My All Is In You {Chapter 12 - Am I Going To Ask Her Or Not?}

MY ALL IS IN YOU [Hiatus]

 

Everyone was excited for the Valentine's Ball that will be happening at their newly built grand hall next week. Mr. Onew was rushing to his classroom, he was absent yesterday so his students might don't know about the upcoming event.

 

Mr. Onew: Good morning class.

Students: Good morning Mr. Lee.

Mr. Onew: Do you know about the event next week?

Student: Sir, it is about the Valentine's Ball? My little brother in third year told me.

Mr. Onew: Ne, you're right, our school will held it's yearly Valentine's Ball next week at our newly built grand hall, all high school students will attend it.

Student: But sir, what about our JS Prom?

Mr. Onew: Don't worry about it, it will be happening after your Valentine's Ball and it will still be between you and the third year students.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Leeteuk: Haewon- sshi, you wanna join us?

Haewon: Uhm.. canteen again?

Leeteuk: Yup, with Kibum and Chung- Ae, wanna come?

Haewon: Ohh.. mianheyo Tuekie oppa but I will go to the piano room.

Leeteuk: Why? Aren't you hungry?

Haewon: Oppa you already forgot? I don't eat on recess time besides I need to practice now.

Leeteuk: Okay, but what are you going to do at the piano room?

Haewon: I will practice for the Valentine's Ball, I will play some songs for it.

Leeteuk: Really? But how are you going to enjoy it if you are only on the other side playing piano?

Haewon: Don't worry oppa, I will only play two songs so I have still a lot of time to enjoy myself.

Leeteuk: Okay, let's go.

Haewon: [confused] Where are we going?

Leeteuk: On the piano room, to practice.

Haewon: O... okay, let's go.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Haewon: What are you playing?

Leeteuk: Ahm.. it is one of the songs on our second album, it was entitled 'Marry U'.

Haewon: Wow! Can you sing it?

Leeteuk: [pinching Haewon's cheeks] Okay everything for you, my bestfriend.

 

Leeteuk started to touch and press the keys on the piano and started to sing. Haewon felt like she was in a concert minus the shouts and screams of the fans that seems like no tomorrow. She is always with him but she never heard him sing a solo like that.

 

Leeteuk: [singing] Would you marry me.. nuhl saranghago akimhyuhn saragago shipuh (Would you marry me.. I want to love you, treasure you and live with you).

 

Haewon felt that cupid struck her heart again, everything that Leeteuk said and do just melt her. She can't believe that Leeteuk was singing the lyrics of the song while looking at her eyes straightly, it seems like he was really proposing at her.

 

Leeteuk: [singing] Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae? I do (Will you marry me? I do)

Haewon: Wow! What a nice song you got there, I really liked it. Oppa it seems like it is dedicated to someone... Ya! Are you in love?

Leeteuk: Hahaha... I don't know!

Haewon: You don't know? It means you like someone because you are not yet in love.

Leeteuk: I don't know too... Hehehe.

Haewon: [turning her back at Leeteuk] Aish... oppa your fooling me again.

Leeteuk: [putting his right arm around Haewon's shoulder and his left hand touched her cheeks] Ow.. this girl.. don't be so sensitive.

Haewon: [removing Leeteuk's arm and getting the chords] I'm not! Okay I think I need to practice now.

Leeteuk: Okay but may I ask the title of the songs that you will play?

Haewon: Well according to the teachers it will be ahm... wait it will be 'My Everything' by The Grace and the other one will be 'So I' by Super Junior.

Leeteuk: [excited] Really! You're gonna play our song.. wow that's nice.

 

Haewon just smile, she still can't calm herself but she pressed the keys and started playing 'So I'. She did not sing but just hymn on it but to her surprise when the chorus hits Leeteuk sang it's lyrics. The song finished and Leeteuk clapped very loud, he is also smiling and looked very impressed. Haewon continued and started the second song, she finished it peacefully and neatly. She released a big sigh as she looked at Leeteuk. He hugged her but when Leeteuk realized it he let go and just tapped Haewon's shoulder.

 

Leeteuk: Who is nice? Haewon- sshi! Wow Haewon- sshi, I can't believe that you can play piano and you play it very nice.

Haewon: Gomawo for the compliment oppa, I already played it since I was ten years old, Meeyon - ah was better off than me in it.

Leeteuk: Really? But why does she did not play it? 

