╠pt. 4╣

Different (Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan walked to his classroom as fast as possible and as he arrived at the door to his class he drew in a quick breath. Thankfully, that time their lecturer had not arrived in the class yet. Calmly, he walked in, walking toward his seat that was next to Lay with several pairs of eyes followed him around.

 

"Omo! Look, Luhan oppa's here!" One of the girls squealed as she was aware of Luhan's existence .

 

"Gyaa~~Lulu oppa always so charming at every moment." The other one of his fangirls squad said but, Luhan didn't say anything. He just walked pass them with a small smile plastered on his handsomely baby face. Normally, women would find it hard to resist such public persona. It particularly was only a smile but, seeing one of the Xi heirs smile melted your heart and you yearned for more of their attention. Luhan ain't new to these facts. He uses it to its full advantage. He walked confidently and immediately sat down after slamming his bag carelessly into his chair and sighed while waiting for their teacher arrival. At a glance, he appeared to be normal to anyone but inside, he was in turmoil.   

 

"You're done hunting that good good? Where have you been again, Xiao Lu? You don't even spare my text message a reply. I thought you'd like to skip this class since you keep yourself occupied lately." Lay started the converse after a while being engaged in his reading. Well, no one can blame this pure soul for when he'd shut everything once he's busied himself with something worthwhile. 

 

Luhan lifted his head up, a scowl on his face as he replied, "Well, you know me. I could never forsake my top priority." and Lay knew he couldn't deny that one. Being chinese like him, made Lay surely understands Luhan all his life, just as well as him. He was sure to snigger at his friend if he didn't know better.

 

"Very well then, exactly where have you been? You're always on time, mainly in every academic related aside from our daily routine basketball practices. You're definitely not approaching our new hoobaes, right?" Lay looked dead curious, anticipating the worst, "Wait, you did? Seriously Luhan? Why don't you ever get tired of constantly playing with the hearts of every girl? Till when are you going to continue doing this?"

 

Everyone seemed fond to direct his life as their pleased. Luhan totally could not take more of this, "Yixing, quit it. I'm sorry okay for not texting you back. And the  do you mean by approaching those kids? I'm no longer interested. In fact, the very reason why I came almost late is caused of one of the damn freshmen." Luhan rubbed his face roughly and flinched as he accidentally touch the ugly bump newly formed at the side of his temple covered by his bangs. He let out a tired sigh. Lay watched him carefully.

 

"What happened? Why a freshman was the reason you were late? Have you met one of them?"

 

"Yeah, I have. She bumped into me as I was heading he-" Luhan got cut off by Lay.

 

"You, you bumped onto her!? How could it happen? Ohhh well, what about her? Is she pretty? Kind? Or else y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter