BIGBANG's Concert 2/3

My Life As A V.I.P~

[Your POV]

 

”Omo… The concert is starting.” Geumhee said as she held her light stick nervously.

 

Suddenly, white smokes started to fill the stage and fans were screaming crazily; I’m one of them.

 

“Hello V.I.P’s!” GD shouted.

 

“Can you guys sing along?” GD said to the fans.

 

I can hear fans saying yes as they waved their light sticks.

 

The music started to play and the stage lights got dimmer.

 

“It’s my favourite song!” Shinyeong said.

 

They sang their song called ‘Hans Up’. I was singing along with them and one of the fans who stood at my back sang loudly.

 

“The girl behind you… Her voice is awful.” Geumhee complained.

 

“Ignore them and enjoy the song…” I said to her and continued singing.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

[GD’s POV]

 

Everybody put your hands up!” I said to the fans.

 

Hands up high, high and low, geudaewana eumaksorie jamsi gidae” Youngbae hyeong sang.

 

The fans cheered loudly right after we finished the song.

 

“You guys want more?” Seungri asked the fans.

 

“B to the I to the G, B to the A N G. What does it spells?” Seungri asked then fans.

 

“BIGBANG!” The five of us shouted.

 

“The next song is ‘Blue’.” T.O.P hyeong said.

 

I can see that he’s searching for someone. I guess he’s looking for his girlfriend. I never knew about that until he told me he had a girlfriend.

 

“Gyeori gago bomi chajaojyo urin shideulgo, geurieum soge mami meongdeureotjyo.” I sang the first line of the song.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

After the song ended, I saw T.O.P hyeong waved at someone as he smiled widely.

 

I wonder who that girl is…