1st chapter

I Love you-o-oh~

Chunji's POV

 

I stood in front of the mirror making sure I am ready.

"Uniform... check, hair... check, breath... check, teeth.... check, cologne....check" as I was about to look for other features that I haven't checked when Niel, who was sitting on my bed, suddenly spoke

"Hyung you've been in front of the mirror for like 17 minutes and counting you know! It's not like anyone's going to notice besides us?" he remarked a bit sarcastically but it's the truth though

I sighed turning my restless expression awhile ago into small frown. I sat down on the bed, next to Niel, making sure that my uniform is not creased.

"But what if L.joe finds something he doesn't like about me increasing yet again the million reason why he doesn't like me" I exclaimed in a soft voice with a hint of whining that could be heard slightly.

"Oh Hyung!"Niel replied in worried mother like voice. Niel arranged the way he was seated and lightly laid my head on his shoulder, making sure hair wasn't ruffled.

That's one of the reason I love about Niel in a brotherly or best friend kind of way. He was always there for me even though he's got Minsoo hyung, whose also one of my best friends.

At first I felt happy with a slight hint of irony towards their relationship, well not because of the boy to boy relationship, I was totally fine with that. First of all I'm happy because two of my best friends got together and second I felt bitter because I felt left out of Niel's life ever since Minsoo hyung came, but soon my bitterness disappeared because I saw that Niel was happy and he assured me that no matter what we're going to be Supah Best Friends Forevaaaaa!!!

The memory made me smile. "There's the hyung I've known" Niel muttered breaking me away from my nostalgic trip to the past.

"What?" I asked lifting my head from his shoulder, with a smile still on my face.

"I mean you're smiling again and that's the Chanhee hyung I know and love. The hyung whose always positive, hyper, kind hearted and always smiles" Niel said with a loving grin.

I was awed and I can feel tears starting to form. Niel I hate you so well not really I chuckled in my mind mentally. I tackled Niel into a hug making us both fall back down on the bed.

"Awhhh! I'm so lucky to have you as best friend!" I hugged pulling him even closer.

"Hyung! I thought you we're worried about your uniform?" he laughed as I kept on hugging him.

"Yeah! But this is a punishment" I giggled making my grip on him even tighter.

"For wh-a-t? Hy-ng ca-'t br-ea--th!" I heard Niel struggled to finish his sentence as I smother him with my hug, so I finally let go of him and sat up, I straightened my uniform because the creases that formed.

Niel also got up and was gasping for air, when he finally caught his breath he swallowed then turned to look at me, as I was still busy fixing my uniform.

" You're still trying to look good for him huh?" Niel asked, scoffing a little.

" Well..." I answered incompletely then trailed off into silence

"Well...huwhu----t?" Niel repeated my answer, raising a brow waiting for me to finish.

" Well I know that L.joe and I, aren't even close for him to notice all of this but I still want to look my best for him. I'm happy just by loving him like this" I expressed and a smile slowly crept on my face as I spoke. I stared at the floor waiting for Niel's reaction but there was only silence between us.


 A/N: Sorry i just posted this chapter just now OTL I'm truly am....  and sorry if there

isn't a bit fluffiness nor Chunjoe... this chapter is supposed to be a preview of

"Chanhee" or the true side of Chunji  but I ended up making a slight ChuNiel TT_TT 

but they're such a cute pair of friends even in real Life >_<

story isn't what you expected but we'll get to the Chunjoe part soon hhihihii! Okay

other than that a huge THANKYOU to those who subscribed and read I really am

Thankful :)! LOL! I was supposed to post this yesterday but I forgot to unmanrk the Hide Chapter XD! Sorrrehh people XD!

 

 

PS: I can only update seldomly since school started already and I can only use

the computer on Fridays and weekends but my mind process stories 24/7 (well not

really but almost as often as that XD!) so I will optimize my time when I can update but

I can't promise anything alright :)))! Hope you enjoyed!