’s bed. Zelo is humming a tune sleepily and Jongup is listening quietly and nuzzling Zelo’s hair. They won’t say anything about what happened, cuz both know what the other needed to say so they didn’t bother saying anything. They’re on the same wavelength like that.

The next time Himchan, Youngjae and Zelo went to the park, Yongguk and the others went too.

Just for good measure. XD

BANGHIMDAEJAEJONGLOBANGHIMDAEJAEJONGLOBANGHIMDAEJAEJONGLO

A/N: Oh, hey guys :3 I tried making Yongguk, Daehyun and Jongup jealous. Have you noticed the possessive feels of Yongguk and the others towards their loved ones?! Hahaha, my sister loves the Jonglo part(She’s a Jonglo shipper) very much. I tried making it less “violent” or something…I hope it suits your “Feels Meal” . oh right, my Brown Eyes are making it’s way towards the end <3 hope you’ll read both me and my sister’s stories! I hope you like this story…cuz it’s for you ;P

E/N: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!! So many feels~!!! Gotta contain myself~!! Anyways, I’m so busy practicing ATM that I can’t write. Sorry my pipz~ I won’t be able to update for a while, at least until Monday, so hang on tight. I’m having trouble picking which person to love ATM, sooooooo yeah~ The story’s so short but addictive. I wanna read it again and again and again. The jealousy part is so strong and the possessiveness is very much pronounced, of course. I wonder if this ever happened in real life? My JONGLO FEEELSSSS~!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ You know she didn’t just use her part of the Green. She used a part of mine as well. And it’s very unsettling. Oh well, nevermind. L.P.D. says Annyeong~

A/N: Actually, sorry for the long E/N. my Ane wants to overlap my A/N. do look forward for our next Story/ies. :D