Chapter 12

Under The Same Moon
 I woke up from nap feeling refreshed. I went downstairs to find my sister and parents arguing in the kitchen. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE?!!" Nia screamed at the top of her lungs. "NIA WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU!" My mother yelled back. "WELL STOP!!! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! JUST MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS" Nia yelled. I walked further into the kitchen. "what's going on?" I asked. Nia glared at me, "Nothing." she snapped, and she exited the kitchen. I looked at my parents, they were both shaking their heads. "What happened?" I asked. My mother sighed and looked at me then she gave me hug. "I don't know what's wrong with her..." she said. My mother explained that Nia had received a letter from the college she used to go to. It was nothing important, just a flyer about classes or something. My mother gave the flyer to Nia, and said that she should look at it. Nia freaked out and went off my mother, and that's how the fight started. I sighed after my mother told me what happened. This was typical Nia; flipping out every time someone tried to help. Usually I would just blow it off but this time I couldn't. "I'm going to go talk her..." I said. My mother opened to say something but it was too late. I was already on my way to Nia's room.
I knocked on Nia's door and waited for open. When she didn't, I pushed the door open. Nia was sitting on her bed listening to music on her phone. I walked straight over to her and ripped the head phones out of her ears. Nia glared at me, "what the hell are you doing?" she snapped. " I should ask you the same question..." I snapped back. "What are you talking about?" she asked. I scoffed at her, "How dare you yell at mom and dad like that? They are just trying to help you... and this is how you repay them? By telling them to mind their own damn business? News Flash Nia, YOUR BUSINESSS IS THEIR BUSINESS." I yelled at her. Nia got up from her bed and stood in front of me. "Get. Out." she said. I glared at her. "No." I answered. Nia shoved me, "GET OUT!" she yelled. I stood my ground, "not until you apologize to mom and dad." I said. Nia shoved me again, this time I fell into her dresser. I got back up, fuming mad. I walked back over Nia. My breathing increased and my body started to heat up. "Apologize..." I said through my teeth. Nia laughed at my expression, "is princess Ami angry?" she asked. Then she tried pat my head. I grabbed her hand. "Don't touch me... and DON'T call me princess." I said. Ami looked at me with frightened eyes. "Ami! Let go! It hurts!" she screamed. I looked at her, wondering what she was talking about, and then I realized I still had grip of her arm, I wasn't squeezing hard, but Nia seemed to be in pain. I let go Nia hand and back away from her. My parents came running into Nia's room. "What's going on here?" My father asked. Nia pointed at me, "she attacked me!" she screamed. My dad looked at me, I stared back. "She pushed me first!" I yelled. "LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO MY WRIST!!!" Nia screamed, and then showed her wrist to my parents. My father looked at me, "Ami, can you please apologize to Nia..." my father asked. I looked at him in disbelief. "What?" I said. My father sighed, "Ami, look at what you did to her wrist." he said. I looked at Nia's wrist, there was a faint bruise in the shape on my hand print.
I did that?
I looked back at my father, "But she pushed me twice." I said. "AMI! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!! JUST APOLOGIZE!" he yelled. I look at my father in shock, he never yelled at me. Part of me wanted to apologize to Nia, just so my father wouldn't yell at me anymore, but another part didn't want to apologize at all, and that part had taken over. "No." I said. My father looked at me, "Ami Lee, do as I say!" he yelled. "WHY SHOULD I? NIA IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE MESS! I JUST CAME IN HERE TO GET HER TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU, THEN SHE PUSHED ME!" I yelled. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU CAME UP HERE TO DO! APOLOGIZE!" my father yelled back. "NO!" I screamed, "NIA DISRESPECTS EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE ALL THE TIME AND YOU NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT! YOU TIP TOE AROUND HER LIKE SHE'S SOME KIND OF QUEEN. I'M TIRED OF THE WAY SHE TREATS EVERYONE AND SINCE YOU GUYS WON'T DO ANYTHING, I W-" my last words were cut off my hard slap on face. I held the side of my face and looked. My mother was the one who slapped me. "Ami. Stop it." she said sternly. I look at my mother in shock. She had never hit before. Suddenly anger started rising in me, like it did before. I turned to look at my sister, she had her same innocent look on her face. Her expression made me even angrier.
I need to get out of here...
I walked passed my mother and father in the doorway and down the stairs.
"AMI COME BACK HERE!" I heard my father call out. I ignored him
I walked out the house and down the street. Then I started running. I ran until I got to the park. Then I stopped. I tried to calm myself down, but every time I thought about what happened I just got angrier. My breathing got heavier and my body felt like it was on fire. I let out a scream and stumbled forward. My heart started beating really fast and my body started shaking. I felt as though I had no control over my body.
I stumbled forward a few more steps before I finally fell to my knees. I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't. I felt as like body was being ripped apart. I screamed again and closed my eyes.
I'm going to freaking die...
 My muscles and joints were burning like crazy and so was skin. I leaned over dug my hands into the grass. I was sure I was going to die.
Suddenly, my felt normal again, well not exactly normal but the pain and burning had stopped. I opened my eyes looked at the ground. I almost died when saw it. Sitting on the ground in front me where my hands should have been were a pair of black paws.

Double update again(: Hope you guys are enoying the story!

More exciting things to come(: