...

Hae my Pepper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae had just pulled Dara into his bedroom in his secret condo and gently laid her on the bed. "You're so beautiful..." he whispered as he kissed her lips gently. His hand caressing her cheek. A smile formed on his lips as he felt her return the kiss, their lips moving in perfect syncronization. There was nothing that was going to make him take his attention off Dara. Not this night. Especially since he was able to have this one night alone with her. His arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her closer to him. "Can we do it tonight?" he asked.

Dara nodded slowly and pecked his lips. "Yes we can..." she whispered, Her arms encircled around his neck and she pulled his face closer to hers before kissing him deeply.

His hand was about to reach under his shirt when he heard his phone ringing. He ignored it, not exactly caring of who called. His lips trail kissed to her neck as he started to and nibble on her sweet spot. A moan escaped her lips as her back arched in pleasure. The Super Junior member smirked as he watched his girlfriend get even more than she already was. He nibbled on her collarbones and suddenly....

ring ring ring

All of his phones that he owned started ringing and he groaned softly. He looked at Dara, apologetically and pecked her lips. "Sorry baby..." he whispered before answering the phone. "Yeobosaeyo?"

A loud yell was heard from the other line that was none other than Super Junior's very own anchovy, Lee Hyukjae. "YAHHHH!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN I CALLED?!"

Donghae rolled his eyes. "I was busy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter