Sweet Suga Honey!

Sweet Suga Honey!

HyunA's POV

XD honestly maknae learns a lot from the unnis. Just earlier on stage I saw Sohyun hugging Krystal of f(x) and her hands were on her . And Jiyoon unni gave me this look of "you taught her that didn't you?" and me being the Jing Jing HyunA I was I escaped Jiyoon unni's side and hugged Amber. I swear I didn't wanna look at Jiyoon unni and the others because they all know I was the one who taught Sohyun! It's because I touched Sohyunnie's that one time and she liked it! To be honest, Sohyun has a crush on me. Most of the time she's clinging to me, but I don't mind. She's the maknae. There's not really any people her age in Cube Entertainment. They're all at A Cube Entertainment as A Pink. They're all her age...and younger but she likes hanging out with me the most because I'm fun to be with! Kekeke.

Today is a lazy day at Cube. Me and Maknae were goofing off as always, Jiyoon unni went out to get food for everyone, NamJi unni was dancing randomly in the practice room, and Heo Kka Kka unni was hanging out with B2ST again. Sohyun and I believe that Gayoon unni loves Dongwoon oppa I mean LOVE Dongwoon oppa. We decided to spy on her!

"What's she doing?" Sohyun asked, looking into B2ST's practice room with me.

"I think she's being flirty with Dongwoon oppa," I said. We watched as Gayoon unni sat next to Dongwoon oppa.

"She's sitting next to him!" Sohyun said. We quietly squealed as Jiyoon unni stood behind us, holding boxes of chicken.

"Yah you two!" she yelled. We both jumped and looked at her, letting out a big SHUSH!

"Can't you see we're in the middle of something?" I whispered.

".....Lunch time," Jiyoon unni said, going to our practice room.

"O.O FOOD!" Sohyun and I yelled, chasing after Jiyoon unni and the food. Jihyun unni stopped dancing and looked over at us.

"Yah can you two get away!" Jiyoon unni said.

"No we want food!" Sohyun and I said.

"Kim HyunA! Kwon Sohyun! Will you please back away so Jiyoon can put the food down?!" Jihyun unni yelled. We pouted and backed away and Jiyoon unni put the food down. Sohyun and I sat down next to each other, patiently waiting for the food to be served. Jiyoon unni pushed two chicken boxes toward us.

"Eat up," Jiyoon unni said, grabbing her own box and placing it between her and Jihyun.

"YUM!" Sohyun and I said, digging into the boxes and nomming on chicken. Gayoon unni and the B2ST oppas joined in a few minutes later. Then G.NA unni came and joined us in eating watermelon, which was the dessert.

"Unni! Ahhhhh~," Sohyun said, opening at me. I giggled and fed her some watermelon which she took a huge bite of. I too took a bite of the watermelon, the same piece I fed Sohyun.

"They are really a couple," Jihyun unni said, looking at us.

"Mhm," Jiyoon unni said, still nomming on chicken.

"I saw this picture on the internet, whoever took the picture it looked like Sohyun was flicking the person off," Gayoon unni said. "But really it was Sohyun making two peace signs.

"I blame you for teaching her that," Jiyoon unni said. Jihyun unni laughed and Gayoon unni sat there unamused. And here we are goofing off again, like we usually do. I wrapped an arm around Sohyun's neck and she put a finger in front of my mouth, which I almost bit but she got lucky because she retracted her finger from my mouth. Then Sohyun and I sat there and took out our cell phones and started to take selcas which would later be on Twitter.

"Jihyun, speak English for me," G.NA unni said. Sohyun and I looked up as Jihyun unni began to speak English.

"Hi~! Nice to meet you! My name is Jihyun, and I'm famous for," Jihyun unni began until....

"ACHOO!" I sneezed.

"-.- I hate you," Jihyun unni said in English, which caused laughter in the room.

"Sorry~," I said cutely.

"Anyway....I'm very famous for...bagel girl," Jihyun unni said.

"Bagel girl?" G.NA unni asked.

"Yeah, Baby Glamour," Jihyun said.

"As in, BABY FACE AND GLAMOUR BODY~!" I said, doing random things causing more laughter. My hand landed near Sohyun's crotch and she went red in the face, but laughed anyway as I did a y pose.

"You taught them very well, noona," Junhyung oppa said.

"T.T I failed actually," G.NA unni said, as we carried on a conversation in English.

