You & I - Forever and Always

You & I - Forever and Always (One-Shot)

It was growing harder day by day to hide the fact that I was in love with Minwoo.  I think he's already starting to suspect me...

But I should explain myself.  My name is Jo Youngmin.  I'm in a new group called Boyfriend, and I fell in love with our maknae.  I'm not sure how exactly it happened, since I was pretty sure I was straight - or at the very least biual.  But when Minwoo walked in the room, it was like nothing else exsited.  Everyone, even my twin, just disappeared.  Poof.

And all through today's practice I'd been having a hard time taking worried eyes off him.  He'd been sick for most of the weekend and was just now getting over his bout of the 24-hour stomach flu.  I was concerned that he was overworking himself too hard after being so sick, but he insisted that he come to practice today, even if it killed him.

Which it just might, considering how pale he looks at the moment.  We were sitting at home on the couch, all six of us sandwiched onto the small piece of furniture.  I don't think one more person could have sat with us, considering how much the sofa was squeaking and protesting against our combined weight.

Minwoo was squished in between Kwangmin and I, in the very middle of the couch.  Personally, I was trying very hard not to blush like a madman.  But the urge to let my face heat up lessened as I watched Minwoo grow paler and paler.  It must be the confined space.  Maybe he's claustrophobic.

"Minwoo," I started, touching his shoulder lightly.  "Are you alright?"

He started to nod, then turned a bit green and shook his head.  I grabbed his elbow and stood, pulling him with me.  "Come on, I think you need to lay down."  I lead him into the bedroom he shared with Jeongmin and, despite his protests and assurances he was fine, made him lay down.

But after he'd sighed and stopped talking, I heard the door lock from the other side.  I got up.  "Hey!  Can you please unlock the door?"

I heard Hyun Seong's muffled laugh through the door.  "Not until you guys make up!  I've seen you avoiding him the last week, Youngmin!  So, fix it!"

I think I almost stopped breathing right then and there.  What?  This.  Was.  Not.  Happening.

"H-hyung?" asked Minwoo.  I started.  He never called either Kwangmin or myself hyung.  This was...different.

"You're avoiding me?"

His timid voice made me feel so guilty, even though I knew he'd condemn me for loving him.  "Minwoo, I'm not avoiding you, I'm just...kinda...not...  Yeah, I'm avoiding you.  I'm sorry, Minwoo.  Things have been kind of strange for me lately, and-"

"Strange how?"

His sudden question was me hesitate, trying to think of how to answer him without lying to him.

"Youngmin, do you hate me?"  His voice got very small.

"No, no, no, Minnie, of course not, why would you ever think that?" I said, sitting down beside him.

He surprised me by taking my hand.  "You don't talk to me as much as you did when we first debuted.  Did I do something wrong?"

"No, Minwoo, what could you have possibly done wrong?"  He was starting to confuse me, acting like he was the one that needed forgiving.

"Is it because you think I'm disgusting?"

I looked at him like he was nuts.  "Why in the world would I think that?"

"Because...  Because I love you, Youngmin, okay?"  He blushed and turned away.

My body moved before my brain could comprehend its actions.  I'd placed on hand on his cheek and turned him back to face me, and pressed a gentle kiss on his lips.  "I would never think that you're disgusting, Minwoo," I whispered against his lips.  "Ever."  I kissed him once more and then pulled away.  "I love you too, Noh Minwoo."

 

 

~~~

 


A/N:  And that's it!  Ludges!