Haewon: Well, she always play it here when no one is around.

Leeteuk: [nervously] Uhm.. okay.. ahm Haewon- sshi about the Valentine's Ball, may I ask you something?

Haewon: [scanning the chords] What is it oppa?

Leeteuk: Uhm.. it is.. will go.. will you.. yo.. b.. be

 

Leeteuk did not finished what he was about to say because the bell rang, recess are already over.

 

Haewon: Well, I think we need to go now, come on, we shouldn't be late.

Leeteuk: [dissapointedly] But.. I have.. okay come on.

 

They walked their way on their classroom. Leeteuk is thinking of deep thoughts so he did not noticed that he accidentally stepped on Haewon's feet.

 

Haewon: Ouch, oppa.

Leeteuk: Uhm.. mianheyo.

Haewon: [worriedly]  Are you okay oppa?

Leeteuk: Ne, gwaenchaneyo.

 

They reached their classroom, luckily their subject teacher just enetered just after they sit down. They both smile and greeted the teacher and then the teacher got started.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chung- Ae: Kibum- sshi, ahm.. are you going to attend the ball next week?

Kibum: Ahm... I don't now yet, why?

Chung- Ae: [disappointedly] Nah... just asking.

 

She was expecting that Kibum will come and ask her to be his date.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile at the third year room.

 

Jungwha: Meeyon- sshi, are you going to attend the upcoming Valentine's Ball? Who's your date?

Meeyon: I don't have a choice but to attend but with a date? I don't think so.

 

At the other side beside Meeyon, Kyuhyun heard the conversation of his seatmates and he got an idea about it. He smile about that idea and accidentally Meeyon saw it.

 

Meeyon: Eee...? What is happening to him? He must be going crazy.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was already 4 sharp in the afternoon and it is already time to go home. Meeyon was rushing to her unnie's room with Junghwa so they can go home together.

 

Meeyon: Chung- Ae unnie! Have you seen unnie?

Chung- Ae: Oh! Haewon- sshi? Well she's already on her way to the piano room. Waeyo? Is there any problem that the two of you need to run?

Junghwa: Aniyo unnie, are you already going home now?

 

Chung- Ae just nod and get her bag, the three of them went to the piano room together.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Leeteuk, Kibum and Kyuhyun were on the piano room. Kyuhyun was playing the piano while Kibum was just reading his textbooks and Leeteuk was staring blankly outside.

 

Kibum: Ya! Leeteuk oppa, are you okay?

Leeteuk: Me? Yes of course I'm okay.

Kibum: Okay.

Leeteuk: Hey you two maknaes, about the Valentine's Ball uhm.. are you going to ask someone to be your date?

Kyuhyun: Waeyo hyung, are you going to ask someone?

Kibum: Ne.. hyung have you already replaced Chun- Hae unnie?

Leeteuk: [angrily] Aish.. let's just not talk about her, okay?

Kibum: Okay.

Kyuhyun: Aish hyung, I think you can't replace her.

Kibum: Kyu stop it okay?

Leeteuk: Well, I don't know if I can ask her, I'm scared that our friendship will be affected.

Kyuhyun: Hyung are we talking about Meeyon's unnie here?

Leeteuk: How did you know?

Kibum: Hyung, you are really in love with her?

Leeteuk: Aish of course not.. I just want to be her date, that's all.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meeyon: Unnie!

Haewon: Oh Meeyon- ah what are you all doing here?

Meeyon: I just wanna go home with you.

Haewon: Meeyon- ah mianhae, I can't go home with you now, I need to go to the piano room now for the Valentine's Ball next week.

Junghwa: We can go with you.

Chung- Ae: Ne, we will join you.

Haewon: Okay let's go.

 

The four girls walk, the piano room was on the farthest part of the second floor and it was also sound proof so they can't hear that someone was inside.

 

Meeyon: Unnie why do you need to play piano in our Valentine's Ball?

Haewon: Well, the teachers asked me, I was going to say that you were much better than me but I think that you will not attend it so I just say yes.

Junghwa: Aish Haewon unnie, Meeyon- ah will join it.

Chung- Ae: Really?! Wow Meeyon- ah you're already grown up.

Meeyon: Aish... I hate it but Ms. Krystal said that everyone was required to go and the one that will not attend will do a project and I don't like projects.

 

They reached the piano room and Haewon opened it and they were all shocked when they saw Leeteuk just in front of it sitting and thinking of something.