"Hi I'm Sohyun, nice to meet you," Sohyun said in English. It was sooo perfect I got a bit jealous. In Japan, we did this song with a Japanese singer named Thelma Aoyama called Without you. Jiyoon unni was given most of the raps since her English was really good when rapping. As for Sohyun she got one line and me.....well....Jiyoon unni and Sohyun make fun of me sometimes because the way I say hell it's like....HERR. I know my English isn't good but I like to get a good laugh out of it XD.

"G.NA unni! Speak English!" I said. G.NA unni sighed and began to speak English.

"Hi my name is G.NA! Nice to meet you," she said in her perfect English.

"Ohhhhh~ nice to meet you too~!" Sohyun and I said,

"-.- you reminded me of the English lesson," G.NA unni said.

"I'm fine, and you?" Jiyoon unni asked in English.

"I'm fine thank you, and you~?" Sohyun and I asked, which created more laughter. G.NA unni also laughed at our shenanigans, how crazy we can get.

"Ok ok next....couple scenarios~," Gayoon unni said.

"O.O oh oh oh me and Sohyun will do it!" I said. Sohyun nodded her head in agreement.

"Ok...you two are boyfriend and girlfriend," Gayoon unni said.

"Wait, who's the guy, who's the girl?" I asked.

"Well....Sohyun you be the guy your low voice makes people think you're a guy," Jiyoon unni said. Sohyun sat there unamused as everyone else was laughing.

"Get on with it," Jihyun unni said.

"Ok," we both said, and began.

"Honey, isn't it ironic? Tonight's a beautiful night, we're together, and free at 9PM to go see 4minute perform in the park?" Sohyun asked.

"Well since it is a beautiful night, can we share a kiss?" I said. Our faces came close making it look like we kissed but we pulled back and joined everyone in laughter.

"Aish! Ero HyunA!" Hyunseung oppa shouted.

"Yah~~~," I said, pouting.

"Ok next couple scenario....married couple....with a child," Jihyun unni said.

"OK!" Sohyun and I said.

"Honey, isn't it ironic? Tonight's a beautiful night, we're together, and free at 9PM to go see 4minute perform in the park? Plus our child would wanna see 4minute as well, she's a huge 4minute fan," Sohyun said.

"Well since it is a beautiful night, can we share a kiss?" I asked. We did it again, this time our lips touched. Everyone went into a state of shock. Sohyun went wide eyed and as for me....for some reason I liked it. Sohyun and I pulled away quickly and Sohyun blushed.

"See?! I told you they make a cute couple!" Jihyun unni said. Sohyun got too embarrased and left, going back to the dorm. Everyone else would still be chilling so I got up and followed her back to the dorm. She laid on her bed quietly. I couldn't tell if she was crying or not.

"....HyunA unni won't look at me the same," she said to herself. "It was a stupid move to kiss her."

"How was it a stupid move?" I asked, walking in.

"O.O u-u-unni!" Sohyun said, sitting up.

"Sohyun-ah," I said, sitting next to her. "Why would you think such a thing?"

"....Unni I really like you....but I don't know if you'll like me back," Sohyun said, not having any eye contact with me.

"Sohyun....did I deny your kiss back there?" I asked.

"......I dunno....did you?" Sohyun asked.

"Well I didn't. To be honest....that was the best kiss I ever had," I said, smiling.

"O.O really?" Sohyun asked.

"Yeah....you're a really good kisser, Sohyun," I said. She smiled back and hugged me.

"And if you liked me that much, why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I was too afraid to tell you," Sohyun said.

"Like that time you were afraid to tell the unnis about your past?" I asked. Sohyun nodded. She was afraid to tell things like her past. She was once part of a girl group called Orange waaaaaaaaay before I was part of the Wonder Girls. She quit halfway but she surpassed me as sunbae of the group. I never understood why she was afraid to tell people things like that.

"Sohyun....don't be afraid to tell your unnis things like that....we'll understand," I said, hugging her. Then she started to cry like that one time we won on M! Countdown.

"Sohyun-ah, don't cry," I said, rocking her back and forth. "HyunA unni loves you very very much.

"Really?" Sohyun asked. I nodded and kissed her. She kissed me back and smiled, wiping her tears.

"And youi'll always be my sweet suga honey!" I said, tickling her. She giggled and I smiled. After a good long hour of goofing off and tickling, she fell asleep in her bed. I lied down next to her and cuddled her, falling asleep in her bed. She was my sweet suga honey, my sweet, little, crazy, loving Sohyun.