The Reaction

The Letter

“Hyung, now that the radio show is over, can’t we go get Kai,” Suho asked from the passenger sit of the van.

“Yeah, hyung, can’t we,” D.O asked from behind him, the other members pleaded from the back sits.

“Guys we are already going the opposite direction,” The manager hyung complained to the whining boys.

“But hyung we need him, it didn’t even feel right leaving him this morning,” Luhan said trying to reason with the manager, “Plus looked what happen this morning, the radio show didn’t even go smoothly.”

“Fine,” the manager snorted after realizing the boys weren’t backing down, “Let me call your other hyung and tell him we’re going back to the apartment.”

The boys cheered realizing to won over the manager.

After getting to the apartment building the manager turned to talk to D.O, “D.O you go and ge-,” the manager was interrupted by all of the boys getting out of the van at the same time.

“Something’s weird isn’t it?” D.O said to Suho, looking up at the skyscraper like apartment building

“Guys, not all of you need to get out to get Kai. DO, you go; the rest of you get back in the van,” the manager yelled it the boys.

Ignoring their manager’s request, Suho simply nodded to DO. The five boys’ attention turned to another van of boys arriving behind them. Lay was the first to run out of the van, quickly running to the entrance of the build, DO ran behind him, followed by the rest of the nine boys. Seeing that DO was catching up to him, Lay looked over  and said, “I set two alarms for him this morning, I called him seven times in the van, he didn’t answer; something’s wrong, something’s very wrong.”

When the boys final got to the apartment, Kris quickly opened the door. The boys quickly ran to Kai’s room, but something stopped Chanyeol dead in his tracks. He walking into the kitchen and sat in front of the open laptop, and suddenly the air felt like it was knocked out of him.

“Get me a knife, scissor, anything,” Kris shouted from the bedroom, ripping Chanyeol from his trance; as Tao and Luhan ran into the kitchen.

“What are you doing,” Luhan yelled and Chanyeol as Tao got the kitchen scissor and a knife and quickly ran back to the bedroom.

Still unable to take his eye off the computer screen, Chanyeol said, “ Kai………..wrote this.” Luhan turned the computer toward himself, and began reading.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tao finally got to the bedroom with the knife and scissors, and gave the knife to Kris. Kris quickly kicked the chair out of the way and cut Kai down, catching him as he fell. Kris placed Kai on the ground and Suho unwrapped the rope from around his neck. Suho checked his pulse and a sigh of relief washed over him, “His pulse is faint, but it’s still there.” Seeing Chanyeol and Luhan enter the room, Kris ordered, “Chanyeol go call the ambulance, Luhan call the manager hyungs down stairs and tell them what’s going on.” Both boys followed orders without thinking.

Suho held Kai in his arms, “Don’t you ever do this to us, again. Understand?”

.

.

.

.

I understand

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my first Kpop fanfic, What did you think?