GD's apartment

My Life As A V.I.P~

*At America*

[Your POV]

"MOM!!" I shouted.

My mom peeked through the door frame.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Where did you keep my old comics?" I asked with my both hands on my waist.

"Your dad just donated it to the orphanage." she said then walk away.

"MY BIGBANG POSTER IS IN IT, MOM!" I shouted. I guess she didn't hear me shout because there was no response from her or maybe she pretended not to hear me.

I slammed my head on my study table in frustration. Suddenly my phone rang. I answered without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I answered lazily.

"Yah, _______! Have you told your parents about the trip to Korea?" Geumhee asked.

"They'll allow me if I help my mom to do house work." I said with a sigh.

"I'll go to your house and talk to them, okay?" Geumhee said. 

*At Korea*

[G-Dragon's POV]

"What's for dinner, Youngbae hyung?" I asked him.

"Spaghetti.." he answered shortly. I only nodded then looked at my phone. *Beep!*

~~~~~

From: 대성 (Daesung)

Hey hyung! I'm sorry I can't go home tonight to eat dinner with you guys. Papa YG needs me. Mianhae....

~~~~~

I frowned. I replied Daesung's text.

To: 대성

Oh.. I see~ It's okay then. Make sure you eat your dinner there. Take good care of yourself... Araseo?

~~~~~

I slammed my head on the dining table, making BIGBANG members excluded Daesung shock. "Wae? Wae? What happen hyung? Are you sick?" Seungri asked while poking my head. I slowly lifted my head up. "I'm fine. I'm just sleepy." I said then slammed my head back on the dining table.

~ 2 years later...

[Your POV]

*At the airport

"Bye mom! I'll be back if I'm free." I said then waved at her.

"Don't forget to call us when you have arrived." My dad said then smiled.

"Sure dad." I said then went into the plane with my friend Geumhee and Shinyeong.

"OMG... I'm so excited!" Geumhee said in delight.

"Me too..." I said then smiled. Shinyeong just kept shut for the rest of the journey to Korea. I was listening to BigBang's song called Blue. I'm so nervous since it's my first time going to Korea. A long trip from America to Korea. I breathe in the fresh air. It's gonna be a lot of work when you reached peoples country. Rent an apartment and so on. 

*At the new apartment

"Heaven! I'm getting a rest." Shinyeong said then lay down on the bed.

"Me too!" Geumhee said then lay down next to Shinyeong.

"But guys.. I thought you guys said that you wanna go for a walk around Seoul." I said then pouted.

"You can go by yourself. You even learned martial arts right? Forgive me, ____________. I'm wayyy too tired." Geumhee answered with her eyes shut.

"But guys!" They didn't answered. Guess they have fallen asleep.

---------

I walk on the streets of Seoul. It's beautiful when it's dark. Street lights made the dark passages bright, sweet couples walk. I decided to go to GD's apartment. I knew where he lived because... I'm BIGBANG's die hard fan. I took a taxi to go there.

"Why did you want to go to GD's apartment?" The taxi driver asked.

"I'm... His new maid?" I said to him. He nodded then look at the road. A few minutes later, I arrived at his apartment. 

"Kamsahamnida ahjushii." I said then smiled.

"Are you pure Korean?" he asked.

"Um... Yes?" 

"You pronounce gamsahabnida wrongly." He said to me.

"Oh. I'm not really good in Korean because I was born at America." I said to the taxi driver. The taxi driver nodded then drove away.

*At the front door.

I took out my phone from my pocket then immediately did something to the password on the door. When I'm at America, my friends thought me how to hack peoples' personal stuff. 

I opened the door then entered his apartment. "Woah~ It is so organized and looks rich." I said then closed the door at my back.